HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

The return of Colton Orr!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-21-2013, 07:26 PM
  #201
Epoch
Registered User
 
Epoch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,058
vCash: 500

Epoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 07:26 PM
  #202
Bomber0104
Boom
 
Bomber0104's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Country: Iraq
Posts: 6,997
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealisticLeaf55 View Post
Orr says hello to you all that doubted him.
I said it right before the game started.

Watch Orr keep em in check!


Bomber0104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 07:27 PM
  #203
colchar
Registered User
 
colchar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,931
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozay View Post

But yeah, Scott would own him.



colchar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 07:29 PM
  #204
WildcatMapleLeafs28
Registered User
 
WildcatMapleLeafs28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Atlantic Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,412
vCash: 500
Whhhooooooooaaaaaaa watch out ... Orr is back !

WildcatMapleLeafs28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 07:41 PM
  #205
DeputyMcLaren
Registered User
 
DeputyMcLaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kingston Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 732
vCash: 500
For all the posters who are chirping Orr and fighting in hockey, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that fight made my day/week/month. Colton Orr for Prime Minister!!!

DeputyMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 07:47 PM
  #206
KuleminFan41
Registered User
 
KuleminFan41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Country: Portugal
Posts: 4,346
vCash: 500
Orr vs Scott is already on youtube lol


KuleminFan41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 07:54 PM
  #207
Brody
Brooklyn ✔
 
Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Wales
Posts: 6,957
vCash: 24591
Orr rocked him.

Brody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 08:15 PM
  #208
Wendelstache
Registered User
 
Wendelstache's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,271
vCash: 500
booooom Body shot!

Love Orrr!

Wendelstache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 08:16 PM
  #209
ItsOurGame
Registered User
 
ItsOurGame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,798
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuleminFan41 View Post
Orr vs Scott is already on youtube lol

"At no point there did Colton Orr hit him to hurt him and knock him down in any way"


Yeahh, sure it had nothing to do with that kidney shot delivered from the hardest right hand in the NHL

ItsOurGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 09:26 PM
  #210
Epoch
Registered User
 
Epoch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,058
vCash: 500
Love how hyped up Orr is after the fight.

Epoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 10:00 PM
  #211
TankLarkin
Registered User
 
TankLarkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Rochester, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 485
vCash: 500
Happy to see my favorite ex Ranger back and doing what he does best.

TankLarkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 10:08 PM
  #212
number72
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 5,844
vCash: 500
Great fight by Orr. But how come dressing Orr did nothing to prevent Kaleta from decking Kessel? This why you have an enforcer - that is to protect your stars.

And not to fight bad hockey players that can't skate.

But dressing and playing orr does nothing to strike fear into other teams.

number72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 10:11 PM
  #213
Dangles McGavin
#Snip Bar South
 
Dangles McGavin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waterloo
Posts: 6,513
vCash: 500
That body shot was amazing.

Dangles McGavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 10:12 PM
  #214
Sundinftw
Registered User
 
Sundinftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,863
vCash: 500
Beastly fight

Sundinftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 10:24 PM
  #215
MapleLeafGardens*
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 304
vCash: 500
Colton Orr is a Burke goon/speed bag who has no business playing in the NHL waste of a roster spot.

Some Leafs fans have short memories.

MapleLeafGardens* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 10:35 PM
  #216
JimLaheyprobert
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 333
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFMAN99 View Post
John Scott is a tough guy...no one is beating him.
Sit down john scott, colton orr is a top 5 fighter in the nhl

JimLaheyprobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 10:37 PM
  #217
JimLaheyprobert
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 333
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by number72 View Post
Great fight by Orr. But how come dressing Orr did nothing to prevent Kaleta from decking Kessel? This why you have an enforcer - that is to protect your stars.

And not to fight bad hockey players that can't skate.

But dressing and playing orr does nothing to strike fear into other teams.
Kaleta would never have the guts to fight orr, he wouldnt even fight brown. And if he wont fight those 2 then the only other option is to jump him which would be an even worse decision

JimLaheyprobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 10:39 PM
  #218
JimLaheyprobert
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 333
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsOurGame View Post
"At no point there did Colton Orr hit him to hurt him and knock him down in any way"


Yeahh, sure it had nothing to do with that kidney shot delivered from the hardest right hand in the NHL
Note the clear right that orr delivers to scotts face at 7 seconds in, then the body shot that stuns scott, then the shot at the end when scott was down. Sure orr didnt knock scott out or stun him with a few blows, but scott only hit orr once that grazed him on the top of orrs head, orr wins this unanimously and he also gives up 3-4 inches and 20 lbs.

JimLaheyprobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 10:40 PM
  #219
Donmega
Registered User
 
Donmega's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,250
vCash: 500
Orr beating the **** out of scott was the highlight of the game. Can't believe that didn't energize the team at all though.

Donmega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 10:50 PM
  #220
JimLaheyprobert
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 333
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozay View Post
Saw somewhere that Orr said he wanted to become more of a checker rather than a fighter.

But yeah, Scott would own him.
everyone who said scott would own orr is now eating there words. Scott is just big he just manhandles guys, he doesn't really throw. I do think he is a top 5 fighter in this league due to his size alone, but orrs punches are way more effective, note the right hand to scotts ribs that stunned the big man and got orr the victory. Scott has plenty of chances to get his rematch and im sure he will because orr is always willing, but in tonights fight orr won, and anyone who doughts orr or says he cant hang with the big boys needs to seriously figure it out. Im not saying hes the toughest guy in the league, but he cant deffinatly hang with the big boys and he is a top 5 fighter in the nhl.


My top 5 (not in order)
- Mcgrattan (nashville)
- Orr (toronto)
- Scott (buffalo)
- Thorton (Boston)
- Kassian (minnisota)

honorable mentions (lucic, chara, carkner, neil, trevor gillies (islanders).

should be noted that all these guys can beat any of eachother on any night cuz anything can happen in a fight but these are the more consistent heavyweights in the league

JimLaheyprobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 11:05 PM
  #221
Bomber0104
Boom
 
Bomber0104's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Country: Iraq
Posts: 6,997
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donmega View Post
Orr beating the **** out of scott was the highlight of the game. Can't believe that didn't energize the team at all though.
Meanwhile in the NHL, some teams are pumped for guys like Tarasenko, Huberdeau, and Hamilton to be injected into their lineup.

I guess we'll have to settle for Colton Orr here in Toronto...

Bomber0104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 11:34 PM
  #222
noway
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Guelph, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 718
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by number72 View Post
Great fight by Orr. But how come dressing Orr did nothing to prevent Kaleta from decking Kessel? This why you have an enforcer - that is to protect your stars.

And not to fight bad hockey players that can't skate.

But dressing and playing orr does nothing to strike fear into other teams.
Not sure he knows how to be a policeman like Domi. Someone should tell him. I don't think Domi had any more hockey ability than Orr but he knew how to keep the peace.

noway is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 11:37 PM
  #223
Brody
Brooklyn ✔
 
Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Wales
Posts: 6,957
vCash: 24591
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimLaheyprobert View Post
everyone who said scott would own orr is now eating there words. Scott is just big he just manhandles guys, he doesn't really throw. I do think he is a top 5 fighter in this league due to his size alone, but orrs punches are way more effective, note the right hand to scotts ribs that stunned the big man and got orr the victory. Scott has plenty of chances to get his rematch and im sure he will because orr is always willing, but in tonights fight orr won, and anyone who doughts orr or says he cant hang with the big boys needs to seriously figure it out. Im not saying hes the toughest guy in the league, but he cant deffinatly hang with the big boys and he is a top 5 fighter in the nhl.


My top 5 (not in order)
- Mcgrattan (nashville)
- Orr (toronto)
- Scott (buffalo)
- Thorton (Boston)
- Kassian (minnisota)

honorable mentions (lucic, chara, carkner, neil, trevor gillies (islanders).

should be noted that all these guys can beat any of eachother on any night cuz anything can happen in a fight but these are the more consistent heavyweights in the league
Kassian makes your top five, but Parros doesn't even get a mention?

1. McGrattan
2. Thornton
3. Orr
4. Parros
5. Engelland/Scott

Brody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 11:41 PM
  #224
Drop The Mits
KeepCalmCorsi'sWrong
 
Drop The Mits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,346
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomber0104 View Post
Meanwhile in the NHL, some teams are pumped for guys like Tarasenko, Huberdeau, and Hamilton to be injected into their lineup.

I guess we'll have to settle for Colton Orr here in Toronto...
Not like there isn't a thread for Kadri somewhere on this board while being in the Colton Orr thread

Drop The Mits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 11:49 PM
  #225
MapleLeafGardens*
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 304
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomber0104 View Post
Meanwhile in the NHL, some teams are pumped for guys like Tarasenko, Huberdeau, and Hamilton to be injected into their lineup.

I guess we'll have to settle for Colton Orr here in Toronto...
Yup...and Orr is not even a top 10 NHL fighter lol look at his fight log he has been smoked by Parros, MacIntyre twice, Shelley, Engelland, Rupp and a few others he's one punch away from calling it a career.

MapleLeafGardens* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.