HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

XBOX 360 NHL13 GM Connected | 2 Spots Available! | Sim Tonight At Midnight |

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-20-2013, 08:03 PM
  #601
DogsFan*
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,793
vCash: 500
Lets do a deal for Carter before the sim gogogogo

DogsFan* is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 08:07 PM
  #602
The Kessel Run
Registered User
 
The Kessel Run's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,692
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey88 View Post
Looking for

I'm on now
I'll jump on after the football game if you're still around.

The Kessel Run is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 08:13 PM
  #603
JaMoney9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 815
vCash: 500
Nashville was online, msg'd twice over the course of about 30 mins, he was playin NHL, then he went offline..

Minny, how did you expect us to get our game in if you deleted me from LIVE? All sim I have been looking for LethalSlayers to come online but it never happened.. Now I know why.

JaMoney9 is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 08:43 PM
  #604
DogsFan*
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,793
vCash: 500
Seriously Boston wtf.. You make me wait around for you and then you send me a message "We'll sim it" because you lost? Don't be a sore loser.

DogsFan* is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 08:50 PM
  #605
Eyedea
The Legend Continues
 
Eyedea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Greece
Posts: 21,801
vCash: 500
Filppula injures Lucic for 15 games, wtf.

Eyedea is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 08:56 PM
  #606
NazemKadri43
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 760
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsFan View Post
Seriously Boston wtf.. You make me wait around for you and then you send me a message "We'll sim it" because you lost? Don't be a sore loser.
Wtf are you talking about....i sent you an inv and waited 3 min without a response so left. And my message was “we'll sim it then" cause i was waiting for you and you didnt respond......its hard enough to get on to ply a game when people are watching the games in the house, i dont hve time to wait around today


Last edited by NazemKadri43: 01-20-2013 at 09:05 PM.
NazemKadri43 is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 09:01 PM
  #607
K1RK LAZARUS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 32
vCash: 500
STL looking for buffalo, Vancouver and Anaheim

K1RK LAZARUS is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 09:12 PM
  #608
DogsFan*
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,793
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NazemKadri43 View Post
Wtf are you talking about....i sent you an inv and waited 3 min without a response so left. And my message was “we'll sim it then" cause i was waiting for you and you didnt respond......its hard enough to get on to ply a game when people are watching the games in the house, i dont hve time to wait around today
I was watching the game.. why not wait more than 3 minutes considering I waited a half an hour for you?

DogsFan* is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 09:42 PM
  #609
Leafs For Life*
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyedea View Post
Maybe you should tell me when you're available then, considering you haven't been able to face me the last 3 times we were scheduled to play.
Well, you could have sent me a PM and then we could have made a time. That didn't happen, and I don't feel like chasing either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaMoney9 View Post
Minny, how did you expect us to get our game in if you deleted me from LIVE? All sim I have been looking for LethalSlayers to come online but it never happened.. Now I know why.
I delete people sometimes once I've played my game against them, since I like my "__ Friends Online" to be the ones I know in real life. You could have sent me a PM or another friend request.

Anyways, I'm studying for the night so sorry guys, but it's simmed.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 09:43 PM
  #610
KDiggz
Registered User
 
KDiggz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: ANA Ducks
Posts: 67
vCash: 500
ANA looking for VAN, CAL, WSH, STL

also looking to shake my team up a bit, open to trade offers of all kinds. everyone is on the block except for Mackinnon

KDiggz is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 09:46 PM
  #611
JaMoney9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
I delete people sometimes once I've played my game against them, since I like my "__ Friends Online" to be the ones I know in real life. You could have sent me a PM or another friend request.

Anyways, I'm studying for the night so sorry guys, but it's simmed.
So me posting on here everyday for the last 3 days asking when ppl are going to be around isn't goood enough? Well I guess ill remember to pm you for next time.

JaMoney9 is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 09:47 PM
  #612
NazemKadri43
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 760
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsFan View Post
I was watching the game.. why not wait more than 3 minutes considering I waited a half an hour for you?
I have peoplw on the house watching nucksgame......i have 15 min if not then im done for the night

NazemKadri43 is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 09:52 PM
  #613
DogsFan*
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,793
vCash: 500
lets play.

DogsFan* is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 09:57 PM
  #614
JAMmer124
Independent Living
 
JAMmer124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Welland, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,415
vCash: 500
Caught up at work, hope to be on for 11.

Guys that need me I apologize for makin ya wait

JAMmer124 is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 09:59 PM
  #615
Eyedea
The Legend Continues
 
Eyedea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Greece
Posts: 21,801
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
Well, you could have sent me a PM and then we could have made a time. That didn't happen, and I don't feel like chasing either.



I delete people sometimes once I've played my game against them, since I like my "__ Friends Online" to be the ones I know in real life. You could have sent me a PM or another friend request.

Anyways, I'm studying for the night so sorry guys, but it's simmed.
You wouldn't need to chase me. Easiest thing you could have done was post here and say when you were going to be available, like I and others have done before.

Eyedea is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 10:04 PM
  #616
Duke Silver
Truce?
 
Duke Silver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto/St. John's
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,415
vCash: 500
Minny has been pretty bad at meeting up. This is probably the third time I've had to sim versus him. Has he gotten a warning from the commish yet?

I'll be online around 11PM EST looking to get in games against

Duke Silver is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 10:15 PM
  #617
DogsFan*
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,793
vCash: 500
Someone take Carter before the sim! Need a #2 C. Willing to move for a C+ a pick or something.

Also, Vancouver will you be on before the sim?

DogsFan* is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 10:41 PM
  #618
Mikey88
Registered User
 
Mikey88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Troll City
Country: Canada
Posts: 430
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kessel Run View Post
I'll jump on after the football game if you're still around.
I'm around.

Mikey88 is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 10:47 PM
  #619
skacore
Registered User
 
skacore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,052
vCash: 500
Columbus looking for Nashville and Dallas before sim

skacore is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 10:58 PM
  #620
KDiggz
Registered User
 
KDiggz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: ANA Ducks
Posts: 67
vCash: 500
trading Martin St. Louis for a 4 star+ prospect

KDiggz is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 11:10 PM
  #621
skacore
Registered User
 
skacore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,052
vCash: 500
Can we CPU Nashville? Just logged on and logged off didn't message me back

skacore is offline  
Old
01-20-2013, 11:44 PM
  #622
skacore
Registered User
 
skacore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,052
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsFan View Post
Someone take Carter before the sim! Need a #2 C. Willing to move for a C+ a pick or something.

Also, Vancouver will you be on before the sim?
Sent an offer through PM and on live

skacore is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 02:02 AM
  #623
whitehh
Registered User
 
whitehh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 760
vCash: 500
Trade Update

Anybody know how the potential system actually works? About to trade for Jack Campbell (4.5 stars) to boost my goaltending. Just looking for insight. He's not high overall, hoping for boom.

whitehh is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 07:14 AM
  #624
The Kessel Run
Registered User
 
The Kessel Run's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,692
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehh View Post
Anybody know how the potential system actually works? About to trade for Jack Campbell (4.5 stars) to boost my goaltending. Just looking for insight. He's not high overall, hoping for boom.
Well, it seems that GM connected uses a different progression system than Be a GM. 4.5 stars usually sees a player wind up in the 87-90 range, but he could get higher into the 90s. Similarly, I've seen some 4.5 star players cap out at 79-82. GM Connected progression appears to have a "breakout" year between 19-25 that the players OA will randomly take a massive spike, or at least this is what I have read from a lot of people who have tested it online. I saw Huberdeau go from 69-85 last offseason despite going pointless in 10 games, so it doesn't seem to be performance-based, like it is in Be a GM.

The Kessel Run is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 07:24 AM
  #625
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS
 
joestud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,135
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kessel Run View Post
Well, it seems that GM connected uses a different progression system than Be a GM. 4.5 stars usually sees a player wind up in the 87-90 range, but he could get higher into the 90s. Similarly, I've seen some 4.5 star players cap out at 79-82. GM Connected progression appears to have a "breakout" year between 19-25 that the players OA will randomly take a massive spike, or at least this is what I have read from a lot of people who have tested it online. I saw Huberdeau go from 69-85 last offseason despite going pointless in 10 games, so it doesn't seem to be performance-based, like it is in Be a GM.
3:45-4 Oclock work for u tonight?

joestud is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2016 All Rights Reserved.