HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2012-13 Ticket Prices (Part II)

Closed Thread

Old
01-18-2013, 10:39 AM
broadwayblue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
Hopefully it's something they are going to give to people on opening night, since I'm gonna be there.
They're giving you #61. You can enjoy it in person.

Old
01-18-2013, 02:22 PM
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Soccer View Post
Signed up for Callahan but kind of want Richards or Gaborik now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by patnyrnyg View Post
I have sold some Gaborik items. His autograph is lousy, too.
I chose Gaborik for my autograph, I'll let you know how it turns out

Old
01-20-2013, 05:42 PM
sbjnyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
received the stick today. open the box and see the stick signed by Callahan. look at the COA stating signed by Gaborik.
Same thing happened to me.

Old
01-21-2013, 09:58 AM
MessierIsGod

I received a refund to my CC but the amount does not match the one in the email they sent.

Anyone else has the same issue?

Old
01-21-2013, 01:35 PM
Hockeyplayer99

I got less then what it said I was owed

Old
01-21-2013, 01:58 PM
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015

Everybody just needs to go through the past years credit card statements and add up all the payments, then compare to what the bill should be based on 24 home games

Old
01-21-2013, 02:30 PM
niinah

Anybody know how much is the fee for forwarding tickets from the Rangers Account Manager?
I can only see that "yes, there is a fee" but can't find any info about it before actually attempting the forwarding

Edit:
Hmm... when I go on this site it says it should be FREE: http://www.nyrsubcentral.com/FAQs
Has anyone tried this?

On another note, where are all these x(

RANGERS LIFER PACKAGE
By selecting this package you will receive the following customized benefits: Special Event with Members of the Team, a tailored gift, exclusive offers redeemable at The Garden, special offers to select events at The Garden & Radio City Music Hall and a free yearbook.

Last edited by niinah: 01-21-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Old
01-21-2013, 02:56 PM
Giglio NYR15
Section 417

Quote:
Originally Posted by niinah View Post

On another note, where are all these x(

RANGERS LIFER PACKAGE
By selecting this package you will receive the following customized benefits: Special Event with Members of the Team, a tailored gift, exclusive offers redeemable at The Garden, special offers to select events at The Garden & Radio City Music Hall and a free yearbook.
Funny you said this...I was just thinking this, I got my yearbook last year, an email around christmas that I could print the voucher and pick it up at subscriber central at 118. No email yet this year.

Maybe in february? Then again we received the renewal and playoff emails in the first week of March, so that will be here before you know it.

Old
01-22-2013, 09:42 PM
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015

The refund amount quoted in the email turned out to be bogus. I added up all my payments and the amount credited to my card last week turned out to the right number. That number was 5 times less than what they said it would be in the email

The interest amount quoted in the email, however, was the same amount on the check I got today

Still no hockey stick or any sign of the season ticket booklet for games 11-24

Old
01-22-2013, 10:11 PM
17futurecap

When did everyone start seeing the refund on their credit card account, got my check for interest today, but credit isn't showing yet.

Also the check says this interest for December and January, did anyone ever get the interest for November?

Old
01-22-2013, 10:13 PM
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17futurecap View Post
When did everyone start seeing the refund on their credit card account, got my check for interest today, but credit isn't showing yet.
My credit showed up 1/18. I never told them to halt payments or called my credit card company. If you did, it's possible you actually OWE them money. Don't go by the amount on the email because as you can see nobody was told the right number

Old
01-22-2013, 10:16 PM
17futurecap

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
My credit showed up 1/18. I never told them to halt payments or called my credit card company. If you did, it's possible you actually OWE them money. Don't go by the amount on the email because as you can see nobody was told the right number
Thanks GG, they owe me a credit, not the amount that they emailed me, I could tell that was more than what I should have got, but I never halted my payments, so I'm in line for some cash back.

Old
01-23-2013, 04:48 PM
Snow Soccer

Anyone who got a Richards or Gaborik stick willing to trade it for a Stepan one? Willing to throw in some cash too.

Old
01-23-2013, 04:55 PM
Brooklyn Ranger

Quote:

Also the check says this interest for December and January, did anyone ever get the interest for November?
Pretty sure it was credited to your ticket account.

Old
01-23-2013, 08:18 PM
OKnumber25

Quote:
Got my credit card refund on 1/17, but it was slightly off. When I subtracted what my subscription to 24 games should cost from the payments I had made, the refund was short by $15.65. This doesn't include the ticket mailing fee so maybe I actually came out a little ahead, or maybe they pro-rated the mailing fee? Did anybody else experience this type of math?

I also don't see any updated account info online - just stale billing and transactions from last season. Is anybody else in this boat?

Old
01-24-2013, 07:50 AM
MessierIsGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKnumber25 View Post
Got my credit card refund on 1/17, but it was slightly off. When I subtracted what my subscription to 24 games should cost from the payments I had made, the refund was short by $15.65. This doesn't include the ticket mailing fee so maybe I actually came out a little ahead, or maybe they pro-rated the mailing fee? Did anybody else experience this type of math?

I also don't see any updated account info online - just stale billing and transactions from last season. Is anybody else in this boat?
I have the same issue except mine was more than a few dollars difference. Can someone here confirm that the first charge for the payment plan is late April?

Old
01-24-2013, 08:12 AM
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessierIsGod View Post
I have the same issue except mine was more than a few dollars difference. Can someone here confirm that the first charge for the payment plan is late April?
The first scheduled charge on the plan is never charged on that date, it's always charged on the date you confirm to renew.

That being said, the payment plan this year was wacky. Here are all my charges for 2 seats @ $73 + $25 fedex:

3/20/2012 $751.38
6/27/2012 $751.38
7/3/2012 $916.64
7/27/2012 $38.42
8/28/2012 $598.60
9/28/2012 $598.60
1/18/2013 -$126.02

Old
01-24-2013, 08:18 AM
MessierIsGod

Quote:
The first scheduled charge on the plan is never charged on that date, it's always charged on the date you confirm to renew.

That being said, the payment plan this year was wacky. Here are all my charges for 2 seats @ $73 + $25 fedex:

3/20/2012 $751.38
6/27/2012 $751.38
7/3/2012 $916.64
7/27/2012 $38.42
8/28/2012 $598.60
9/28/2012 $598.60
1/18/2013 -$126.02
GG, thx. I can tell you that my charges are on different dates as you had indicated. What also confused me are the charges for the playoff tickets that are mixed in for March, April and May. Next year, I'll just pay in full to avoid these reconciliations. I assume this stuff is done by their computers so I'll just let it go.

Old
01-24-2013, 10:16 AM
ban

Anyone else having this problem with Rangers Ticket Account/Ticketsnow?

Situation: 6 seats. Forwarded 2 and had other 4 for sale on Ticketsnow (through Rangers account). Sold on stubhub and cancelled the 4 for sale on Ticketsnow. But, when I go back to my account to print, it lumps the 4 (which I should still have access to) with the 2 (which I already forwarded) and says I forwarded ALL 6 to the original (guy who got the first 2). So basically 4 seats are in electronic limbo!

I tried my rep (Boris), but he is out sick. Talked to a female yesterday, said she would ask other reps, NEVER got back to me (I hate that! If you say you are going to call back, do so!). Called today, different guy, says he will ask around and get back to me. We will see!

Old
01-24-2013, 10:34 AM
Dangleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban View Post
Anyone else having this problem with Rangers Ticket Account/Ticketsnow?

Situation: 6 seats. Forwarded 2 and had other 4 for sale on Ticketsnow (through Rangers account). Sold on stubhub and cancelled the 4 for sale on Ticketsnow. But, when I go back to my account to print, it lumps the 4 (which I should still have access to) with the 2 (which I already forwarded) and says I forwarded ALL 6 to the original (guy who got the first 2). So basically 4 seats are in electronic limbo!

I tried my rep (Boris), but he is out sick. Talked to a female yesterday, said she would ask other reps, NEVER got back to me (I hate that! If you say you are going to call back, do so!). Called today, different guy, says he will ask around and get back to me. We will see!
Well, another option is to PDF the 4 seats you sold on STH and upload the file.

Old
01-24-2013, 10:36 AM
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangleberry View Post
Well, another option is to PDF the 4 seats you sold on STH and upload the file.
he can't PDF them, that's the whole point

ban, you need to call TicketsNow because that's a technical problem between ticketmaster (which handles the Rangers ticket system) and their subsidiary ticketsnow

Old
01-24-2013, 10:44 AM
ban

Quote:

ban, you need to call TicketsNow because that's a technical problem between ticketmaster (which handles the Rangers ticket system) and their subsidiary ticketsnow

Gecko, you are correct, I can not do anything with the tix.

I called Ticketsnow first yesterday, and they say it is a Rangers problem outside their system. Of course it is the interface with the 2 systems, but the Rangers have not told me it is a Ticketsnow problem, so I will stick with them. Pretty sure the Rangers can do lots of work arounds, they just haven't yet.

My rep got back to me from his sick bed, said he has manger looking at it.

Old
01-24-2013, 10:55 AM
Dangleberry

Quote:

Based on what I read, he can PDF all 6. So just delete the 2 you don't need and upload it.

Old
01-24-2013, 11:03 AM
ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangleberry View Post
Based on what I read, he can PDF all 6. So just delete the 2 you don't need and upload it.
Dangleberry,
Original 2 were forwarded a week ago. Gone, everything normal.

Other 4 were listed for sale on Ticketsnow.

When I took them off of Ticketsnow (Cancelled) they were NOT put back into my Rangers account (where you get the boxes you can click to Forward/Print/Sell) which they should have. Instead, they were "electronically" connected to the original Forwarding. But they were never actually forwarded. When you look at "Ticket History" it correctly shows everything, just can not access the 4 I need to Forward/Print. I do not know if the Hard tickets would still be valid (of course they should be), but I am out of state right now, and will be pain to have daughter mail them (plus time is running out).

Old
01-24-2013, 11:10 AM
Dangleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban View Post
Dangleberry,
Original 2 were forwarded a week ago. Gone, everything normal.

Other 4 were listed for sale on Ticketsnow.

When I took them off of Ticketsnow (Cancelled) they were NOT put back into my Rangers account (where you get the boxes you can click to Forward/Print/Sell) which they should have. Instead, they were "electronically" connected to the original Forwarding. But they were never actually forwarded. When you look at "Ticket History" it correctly shows everything, just can not access the 4 I need to Forward/Print. I do not know if the Hard tickets would still be valid (of course they should be), but I am out of state right now, and will be pain to have daughter mail them (plus time is running out).
Oh ****, I got it now. I honestly don't know, only your rep would have the answer to that.

Closed Thread