HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Notices

Hawks 5, Kings 2

Closed Thread

Old
01-21-2013, 09:30 AM
Marotte Marauder

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by swanny View Post
Kruger has played pretty decent both games and looked really good on the PK. Stalberg fell on the ice several times but I guess that is OK because he is so big and massive and you don't have a hardon for him. It like to watch the game and notice the good and the bad. You just focus your hate for Kruger.
Falling is one thing, getting knocked to the ice is another.

Old
01-21-2013, 12:05 PM
Tone King
Atomic Punk

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marotte Marauder View Post
Falling is one thing, getting knocked to the ice is another.
Admit you absolutely loathe Kruger and are unable to watch him without a skewed eye. Then tell us who you would prefer in his position that can perform equally as well who is on our roster. Not some wild ****ing trade that will never happen. So feel free to break out your undying love for Mayer.

BTW....I am one of the least proponents for Kruger. But he has played pretty well the last two games and I am willing to admit that. If you watched unbiased you would too.

Old
01-21-2013, 12:24 PM
Chris Hansen
Team Tyrion

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanny View Post
Admit you absolutely loathe Kruger and are unable to watch him without a skewed eye. Then tell us who you would prefer in his position that can perform equally as well who is on our roster. Not some wild ****ing trade that will never happen. So feel free to break out your undying love for Mayer.

BTW....I am one of the least proponents for Kruger. But he has played pretty well the last two games and I am willing to admit that. If you watched unbiased you would too.
Agreed. It's the same guy who has held an odd grudge for Bolland for years.

Some people just can't see past their bias. I've been ridiculously critical of Kruger in the past, and probably unfairly so sometimes. But even I'm able to admit he's been impressive so far.

Old
01-21-2013, 12:27 PM
Jeffrey Lebowski
Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

^ Exactly.

I'd also like to add that, despite our incessant *****ing about guys like Kruger and Stalberg, that maybe our management and coaching staff are a lot better than we give them credit for. If any one of us were in charge of the Hawks, they would've been shipped out for practically nothing 2 years ago. But now look at their contributions to this team, they've come into their own.

Old
01-21-2013, 12:34 PM
zytz
lumberjack

Kruger will always be small, and will almost always be overmatched physically. I give him props for getting in there and battling anyways. He's a smart player and seems to always be willing to make the smart play, even if it means get bullies around. You can tell he's been working on his game and I'm glad that its starting to pay off.

Closed Thread