lol at fans who pass judgement after two games on a guy with a -2.
Kulemin logged huge minutes and was out for two bad goals...yes lets get rid of him now.
Ofcourse his great numbers from KHL don't count for anything, he clearly lost all his skill and confidence...
He was actually responsible for all 3 goals scored against us this season. Vs Montreal he never got the puck out, goal 1 last night he lost a puck battle off the faceoff and didn't cover his man, and on the 2nd goal he was soft on the puck and lost it at the blue-line which led to the 3-1.
FYI he was playing with Malkin, even Phil Dupuis would put up a PPG in the KHL with him.
No its been 3 years and that 2nd line has done nothing and Kulemin has shown he doesnt want to play here. 2 games try 3 years and still no production. Time to switch that line up.
Go support another team with that attitude. Ridiculous, he's been bad for 3 years?And the 2nd line hasn't done anything?Do you even watch the games? Clearly you don't , go check out his stats , maybe you expected him to be Kovalchuk but you need to maintain your expectations of the guy. You don't know how to count, sorry
There are just some people who should not watch sports
- How effective Komarov is as a third liner
- Colton Orr's overall skating and impact as a good 4th liner (including taking on a Scott last night)
- Not that Kadri has a couple goals, but rather how dangerous and effective he's been in his sheltered minutes .. Really impressive
- How steady Phaneuf looks in a defense oriented system
- The penalty kill looks very solid
- JVR hasn't been as impactful has I want him to be, but the third period last night was promising
- KGM unable to get better scoring chances, they can't seem to get anything generated from the high scoring areas .. All 3 players individually are disappointing so far
- 0 goals from Lupul and Kessel in 2 games, though they're playing solid so far but the Leafs success hinges on them scoring
Edit - I'll also add that the 4th line of Orr - McClement - Brown has looked great too, cycling and checking the hell out of the opposition
Last edited by BertCorbeau: 01-22-2013 at 10:50 AM.