HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Notices

1/21/13 - 1:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Islanders

Old
01-22-2013, 11:32 AM
LightningStrikes
He is back

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassassin View Post
One problem I have with Hedmans game so far, is he keeps looking like he is trying to start a fight.

I dunno about you guys, but one he wasn't any good when he did fight before and two I don't want to see him off the ice for 5, far too valuable for that and finally concussion worries.

Apart from that he has developed just how we could have hoped, he looks so much more confident out there, long may it continue.

Lindback has a sv% at 0.9 and above for both his games so far, as long as he stays above 0.9 I am happy, that is something we have not had in a long time. Any better than that is a bonus. Its his first season as a starter.
He's probably just looking to Hedlock somebody.

LightningStrikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2013, 11:32 AM
zeykshade

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningStrikes View Post
He's probably just looking to Hedlock somebody.
Or Hedbutt someone into submission.

zeykshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2013, 11:45 AM
B2k3
The Hip Czech

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassassin View Post
One problem I have with Hedmans game so far, is he keeps looking like he is trying to start a fight.

I dunno about you guys, but one he wasn't any good when he did fight before and two I don't want to see him off the ice for 5, far too valuable for that and finally concussion worries.

Apart from that he has developed just how we could have hoped, he looks so much more confident out there, long may it continue.

Lindback has a sv% at 0.9 and above for both his games so far, as long as he stays above 0.9 I am happy, that is something we have not had in a long time. Any better than that is a bonus. Its his first season as a starter.
I have no problem with him going around "looking like he is trying to start a fight." There's no penalty for that. So long as it's just posturing and only actually drops the gloves on occasion, then I'm fine with it.

B2k3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2013, 02:23 PM
LightningStrikes
He is back

Quote:
It was the third consecutive poor effort for the Lightning against the Islanders in New York, which still had head coach Guy Boucher shaking his head Tuesday morning looking for a way to explain why Tampa Bay has been outscored 14-5 in the past three trips to Nassau Coliseum.

"It's been a nightmare, just a joke," Boucher said. "There are ghosts just hanging around there that we are scared of or I don't know what. It's just unbelievable. I've never seen our team play as bad as every single game we play in the Islanders barn. I just can't wait until they move.''
http://www2.tbo.com/sports/bolts/201...t-be-ar-613601

Old
01-22-2013, 02:52 PM
Felonious Python
Purple Squirrel

If it makes you feel any better. Nino Neiderreiter has asked the Islanders for a trade.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nhl/stor...rs-source-says

so...Lubo and now Nino.

Felonious Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2013, 03:16 PM
LightningStrikes
He is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felonious Python View Post
If it makes you feel any better. Nino Neiderreiter has asked the Islanders for a trade.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nhl/stor...rs-source-says

so...Lubo and now Nino.
Nabokov didn't want to play there either (he sat out the remainder of the 2010-11 NHL season instead).

Old
01-22-2013, 05:32 PM
Pronounced Anders
Believe the Yzerplan

vCash: 1159
Man, the Islanders are a mess. Just makes me more mad that we can't seem to beat them.

Pronounced Anders is offline   Reply With Quote