HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

XBOX 360 NHL13 GM Connected | 2 Spots Available! | Sim Tonight At Midnight |

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-21-2013, 02:35 PM
  #651
McCann8888
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 153
vCash: 500
Eberle , da costa, horcoff Howard are all on the block

McCann8888 is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 02:35 PM
  #652
Eyedea
96 from the left
 
Eyedea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Greece
Posts: 10,999
vCash: 350
Min you definitely claimed Bolland just to piss me off

I posted it in here that I had no idea Jovanovski wasn't already added to my cap, and that it waived Bolland instead of him. I think I deserve some sort of exception considering this was the first time it had happened to me.

Eyedea is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 02:36 PM
  #653
Drop The Mits
Toronto Blue Dingers
 
Drop The Mits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,808
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsFan View Post
Jeff Carter is for sale. Will take a #2 or 3 center, and some picks.... or will take a winger. Lets work a deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NazemKadri43 View Post
bergeron, krejci or Kopitar are on the market.....one has to go, looking for a LW
sent both of you offers

Drop The Mits is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 02:43 PM
  #654
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyedea View Post
Min you definitely claimed Bolland just to piss me off

I posted it in here that I had no idea Jovanovski wasn't already added to my cap, and that it waived Bolland instead of him. I think I deserve some sort of exception considering this was the first time it had happened to me.
Yes, I totally claimed a player, just to piss you off Eyedea. Since I wouldn't care about adding an 84 ovr C for free from any other team. And I surely didn't try to solve it peacefully through PM instead of saying something like that. Commish's decision will solve this.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 02:43 PM
  #655
Drop The Mits
Toronto Blue Dingers
 
Drop The Mits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,808
vCash: 500
Shopping around:

Corey Perry (88)
Shane Doan (81)
Eric Brewer (83)
Mattias Ohlund (81)
Keith Aulie (76) ****
Anders Lindback (83) ***1/2

Drop The Mits is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 02:47 PM
  #656
Eyedea
96 from the left
 
Eyedea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Greece
Posts: 10,999
vCash: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
Yes, I totally claimed a player, just to piss you off Eyedea. Since I wouldn't care about adding an 84 ovr C for free from any other team. And I surely didn't try to solve it peacefully through PM instead of saying something like that. Commish's decision will solve this.
Yeah but hear me out, do you think I would just waive Bolland because I don't need him, or that he has no trade value? I would think the first place to look when someone of his stature is on waivers would be the forums.

Jova was injured, he came back and added to the cap. I obviously had no idea that he didn't already add to my cap, so I think it'd be fair if I get Bolland back. I have no problems compensating you with something like a 2nd.

Eyedea is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 02:50 PM
  #657
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyedea View Post
Yeah but hear me out, do you think I would just waive Bolland because I don't need him, or that he has no trade value? I would think the first place to look when someone of his stature is on waivers would be the forums.

Jova was injured, he came back and added to the cap. I obviously had no idea that he didn't already add to my cap, so I think it'd be fair if I get Bolland back. I have no problems compensating you with something like a 2nd.
Ya, that's fine. Just, EDM waived Hemsky mid-sim so I claimed him obviously, and he is only 1 pt off of Bolland. 2nd would be more than fine.

Can't wait to hear the peanut gallery's remarks that have to have an input on everything I do though.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 02:51 PM
  #658
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 27,696
vCash: 500
I won't be on for a week-ish.

Got exams this week and beginning of next. Don't complain since you would lose against me anyways.

Phion Keneuf is online now  
Old
01-21-2013, 02:52 PM
  #659
Drop The Mits
Toronto Blue Dingers
 
Drop The Mits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,808
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
Ya, that's fine. Just, EDM waived Hemsky mid-sim so I claimed him obviously, and he is only 1 pt off of Bolland. 2nd would be more than fine.

Can't wait to hear the peanut gallery's remarks that have to have an input on everything I do though
.
The irony is strong in this one me thinks

Drop The Mits is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 02:54 PM
  #660
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop The Mits View Post
The irony is strong in this one me thinks
I get a lot more people commenting on me than the opposite..

LA, NYI, ANA. PM ME WHEN YOU WANT TO PLAY OUR GAME.

And are we getting a replacement for Buffalo SB??

.l
.l
\/
joestud, wanna tell me who feels that way or do they want to stay secretive and gossip about me some more?


Last edited by Leafs For Life*: 01-21-2013 at 03:08 PM.
Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 02:59 PM
  #661
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS
 
joestud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,132
vCash: 500
Senators are online for a bit....i like to play my games.

joestud is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 03:14 PM
  #662
korndog81
Registered User
 
korndog81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Parry Sound
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,075
vCash: 500
I'm sure minny wasn't the only one who put a claim in for bolland.

korndog81 is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 03:17 PM
  #663
alcanalz
whys and wherefores
 
alcanalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,691
vCash: 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
I won't be on for a week-ish.

Got exams this week and beginning of next. Don't complain since you would lose against me anyways.
Cocky for a guy who's never won a playoff game.

alcanalz is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 03:17 PM
  #664
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
I got exams this week like Phion. So you guys can know my schedule so then you don't think I have some plot of who to play against, I'm watching Leafs tonight then studying, then free after 330 tmr as of now, then I have hockey+studying on Wednesday, then watching Leafs then studying Thursday. Don't freak out if I'm not here in the probable time periods.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 03:20 PM
  #665
DogsFan*
GHG
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,931
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop The Mits View Post
The irony is strong in this one me thinks
Yep! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
I get a lot more people commenting on me than the opposite..

joestud, wanna tell me who feels that way or do they want to stay secretive and gossip about me some more?
So you ***** about people talking about you but you continue to beg for someone to talk about you.......


Winnipeg, you on? I wanna play a game with Galchenyuk in the lineup.

DogsFan* is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 03:21 PM
  #666
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 27,696
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcanalz View Post
Cocky for a guy who's never won a playoff game.
It's because I haven't played you in the playoffs yet.

Phion Keneuf is online now  
Old
01-21-2013, 03:24 PM
  #667
alcanalz
whys and wherefores
 
alcanalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,691
vCash: 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
It's because I haven't played you in the playoffs yet.
, we'll see if you can muster up a win in that series.

alcanalz is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 03:29 PM
  #668
bshaw
Registered User
 
bshaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,093
vCash: 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
I won't be on for a week-ish.

Got exams this week and beginning of next. Don't complain since you would lose against me anyways.
Sooooo CPU ? I think you're Pittsburgh soooo turn on CPU lol

bshaw is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 03:30 PM
  #669
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsFan View Post
So you ***** about people talking about you but you continue to beg for someone to talk about you.......
How is that begging for someone to talk about me. I find it funny that people are gossiping about me.
And what made you late, I was wondering where you were. Was contemplating on putting the peanut gallery sentence in white, just so I could refer to it to show how predictable it is that people comment late on **** that's been resolved.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 03:30 PM
  #670
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS
 
joestud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,132
vCash: 500
Senators lookin for FLA, BOS,PHI

joestud is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 03:31 PM
  #671
DogsFan*
GHG
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,931
vCash: 500
First shift for Galchenyuk... first goal.

DogsFan* is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 03:47 PM
  #672
DogsFan*
GHG
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,931
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
How is that begging for someone to talk about me. I find it funny that people are gossiping about me.
And what made you late, I was wondering where you were. Was contemplating on putting the peanut gallery sentence in white, just so I could refer to it to show how predictable it is that people comment late on **** that's been resolved.
The antagonizing, egging people on, and talking **** about people "gossiping" about you. Nobody gives a **** about you kid, you need to learn to just ****.

DogsFan* is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 03:48 PM
  #673
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,031
vCash: 166
Lol no wonder why people hardly come to the boards.. The stuff you guys fight over is just ridiculous.

Just shut up about it and just keep playing your games.

__________________
http://i57.tinypic.com/28b4abo.jpg
DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 04:00 PM
  #674
korndog81
Registered User
 
korndog81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Parry Sound
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,075
vCash: 500
Done my games this tick, went 3-0... Like a boss

korndog81 is offline  
Old
01-21-2013, 04:01 PM
  #675
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by korndog81 View Post
Done my games this tick, went 3-0... Like a boss
Any of those west teams?

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:55 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.