HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All Prospect Talk

Closed Thread

Old
01-20-2013, 01:27 AM
IceHog1962

vCash: 500
Just home from Rockford..
Beach left the ice right after the brawl and collapsed immediately after getting off the ice, trainers came off the bench and worked on him. No word on what happened to him, he wasn't given a game misconduct but never returned to the game.

Rockford and Grand Rapids coaches also had a small confrontation after the second period ended.

Old
01-20-2013, 06:11 AM
joe89

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHog1962 View Post
Just home from Rockford..
Beach left the ice right after the brawl and collapsed immediately after getting off the ice, trainers came off the bench and worked on him. No word on what happened to him, he wasn't given a game misconduct but never returned to the game.

Rockford and Grand Rapids coaches also had a small confrontation after the second period ended.
Don't wanna start anything here but he was the instigator of it all, and most certainly tossed.

2 - RFD Beach, 11:58 - Instigating, 2 min (PP)
2 - RFD Beach, 11:58 - Fighting, 5 min
2 - RFD Beach, 11:58 - Misconduct - Instigating, (46.10) 10 min
2 - RFD Beach, 11:58 - Game misconduct - Aggressor, (46.2) 10 min

Old
01-20-2013, 09:39 AM
The Fuhr*

I'm not sure if Beach will ever play for the Hawks but I think he makes the NHL as a 4th line thug somewhere... His shot is good enough that he will be given a third line role eventually.

Think he becomes a player that scores 10-15 a year with 200+PIM

Old
01-20-2013, 09:47 AM
Illinihockey

Beach isn't a good enough fighter to be a thug in the AHL

Old
01-20-2013, 09:49 AM
RayP

vCash: 50
I'm not giving up on him yet, but can't blame those that have. From what I remember reading last year, he looked like he was finally starting to figure it out, and then was injured and done for the season. Gotta keep in mind, he's still only 22 years old. If we could get a physical hard hitting 3rd/4th liner out of him, I'd be more than happy with that, and it's something we could use.

Old
01-20-2013, 10:01 AM
Illinihockey

Even Detroit's ahl team is soft

Old
01-20-2013, 10:02 AM
IceHog1962

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe89 View Post
Don't wanna start anything here but he was the instigator of it all, and most certainly tossed.

2 - RFD Beach, 11:58 - Instigating, 2 min (PP)
2 - RFD Beach, 11:58 - Fighting, 5 min
2 - RFD Beach, 11:58 - Misconduct - Instigating, (46.10) 10 min
2 - RFD Beach, 11:58 - Game misconduct - Aggressor, (46.2) 10 min
I'd swear these were not there when I looked at the box score last night. I stand corrected. I'd still like to know why he went down though.

Old
01-20-2013, 12:15 PM
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Below View Post
I'm not sure if Beach will ever play for the Hawks but I think he makes the NHL as a 4th line thug somewhere... His shot is good enough that he will be given a third line role eventually.

Think he becomes a player that scores 10-15 a year with 200+PIM
^
His D is too bad to be 3rd liner and he just skates around talking trash to opposing teams not play hockey

Beach is a waste ,, The Rockford coaching staff is an embarrassment as well

Absolutely no control over there team (Not first time this has happened)

Old
01-20-2013, 01:33 PM
newfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanny View Post
The Hawks pounded pretty much everything in their sight.
Yeah beach jumping a non fighter and wailing on him after hes on the ice is awesome, same with Mccardle suckering guys that were already tied up with other people. Rockford is a joke of a team, theyre like the Viyatz of the AHL. The goalie did pump Mrazek but I think that was pretty much the only fair one on one fight. I think its hilarious that after Beach wails on a non fighter and the benches clear he mysteriously goes off the ice and collapses, some tough guy. I wonder why he didnt try to pull that on Grant or Callahan even

Old
01-20-2013, 02:33 PM
Illinihockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
^
His D is too bad to be 3rd liner and he just skates around talking trash to opposing teams not play hockey

Beach is a waste ,, The Rockford coaching staff is an embarrassment as well

Absolutely no control over there team (Not first time this has happened)
Grand Rapids left their bench first

Old
01-20-2013, 02:49 PM
newfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinihockey View Post
Grand Rapids left their bench first
Because the goons on Rockford decided to start a brawl against one of the best lines in the AHL, real tough. Guys like Grant and Callahan jumping the bench was the right move when your top line is getting pounded by a bunch of AHL goons lol

Old
01-20-2013, 03:21 PM
Illinihockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfy View Post
Because the goons on Rockford decided to start a brawl against one of the best lines in the AHL, real tough. Guys like Grant and Callahan jumping the bench was the right move when your top line is getting pounded by a bunch of AHL goons lol
Sheehan is a big boy, don't drop the gloves if you don't want to fight. What's Callahan going to do except get knocked out anyway?

Old
01-20-2013, 03:49 PM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

still blame GR for it. They jumped first and lost against those pink sissys

Old
01-20-2013, 04:06 PM
newfy

Quote:
Sheehan is a big boy, don't drop the gloves if you don't want to fight. What's Callahan going to do except get knocked out anyway?
Beach jumped him off the draw, he tried to defend himself and Beach kept wailing away while he was down and out of it. Thats not hockey fighting but that is something I would expect from a one time promising prospect who has decided beating up his 5'9 European teammates might be his quickest way to the NHL.

Callahans never been knocked out before and unlike Beach isnt a spot picker. But I guess Rockfords tough giving beat downs when Mccardles sucker punching guys already in fights and Beach is jumping non fighters.

Why would Rockford wait until the griffins first line is on the ice and not just have the balls to do it against the fourth line? Nothing to be proud of having a bunch of spot pickers on your farm team

Old
01-20-2013, 04:29 PM
Illinihockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfy View Post
Beach jumped him off the draw, he tried to defend himself and Beach kept wailing away while he was down and out of it. Thats not hockey fighting but that is something I would expect from a one time promising prospect who has decided beating up his 5'9 European teammates might be his quickest way to the NHL.

Callahans never been knocked out before and unlike Beach isnt a spot picker. But I guess Rockfords tough giving beat downs when Mccardles sucker punching guys already in fights and Beach is jumping non fighters.

Why would Rockford wait until the griffins first line is on the ice and not just have the balls to do it against the fourth line? Nothing to be proud of having a bunch of spot pickers on your farm team
You let me know which one of these fights he was even competitive in

http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/...htcard/reg2013

Old
01-20-2013, 05:03 PM
newfy

Quote:
You let me know which one of these fights he was even competitive in

http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/...htcard/reg2013
Draw against Bellemore whose got about 5 inches on him, got beat by Bruton but both were chucking some bombs and the Hagel fight he was going good then slips and Hagel lands punches while hes on the ice. I forgot that Rockford fans think thats normal for a hockey fight and should be commended but the only real punches landed against him are when hes on the ice and Callahan landed a couple himself. Even if you wanna say he lost (which I agree with) saying he wasnt competitive is laughable. Same with the Bellemore fight. Hagels a dominant fighter, gave Bollig a good go.

Callahan actually fights fighters, in the last 2 years who has Beach fought thats really considered a fighter? Latta whose 5'11 beat him up, same with Della Rovere, lost a fight to Kassian (surprise, only punches he landed were after Kassian went down). I guess Beach fought Nemisz who is close to his size but hes not a fighter either.

Hes beat Sheahan who has never fought before and he jumped him and he beat Ferraro who is small and not really a fighter. Difference is Ferraro has a spine so he jumped in for his 5'10 European teammate.

Last season alone Callahan fought more legit fighters then Beach has his entire pro career

Old
01-20-2013, 05:17 PM
Illinihockey

I think Beach is a piece of crap and a total bust but let's not act like Callahan is a good fighter. He got beat up by Andrew Shaw who is all of 5'9 180. Shaw also tko'ed big bad Brendan "i fight with a visor on" Smith this year too

Old
01-20-2013, 05:54 PM
RomersWorld*

No offense Newfy, but you are being extremely biased and huge homer as usual. This is why even your fellow Red Wings fans call you a homer and can't take your "scouting reports" on Wings' prospects seriously.

You are crying because your weakling prospects got beat up. Funny how you go on and on about how much of a beast Sheahan is and how he is so great...6'3, 215 pounds and wow....he will add a physical game this year! What a beast! Yet now, he is the poor little sister that got beat up by the big bad bully Kyle Beach. He is a sissy...not Beach's fault. Maybe he was wasted like when he got a super-DUI in Michigan...threatening YOUR life and the Wings' fans lives by driving around plastered. He is a scum bag. Kyle Beach hasn't done anything like that before. Sheahan is a dirty ******* just like Max Nicastro(did he **** and molest her?) and Brendan Smith(beat up by Andrew Shaw and how many drinking tickets does he have?).

You look at everything from extremely bias eyes and distort everything to look the way you want it to. Landon Ferraro jumped in and cheap shotted Kyle Beach. THEN HE GOT HIS ASS WHOOPED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL. Maybe he shouldn't throw cheap shots if he doesn't want to get beat to a bloody pulp. The Griffins team is filled with fake tough guys and people who want to stick up for themselves but get beat down and never get up.

I remember watching a Griffins stream and their own announcers were calling out the team for being wimps and *******. "WHERE IS TRISTAN GRANT? WHERE IS CALLAHAN? I THOUGHT THESE GUyS WERE TOUGH"...lmao. They were running and hiding. They are sissies and the announcers felt helpless because at least they would've put up a fight.

Now this is the Icehogs fault that the retard Griffins jumped off the bench to start a brawl? Give me a break. Even 2 on 1 the Icehogs are likely to kick their ass. They are weaklings like Tomas Jurco..soft. I think we saw a bit of foreshadowing in the Wings/Blues game last night of things to come. Weak, uninspired hockey and guys like Jurco, Nyquist, Smith will continue the trend unfortunately. Wings' fans are hilarious though..whining about their team being scared little sisters. "Kyle Beach is a bully! He beat up my fav player!!".

Old
01-20-2013, 06:50 PM
Hawkscap

Newfy is Detroit's HF50?

Old
01-20-2013, 06:56 PM
Sleight Of Hand
Mean Streets

Quote:
Originally Posted by topher42 View Post
Newfy is Detroit's HF50?
That is funny! But if he was their HF50 he would have a War and Peace diatribe on how Datsyuk should be traded (ala Kane).

Old
01-20-2013, 07:05 PM
azrael111

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomersWorld View Post
No offense Newfy, but you are being extremely biased and huge homer as usual. This is why even your fellow Red Wings fans call you a homer and can't take your "scouting reports" on Wings' prospects seriously.

You are crying because your weakling prospects got beat up. Funny how you go on and on about how much of a beast Sheahan is and how he is so great...6'3, 215 pounds and wow....he will add a physical game this year! What a beast! Yet now, he is the poor little sister that got beat up by the big bad bully Kyle Beach. He is a sissy...not Beach's fault. Maybe he was wasted like when he got a super-DUI in Michigan...threatening YOUR life and the Wings' fans lives by driving around plastered. He is a scum bag. Kyle Beach hasn't done anything like that before. Sheahan is a dirty ******* just like Max Nicastro(did he **** and molest her?) and Brendan Smith(beat up by Andrew Shaw and how many drinking tickets does he have?).

You look at everything from extremely bias eyes and distort everything to look the way you want it to. Landon Ferraro jumped in and cheap shotted Kyle Beach. THEN HE GOT HIS ASS WHOOPED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL. Maybe he shouldn't throw cheap shots if he doesn't want to get beat to a bloody pulp. The Griffins team is filled with fake tough guys and people who want to stick up for themselves but get beat down and never get up.

I remember watching a Griffins stream and their own announcers were calling out the team for being wimps and *******. "WHERE IS TRISTAN GRANT? WHERE IS CALLAHAN? I THOUGHT THESE GUyS WERE TOUGH"...lmao. They were running and hiding. They are sissies and the announcers felt helpless because at least they would've put up a fight.

Now this is the Icehogs fault that the retard Griffins jumped off the bench to start a brawl? Give me a break. Even 2 on 1 the Icehogs are likely to kick their ass. They are weaklings like Tomas Jurco..soft. I think we saw a bit of foreshadowing in the Wings/Blues game last night of things to come. Weak, uninspired hockey and guys like Jurco, Nyquist, Smith will continue the trend unfortunately. Wings' fans are hilarious though..whining about their team being scared little sisters. "Kyle Beach is a bully! He beat up my fav player!!".
This!

Old
01-20-2013, 08:10 PM
Sleight Of Hand
Mean Streets

Quote:

ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Old
01-20-2013, 09:54 PM
brtriad

Send a message via AIM to brtriad
That fight was awesome. Love to see this kind of passion in hockey.

Old
01-20-2013, 10:50 PM
newfy

Quote:

I dunno what youre talking about, Captain Bob is the only guy on the wings board I dont see eye to eye with. Sheahan is a big strong player, he placed high in the draft combine in a lot of strength tests and is strong on the puck. I've never once said hes a big fighter or anything and yeah he can dish out a big hit every now and then. I'm not calling Beach out because the "weakling prospects" got beat up I'm laughing at how some of the people on here (not all because some people dont like Beach) are almost commending what he did. Whose the ***** when Beach has to wait for the top line to be out there to go and jump someone but not when theres a fighter out there. He has a history of being a spot picker and it showed once again.

You dont know anything about the Nicastro situation, just like I dont except that he wasnt found guilty so I won't touch that one and yeah Brendan Smith has a drinking charge. I dont wanna touch on that one either because hes was over 19, a Canadian kid and at University woop dee doo.

I would like to know how you know Ferraro threw some big cheap shot but the difference in that situation is Ferraro sees a 5'10 European that Beach is trying to fight and jumps in. Beach yesterday waits for the top line to come out and then jumps a guy, Ferraro didnt jump Beach and did it knowing he was going up a weight class when he did it. How many times has Beach willingly stuck up for a teammate when it meant fighting a guy he knew he would lose to?

Its not necessarily the ice hogs fault that the Grant jumped off the bench, its partially the ref for not controlling the game or getting Beach off of one of the Griffins skilled players when he clearly doesnt want to fight. But what kind of person jumps a guy and then just keeps going when hes not putting up a fight at all and didnt want to fight in the first place. Sheahan has no past history of a dirty hit with the ice hogs, its just Beach acting like a fake tough guy and fighting another non fighter and picking his spots. When the ice hogs are putting Beach on the ice I have no idea how you call anyone else in the AHL a fake tough guy. As for Smith, definitely not soft but I'm the biased one

When was the last time Beach fought an actual tough guy and even came close to winning the fight? Beach is one of the most pathetic wannabe tough guys I have seen in a long time. Goes after 5'10 Europeans (even on his own team), gets the odd win against non fighters and avoids any legit fighter he can. The odd time he does fight one he gets thumped and waits for them to fall down on the ice to throw some punches. I dont have a problem with fights happening and the griffins losing, I havent said anything about Mrazek. I do have a problem with a team putting out a goon line against a top line and just jumping them, then when fighters actually come on the ice guys like Mccardle are gonig around sucker punching and getting third man ins. That has no place in hockey

Old
01-20-2013, 10:53 PM
newfy

Quote:
I think Beach is a piece of crap and a total bust but let's not act like Callahan is a good fighter. He got beat up by Andrew Shaw who is all of 5'9 180. Shaw also tko'ed big bad Brendan "i fight with a visor on" Smith this year too
Shaw didnt beat up Callahan that was a good toe to toe fight, and lets not act liek Callahan has any size at all on Shaw maybe 2 inches. But I would put my money on Shaw in a fight with Beach anyways. And youre going to go about the visor thing with Smith? Shaw was throwing at him and has his gloves off before Smith did, why didnt Shaw give him a chance to take his visor off and square up with him?

Closed Thread