HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Nino seeking trade?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-23-2013, 09:51 PM
  #426
Jester9881
Registered User
 
Jester9881's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Long Island NY
Posts: 8,742
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREW99AW View Post
I'll stop discounting Anders Lee, when he signs a contract with the NYI.
This

I like what the kid is doing, but I'm not going to get excited about him, because IMO there's a huge chance he uses the loophole and skips out on the Islanders.

Jester9881 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 09:57 PM
  #427
Killerlnstinct
Infector Of Souls
 
Killerlnstinct's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 8,437
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Killerlnstinct
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19NYSports91 View Post
What did you expect them to say? A young defenseman playing in the NHL since his rookie year or a kid who scored 1 point in 55 games. They most likely haven't even seen him play. Whatever they say is kind of irrelevant. Lets talk about this debate in 2 years.
+1 and i just read this post and before i wrote mine and asked the same question on what did you expect them to say?

Killerlnstinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 10:10 PM
  #428
ichabod13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Baltimore Maryland
Posts: 2,908
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IslesBeBack View Post

Trade him. You dont allow a 20 year old kid who basically looked like an echl callup last year allow an agent to demand a trade.
well, if you do trade him, you are allowing him to do just that.

ichabod13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 10:18 PM
  #429
Seph
Registered User
 
Seph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Oregon
Country: South Korea
Posts: 16,799
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seph
Quote:
Originally Posted by IslesBeBack View Post
Im not sure but i will say that this doesnt sit well with me.

This is a true sign of a spoiled little *****. You want a trade?

Trade him. You dont allow a 20 year old kid who basically looked like an echl callup last year allow an agent to demand a trade.

I have had it with this sense of entitlement with hockey players. Earn your ****ing stripes first Nino and shut the **** up!

Trade his ass out west and dont blink an eye.
Maybe it is just me, but seems immediately giving him what his agent is asking for shows that you DO allow a 20 year old let his agent demand a trade.

Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 10:18 PM
  #430
A Pointed Stick
Dr. Bellows, To You
 
A Pointed Stick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 13,326
vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19NYSports91 View Post
I would call it irrelevant because I guarantee most of the people on their board looked at his stats and said no way. They most likely NEVER saw him play. Nino looked really good in the scrimmage, looked like had a lot more confidence. I admit that I barely saw Fowler play since he plays out west.
I was talking about Fowler, the guy they watched every single game he has played. Sorry if what I wrote lead you in the other direction, but my point was that it would be the Duck's fan base that would have quite a bit more criticism of him if there was some to be had. I used the way our site examines every flaw our own players have ten fold to illustrate why they'd be a great place to start with. I asked, and they all pegged Cam for a future first pair defenseman.

A Pointed Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 10:34 PM
  #431
Bunk Moreland
Registered User
 
Bunk Moreland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 14,030
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by IslesBeBack View Post
Im not sure but i will say that this doesnt sit well with me.

This is a true sign of a spoiled little *****. You want a trade?

Trade him. You dont allow a 20 year old kid who basically looked like an echl callup last year allow an agent to demand a trade.

I have had it with this sense of entitlement with hockey players. Earn your ****ing stripes first Nino and shut the **** up!

Trade his ass out west and dont blink an eye.

With this kind attitude you'd be trading half the god damn league. Almost all athletes have a sense of entitlement, they got to where they're at because they really are that talented and they know that. Yup TRADE HIM HES A PUNK that's a great idea, knowing this along with his poor performance last season Snow would be lucky to get 20% his value. I'm just as pissed as you that this whole situation occurred but I'm not just going to trade him for the sake of trading him. Clearly this is a situation where his agent made a move just cause hes pissed the kid isn't in the NHL. Nino is going no where and screaming to boo the kid over it is stupid because he's going to be an Islander probably for quite some time.

How about going at it that he's a young kid who's got a jackass for an agent and giving him the benefit of the doubt. Christ its the first we've heard anything about it, what's to say he doesn't just bust his ass like he's been doing and makes the team in a couple weeks and we never talk of this again.

Bunk Moreland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 10:36 PM
  #432
Killerlnstinct
Infector Of Souls
 
Killerlnstinct's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 8,437
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Killerlnstinct
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Pointed Stick View Post
I was talking about Fowler, the guy they watched every single game he has played. Sorry if what I wrote lead you in the other direction, but my point was that it would be the Duck's fan base that would have quite a bit more criticism of him if there was some to be had. I used the way our site examines every flaw our own players have ten fold to illustrate why they'd be a great place to start with. I asked, and they all pegged Cam for a future first pair defenseman.
Well tons of people criticize Sidney Crosby and call him a baby at times but go ask Pitts fans what they would say about him...I'm sure there would be tons of people agreeing with you over there

Killerlnstinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 10:37 PM
  #433
PWJunior
RIP Al Arbour
 
PWJunior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 25,126
vCash: 500
Bobby Mac on NHL Tonight with some thoughts on the Nino situation just now.

Isles not to blame and praised them for doing the right thing regarding his development. Yzerman doing the same thing with Brett Connolly. Said Nino is NOT going to be traded.

PWJunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 10:50 PM
  #434
A Pointed Stick
Dr. Bellows, To You
 
A Pointed Stick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 13,326
vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMartin View Post
Nino's agent pulled the stunt and for you to say Fowler was the right choice over Nino at this point in time is ridiculous.
That's ridiculous. He gave his agent the green light. Are you Nino's agent? because that's the only guy on the planet besides Nino that buys the whole "It's not me, it is my agent. I just play hockey. I can't control what that nut job says" baloney.
Quote:
Wow if you think in rookie year when they finished 4th in the conference with a 47-30-5-99 points sucks rocks well then houston we have a problem. His 2nd season they finished at 34-36-12-80 points.
You brought up his entire career, and his entire career they took a lucky step up then fell back down again. You say 80 points. How about mentioning they were 3rd-last in their conference after his rookie campaign when he had his sophomore slump?
Quote:
Again his rookie and 2nd year he was playing with guys like Getzlaf,Perry,Ryan, and Selanne while Nino was playing with Reasoner and Pandolfo known for being defensive forwards.
And many of those guys hit the skids in his second year. In fact they were beyond bad until they played our team if you recall, then turned the ship around from complete collapse.
Quote:
I guess since a ton of team sites are interested in him and they actually spoke of him on NHL tonight and even opened a post on HF boards on what would you give to get him i guess we all live in fantasy land.
Just like what happened with Kyle Turris. What's your point? If Fowler demanded a trade the same thing would happen, even more so since he made it to the NHL and at least produces points. Nino fell on his face in every aspect. Yet somehow he is better than Fowler and still the right pick if we had it all to do over again? I bet if I opened a thread on the main board and asked the entirety of HF who they would choose between Cam and Nino old "It's not me, it's my agent" would lose.
Quote:
Again his agent is upset he is not getting paid for Nino being in the minors but keep blaming him.
You can't have your cake and eat it too. He hired his agent. He approved what the agent said. Suggesting anything to the contrary is disingenuous.
Quote:
Not trying to "brow beat" any of his fans, what i was trying to get across were that his Fantasy numbers looked great in terms of goals and assists (that 1st season) he was a liability on the blue line and i guess -53 in his 1st 2 years does not prove that at all
And plus minus does not tell the whole story. It hasn't since it's inception and has been panned as one of the most misleading stats out there right after hits, takes and gives, and faceoff wins.
Quote:
Conveniently you left out important parts of my post and the article which either you didnt read or failed to aknowledge
"Fowler had a great rookie season playing with great talent around him and i know he is still very young with lots of upside so we shall see in years to come what kind of player he really is." per me

"Fowler is a future NHL star who has been playing a big role in the NHL as a teenager. In fact when I wrote about the lack of established elite defencemen today commenter CMo44 listed Fowler as an elite defenceman who is well on his way." as per the article
My comments were directed at the over reliance on Corsi which is an elitist stat lovers fad at the moment. You also worked the whole "look how he fell in the draft" angle which at this point is meaningless - it's about results. Your eyeballs tell you all you need to know about a player, and the stats only serve to back things up. You can have a guy doing everything right and the points don't flow in part because of linemates or matchups or plain bad luck. That happens. But when you see with your own eyes what a player is doing you know what you have. Nino could have had 21 points last season just from dumb luck and better linemates. It was his play, and inability to put together a real NHL game that sank his value. Thankfully he got it back in the AHL this year.
Quote:
BTW I would take Doughty over him 8 days a week
Who wouldn't? Doughty is the best defenseman under the age of 25 out there, and that doesn't even do him justice. I was simply highlighting his -18 (+/-) stat his rookie season. What did that -18 say about who he was or how good he would be? Nothing, not even a whisper of what we all know he is now and what we all knew even during that season. Sure Fowler is not on that level and never will be, but he's better than Nino developmentally, and he apparently doesn't threaten for a trade because the Ducks forgot to send him a birthday card. I mean look at where we are today man. An entitled snot gets bent out of shape during a hyphenated season because he wasn't invited to camp? His agent calls his GM an idiot and calls for his firing after his client puts up one of the worst rookie debuts in recent NHL history of top ten 1st round picks and it's "I want out! I deserve better!" Really? Don't let the door hit you Nino. I hope they exile him on Columbus for their 1st round pick.

A Pointed Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 10:51 PM
  #435
Killerlnstinct
Infector Of Souls
 
Killerlnstinct's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 8,437
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Killerlnstinct
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWJunior View Post
Bobby Mac on NHL Tonight with some thoughts on the Nino situation just now.

Isles not to blame and praised them for doing the right thing regarding his development. Yzerman doing the same thing with Brett Connolly. Said Nino is NOT going to be traded.
Last night when they addressed this they said Garth spoke to Nino before and after the lockout ending about what they were doing with him and he seemed happy with it so all those people bashing us calling us a circus please make sure you know all the facts 1st!

Killerlnstinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 10:52 PM
  #436
A Pointed Stick
Dr. Bellows, To You
 
A Pointed Stick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 13,326
vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMartin View Post
Well tons of people criticize Sidney Crosby and call him a baby at times but go ask Pitts fans what they would say about him...I'm sure there would be tons of people agreeing with you over there
Are you comparing Cam with Crosby? You must think he is REALLY great. Way better than I do anyway.

A Pointed Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 11:08 PM
  #437
Homeland Security
Mod Supervisor
HFBoards
 
Homeland Security's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY/FL
Country: United States
Posts: 21,943
vCash: 50
http://islanderspointblank.com/news/...o-swiss-press/

__________________
Homeland Security is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 11:13 PM
  #438
Killerlnstinct
Infector Of Souls
 
Killerlnstinct's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 8,437
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Killerlnstinct
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Pointed Stick View Post
That's ridiculous. He gave his agent the green light. Are you Nino's agent? because that's the only guy on the planet besides Nino that buys the whole "It's not me, it is my agent. I just play hockey. I can't control what that nut job says" baloney.

You brought up his entire career, and his entire career they took a lucky step up then fell back down again. You say 80 points. How about mentioning they were 3rd-last in their conference after his rookie campaign when he had his sophomore slump?

And many of those guys hit the skids in his second year. In fact they were beyond bad until they played our team if you recall, then turned the ship around from complete collapse.

Just like what happened with Kyle Turris. What's your point? If Fowler demanded a trade the same thing would happen, even more so since he made it to the NHL and at least produces points. Nino fell on his face in every aspect. Yet somehow he is better than Fowler and still the right pick if we had it all to do over again? I bet if I opened a thread on the main board and asked the entirety of HF who they would choose between Cam and Nino old "It's not me, it's my agent" would lose.
You can't have your cake and eat it too. He hired his agent. He approved what the agent said. Suggesting anything to the contrary is disingenuous.

And plus minus does not tell the whole story. It hasn't since it's inception and has been panned as one of the most misleading stats out there right after hits, takes and gives, and faceoff wins.

My comments were directed at the over reliance on Corsi which is an elitist stat lovers fad at the moment. You also worked the whole "look how he fell in the draft" angle which at this point is meaningless - it's about results. Your eyeballs tell you all you need to know about a player, and the stats only serve to back things up. You can have a guy doing everything right and the points don't flow in part because of linemates or matchups or plain bad luck. That happens. But when you see with your own eyes what a player is doing you know what you have. Nino could have had 21 points last season just from dumb luck and better linemates. It was his play, and inability to put together a real NHL game that sank his value. Thankfully he got it back in the AHL this year.

Who wouldn't? Doughty is the best defenseman under the age of 25 out there, and that doesn't even do him justice. I was simply highlighting his -18 (+/-) stat his rookie season. What did that -18 say about who he was or how good he would be? Nothing, not even a whisper of what we all know he is now and what we all knew even during that season. Sure Fowler is not on that level and never will be, but he's better than Nino developmentally, and he apparently doesn't threaten for a trade because the Ducks forgot to send him a birthday card. I mean look at where we are today man. An entitled snot gets bent out of shape during a hyphenated season because he wasn't invited to camp? His agent calls his GM an idiot and calls for his firing after his client puts up one of the worst rookie debuts in recent NHL history of top ten 1st round picks and it's "I want out! I deserve better!" Really? Don't let the door hit you Nino. I hope they exile him on Columbus for their 1st round pick.
I dont feel like going over this all night but did you make sure you got the approval from Anaheims board before posting this?
His entire career is 2 years the 1st of which you said the team sucked rocks they finished as the 4th seed in the confrence but yet your telling me i dont look at facts or my facts are misleading??????

You compared Doughty's +/- to Cam's i did not and your talking apples/oranges comparing the 2 players which you clearly stated yourself that you think Doughty is a better player so whats the point of you bringing up his +/-??????

I know +/- is not everything but in this case i do believe it was relevant and if you think it's not that is your opinion i'm not bashing you on that i'm just giving the facts and reports that some people people do see holes in his D game just how you used
Doughty -18 vs Cams i will use Marc-Andre Bergeron to show you just because you put up points on the blue line does not mean your a great d man.

Your whole argument is that Cam is a better player now which nobody is disagreeing with you about however i was saying it's to early to tell who will be better over a career and for you to say we made the wrong pick 2+ years after the draft to this point is saying squat..Everyone can play monday morning QB

Killerlnstinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 11:15 PM
  #439
Killerlnstinct
Infector Of Souls
 
Killerlnstinct's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 8,437
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Killerlnstinct
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Pointed Stick View Post
Are you comparing Cam with Crosby? You must think he is REALLY great. Way better than I do anyway.
No, i am not his pr guy or currently dating him

Killerlnstinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 11:18 PM
  #440
GusTheo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 257
vCash: 500
Everyone is getting on Garth about this, but you know what, I'm glad Garth is in control right now.

Because if there is one thing we know, when Garth is in a position to succeed, he won't be swayed. He will do what he thinks is best (for better or worse)

He wouldn't let the fans/media sway him (Duchene or Hedman hype really building up on draft day). He wouldn't even so much let a word out of who was leaning towards.

He certainly isn't going to let some 20 year old kid with 1 NHL point and some agent with like 6 clients push him around. What is Nino gonna do if he doesn't get his way? Sulk and let it effect his play? Sit out? None of the benefits him.

At the end of the day if Nino doesn't pan out, it's just another missed draft pick. It happens all the time, to all teams. Some guys just bust. Nino won't make or break Garth's future NHL employment or the Islanders. If Garth gets fired, he will land another job elsewhere at some point. The Islanders will be in Brooklyn.

If Nino wants to sit out and refuse to play for the Islanders, he's going to eventually find himself playing overseas after lots of missed time. This hurts him a lot more than the Isles.

Luckily for us, I think this will all be settled when Nino does get a chance I think he'll prove he can play and he will stick. I expect this to happen later in the year. (Let's pray!)

GusTheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 11:22 PM
  #441
crashthenet
Registered User
 
crashthenet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Hockey Falls
Posts: 4,048
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 Min Misconduct View Post
If you need any further evidence of how an agent can screw a kid up, look at Tim Kennedy on waivers today. Hope andy the agent isn't around much longer.

crashthenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 11:27 PM
  #442
blitzkriegs
Registered User
 
blitzkriegs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Beach & Mtn & Island
Posts: 11,482
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 Min Misconduct View Post
So, the agent is essentially motivated by $, ie. that Niño is not playing in the NHL right now to put up numbers and burning his ELC that he will of have the numbers to command a juicy 2nd year contract that have become the norm. That's the situation.

blitzkriegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2013, 12:37 AM
  #443
IslesNorway
Registered User
 
IslesNorway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Nittedal, Norway
Country: Norway
Posts: 3,947
vCash: 500
The agent doesn'treally give a flying **** about Nino but is only after money. If he plays in the NHL the more money the agent makes. What other NHL teams would put Nino in a top role now?? The BJs maybe but that's about it.

However, I would expect Nino to fire his agent after this debalce. If he truly doesn't want out then his agent should go instead. If he wants out he might as well stick with this assclown

By all means, ring up Phoenix and ask if they're interested in a Nino + for Yandle trade!

IslesNorway is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2013, 02:32 AM
  #444
Gwyddbwyll
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 10,695
vCash: 500
Nino - Rundblad seems more likely.

Gwyddbwyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2013, 03:43 AM
  #445
giddy up*
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,973
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IslesNorway View Post
The agent doesn'treally give a flying **** about Nino but is only after money. If he plays in the NHL the more money the agent makes. What other NHL teams would put Nino in a top role now?? The BJs maybe but that's about it.

However, I would expect Nino to fire his agent after this debalce. If he truly doesn't want out then his agent should go instead. If he wants out he might as well stick with this assclown

By all means, ring up Phoenix and ask if they're interested in a Nino + for Yandle trade!
I agree with everything you said.

Nino should not be moved unless we are getting a key piece back (even if we have to include more).

Terrible agent he has.

giddy up* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2013, 03:48 AM
  #446
doug88
Registered User
 
doug88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 480
vCash: 365
Can't wait to see the kid on a team that won't screw him up because he's really wasting his time in NY. EVEN if he gets called up, he'll end up on the fourth line alongside reasoner or whoever so they'd better get rid of him as they don't seem to be willing to let him reach his full potential or at least giving him a shot at it..

doug88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2013, 03:56 AM
  #447
IslesNorway
Registered User
 
IslesNorway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Nittedal, Norway
Country: Norway
Posts: 3,947
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug88 View Post
Can't wait to see the kid on a team that won't screw him up because he's really wasting his time in NY. EVEN if he gets called up, he'll end up on the fourth line alongside reasoner or whoever so they'd better get rid of him as they don't seem to be willing to let him reach his full potential or at least giving him a shot at it..
WTF?? They are in fact doing the right thing keeping him in the minors developing properly. He wasn't ready for the NHL last season and were in the team solely for the purpose of reaching the cap floor. He showed he wasn't ready and is now playing at the right level.

He'll get a chance to play the top two lines next season or at the end of this depending on results. If the Isles are out of the play off hunt early, they'll bring him back up giving him a shot.

IslesNorway is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2013, 03:56 AM
  #448
Parise9Crosby87
Registered User
 
Parise9Crosby87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: boca raton florida
Country: United States
Posts: 2,783
vCash: 500
nino for ryan murray

Parise9Crosby87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2013, 04:01 AM
  #449
holyprime
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 381
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 Min Misconduct View Post
Anything, i must repeat that, ANYTHING that comes from Klaus Zaugg has to be taken with a huge grain of salt. Good to see that this Oliver guy mentioned that before the translation.

He can't do it wrong with an interview tough, so basically this whole saga is about Nino's agent going nuts (with Nino's approval) about the NYI sending him back to the AHL where he belongs atm?

I really don't understand 50% of my countrymen trying to get into the NHL, seriously.. wtf

holyprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2013, 05:35 AM
  #450
ettlinger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Country: Germany
Posts: 88
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug88 View Post
Can't wait to see the kid on a team that won't screw him up because he's really wasting his time in NY. EVEN if he gets called up, he'll end up on the fourth line alongside reasoner or whoever so they'd better get rid of him as they don't seem to be willing to let him reach his full potential or at least giving him a shot at it..
You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Did the Islanders handle the situation wrong last year? Sure, they should have sent Nino BACK TO JUNIORS for another year. In Switzerland some fans seem to think that Nino should have played on one of the Islander's top two lines. That would have been just as bad as what they actually did, as Nino did not EARN a spot on the top lines. He didn't show anything that would have warranted that. THIS season, the Islanders are doing EXACTLY THE RIGHT THING by keeping Nino in the AHL and letting him develop there. His chance with the Islanders will come sometime this season. No doubt about that. Right now, he should be patient and look for another agent, because this on is just nuts.

ettlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2016 All Rights Reserved.