Notices

Bruins vs Montreal Apr 6 Bachelor Party

Closed Thread

Old
01-20-2013, 01:05 PM
premierplayer

vCash: 500
Bruins vs Montreal Apr 6 Bachelor Party

Hey guys. My group of friends just picked up 6 x2 (12) tickets for Boston's visit to Montreal on Apr 6. We are in Sections 406 and 415. Most likely 8 of us, so we will sell the other 4 seats. Does anyone have any tips for Boston fans being up in Montreal for games?

Old
01-20-2013, 01:09 PM
chuckdobbins

vCash: 50
I've been twice, the crowds were actually much more respectful than I anticipated...though it's been a few years. You don't need any advice to be honest. 8 to 10 guys free to roam Montreal...just don't start anything with anyone and you'll be fine.

Old
01-20-2013, 01:11 PM
Bad Hat Harry

I went to the game 7 in 2008 in Montreal. Had multiple drunk Canadiens fans try to fight my father and I, and barely left the arena before the riots.

I'm sure you won't have anything like that happen, but try to stay together as a group.

Old
01-20-2013, 01:19 PM
MarshmontMcSlewfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Hat Harry View Post
I went to the game 7 in 2008 in Montreal. Had multiple drunk Canadiens fans try to fight my father and I, and barely left the arena before the riots.

I'm sure you won't have anything like that happen, but try to stay together as a group.
Haha were you in the uppers sort of near center ice? I think I saw you at that game I remember a fan and his dad having a bunch of idiots start with them a section over from me. There weren't many of us there for that one. Luckily I left early too or my car would have been flipped for sure.

To the OP- you should be fine in the arena they will only be acting up if the Habs are good and their season should be over by April 6.

Old
01-20-2013, 01:33 PM
premierplayer

I guess I more meant where to eat before the game, any good hockey bars etc. There are 8 of us who are 28-30. Not too worried about any scabs starting fights, don't think they would survive to be honest.

sidenote: I still remember game 7 in boston when horton score and as we were leaving the arena a bruins fan kicked a habs fan down a flight of stairs. lol.

Old
01-20-2013, 01:43 PM
SpokedLightning
Overpaid 4th Liner

vCash: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by premierplayer View Post
I guess I more meant where to eat before the game, any good hockey bars etc. There are 8 of us who are 28-30. Not too worried about any scabs starting fights, don't think they would survive to be honest.

sidenote: I still remember game 7 in boston when horton score and as we were leaving the arena a bruins fan kicked a habs fan down a flight of stairs. lol.
How is that funny?

Old
01-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Bad Hat Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharaTriedToEatMe View Post
Haha were you in the uppers sort of near center ice? I think I saw you at that game I remember a fan and his dad having a bunch of idiots start with them a section over from me. There weren't many of us there for that one. Luckily I left early too or my car would have been flipped for sure.

To the OP- you should be fine in the arena they will only be acting up if the Habs are good and their season should be over by April 6.

Haha no, I was in the uppers but behind I believe the Montreal net. We were harassed pretty badly and had food thrown at us. The security guards were really cool though and actually stood around us to protect us after they saw we were attracting attention. Nothing like going to a game at the garden

Old
01-20-2013, 02:48 PM
The Dangley One
Dangle dangle goal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergyMeister View Post
How is that funny?
I thought it was funny

Old
01-20-2013, 03:05 PM
MarshmontMcSlewfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballershotcaller12 View Post
I thought it was funny
Lol after that game I remember some crazy bruins fan repeatedly whippin 2 scabs outside with his rally towel.

Old
01-20-2013, 03:10 PM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

Yea! Violence over a freaking game is wicked funny.

Grow up, guys.

Old
01-20-2013, 03:26 PM
doubleminor138
Call me Snake

vCash: 50
Yeap. Thread went downhill when it became about being a meathead. If you want to help out the OP, send him a PM.

A true fan who will always be remembered.
Closed Thread