HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Notices

any sjs podcast recommendations?

Old
01-22-2013, 03:07 AM
SJSharksfan39

vCash: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by sub_zero94 View Post
I prefer Dudes On hockey but that Puck Podcast is pretty good. Ones a Kings one's a Ducks fan and they pretty much don't like the Sharks at all.. that part of the show is irritating, they do respect JT and most of our players though
They may not like the Sharks, but they are fair to the Sharks. I think Doug has even picked them as stanley cup favorites a few years back. Still, considering a lot of other hockey talk is east coast based, what I love about the Puck Podcast is I don't feel the east coast bias, and I think the fact that they are Kings/Ducks fans help that. Also, I just love it when they censor themselves and end up saying something like Bull Feces, instead of the typical bull ****. It sounds a whole lot funnier.

SJSharksfan39 is offline   Reply With Quote