HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

CBJ @ Nashville | 8pm EST | "2013 Season Opener" Edition

Old
01-21-2013, 11:13 AM
IBleedUnionBlue

vCash: 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by puckfan64 View Post
Two words...Jack's BBQ
Agreed - Ate there Saturday before the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordique View Post
Nashville is an awesome road trip, I've met and talked with alot of their fans...classy fanbase, friendly town.
Agree again. And similarly, the arena employees I spoke to after the game said that Columbus has the best fans in the league when it comes to visiting their city. One mentioned the rivalry was great because of the sportsmanship of the two fanbases. A few fans of teams they mentioned that they had problems with are some of the same fanbases we find obnoxious in Nationwide. I heard numerous Pred fans tell my wife and I great game afterwards.

IBleedUnionBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 11:16 AM
Derby
Pilsners in Prague

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedUnionBlue View Post
Agreed - Ate there Saturday before the game.

Agree again. And similarly, the arena employees I spoke to after the game said that Columbus has the best fans in the league when it comes to visiting their city. One mentioned the rivalry was great because of the sportsmanship of the two fanbases. A few fans of teams they mentioned that they had problems with are some of the same fanbases we find obnoxious in Nationwide. I heard numerous Pred fans tell my wife and I great game afterwards.
The Phoenix fans were great like that in their barn, too. Even bought us a beer! The arena is out in the middle of nowhere, but they've built a really cool entertainment and restuarant facitily adjacent. Lots of outdoor seating and music. Of course, in PHO the weather is conducive to that atmosphere!

Derby is offline   Reply With Quote