HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area & Season Ticket Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-24-2013, 10:30 AM
  #701
Devils86
Registered User
 
Devils86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,062
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
Centerplate was broker than the Devils were. They're done.

As long as they didn't **** up the restaurant or the "secret" goal bar stand, I don't care.

Having sour cream instead of tzatziki sauce is a pretty big screwup,though.
Thanks for the Info..Aramack may be the worst food I have ever had.

Devils86 is offline  
Old
01-24-2013, 12:54 PM
  #702
Devils Dominion
Pivotal offseason
 
Devils Dominion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lou City, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 22,837
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj225 View Post
Like DD said, they will let us know at later dates.

Don't forget you can still buy tickets throughout the season at the STH price.
That means STHers can buy upper level tickets for tomorrow night's game for only $20, plus a $5.50 add-on fee per order through today or tomorrow? **50% off price.

Anyone still looking for tickets for tomorrow night, get in touch with a season ticket holder that you know and ask them to use their 50% off to get you tix.


Last edited by Devils Dominion: 01-24-2013 at 12:59 PM.
Devils Dominion is online now  
Old
01-24-2013, 01:14 PM
  #703
devilsfan525
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 45
vCash: 500
Just saw this on NJ.com and NJBiz.com -

Super Bowl XLVIII Media Day will be at Prudential Center next year! January 28th, 2014.

devilsfan525 is offline  
Old
01-24-2013, 01:26 PM
  #704
Wingman77
Glory Days
 
Wingman77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 18,471
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsfan525 View Post
Just saw this on NJ.com and NJBiz.com -

Super Bowl XLVIII Media Day will be at Prudential Center next year! January 28th, 2014.
That's pretty sweet, but I'm shocked CAA, Timex Performance Center, or hell even the racetrack weren't chosen as they are all pretty viable and much closer options, but hey cool for the Rock

Wingman77 is offline  
Old
01-24-2013, 01:45 PM
  #705
DatBoyJPP
Good Night
 
DatBoyJPP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Blairstown
Country: United States
Posts: 19,084
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman77 View Post
That's pretty sweet, but I'm shocked CAA, Timex Performance Center, or hell even the racetrack weren't chosen as they are all pretty viable and much closer options, but hey cool for the Rock
Pru Center is easier to get to since the train only goes to the Meadowlands on 40k+ event days

DatBoyJPP is offline  
Old
01-24-2013, 01:54 PM
  #706
Wingman77
Glory Days
 
Wingman77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 18,471
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoyJPP View Post
Pru Center is easier to get to since the train only goes to the Meadowlands on 40k+ event days
Makes sense, but you'd think they'd have the train running that day anyway because of how huge the entire week is

It's the biggest and most popular sporting event this state, hell the entire north east has ever hosted

Hey good for the Rock though

Wingman77 is offline  
Old
01-24-2013, 01:56 PM
  #707
Cowbell232
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,511
vCash: 500
The Rock is a nicer building and has better amenities for the VIP? Hopefully things like this being at the Rock are the death knells of the Izod and the entire NJSEAA.

__________________
[size="1"]"Why I'll be a Devil forever [...] two words. Trust and respect." - Mr. Pat Burns
Cowbell232 is offline  
Old
01-24-2013, 02:01 PM
  #708
DatBoyJPP
Good Night
 
DatBoyJPP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Blairstown
Country: United States
Posts: 19,084
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman77 View Post
Makes sense, but you'd think they'd have the train running that day anyway because of how huge the entire week is

It's the biggest and most popular sporting event this state, hell the entire north east has ever hosted

Hey good for the Rock though
Very little is going to be done at the Meadowlands that week and NJ Transit isn't going to bother running trains just so some media can get there from Penn Station

DatBoyJPP is offline  
Old
01-24-2013, 02:11 PM
  #709
Wingman77
Glory Days
 
Wingman77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 18,471
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoyJPP View Post
Very little is going to be done at the Meadowlands that week and NJ Transit isn't going to bother running trains just so some media can get there from Penn Station
Don't forget there will be at least a couple thousand fans from all over the country attending along with the media and teams, I thought they'd be using the meadowlands for most things that weekend

CB- yea this is another kick in the ass to the NJSEA along with recent world wide rankings of event attendance with Izod dropping and the Rock moving up

Wingman77 is offline  
Old
01-24-2013, 02:18 PM
  #710
DatBoyJPP
Good Night
 
DatBoyJPP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Blairstown
Country: United States
Posts: 19,084
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman77 View Post
Don't forget there will be at least a couple thousand fans from all over the country attending along with the media and teams, I thought they'd be using the meadowlands for most things that weekend

CB- yea this is another kick in the ass to the NJSEA along with recent world wide rankings of event attendance with Izod dropping and the Rock moving up
Since when were fans let in at media day? And a good portion of the week's activities will most likely be at the Javits Center

DatBoyJPP is offline  
Old
01-24-2013, 02:20 PM
  #711
cj225
Work in Progress...
 
cj225's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 28,079
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cj225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Dominion View Post
That means STHers can buy upper level tickets for tomorrow night's game for only $20, plus a $5.50 add-on fee per order through today or tomorrow? **50% off price.

Anyone still looking for tickets for tomorrow night, get in touch with a season ticket holder that you know and ask them to use their 50% off to get you tix.
Good luck trying to get upper level. When I checked the other day, only lower level was available.

cj225 is offline  
Old
01-24-2013, 02:21 PM
  #712
Cowbell232
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,511
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoyJPP View Post
Very little is going to be done at the Meadowlands that week and NJ Transit isn't going to bother running trains just so some media can get there from Penn Station
Another thing... It's not that easy to get to Meadowlands from NY Penn. Still have to transfer and all kinds of annoying nonsense.

Cowbell232 is offline  
Old
01-24-2013, 02:22 PM
  #713
Wingman77
Glory Days
 
Wingman77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 18,471
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoyJPP View Post
Since when were fans let in at media day? And a good portion of the week's activities will most likely be at the Javits Center
They started it last year for the first time and tix this year are like $30

Last year I think Lucas Oil made like $180k off of ticket sales so this would be some revenue for the Rock and concessions

Wingman77 is offline  
Old
01-24-2013, 02:26 PM
  #714
BenedictGomez
#FireDeboer
 
BenedictGomez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: PRNJ
Country: United States
Posts: 27,217
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbell232 View Post
Another thing... It's not that easy to get to Meadowlands from NY Penn. Still have to transfer and all kinds of annoying nonsense.
Taking bus from Port Authority would be easier.

BenedictGomez is offline  
Old
01-24-2013, 02:31 PM
  #715
njdevil26
Registered User
 
njdevil26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Clark, NJ
Country: Italy
Posts: 7,750
vCash: 500
Weird...

I have a friend getting me tickets with the STH discount. One of the games was Sunday May 10 @5pm vs Winnipeg. The chart that was sent to the STH for this promotion shows that game as being GREEN (Generals). With the aqua seats going for $12 a piece.

When she called to get the tickets... the rep said it's a RED game and the tickets are $22.

I'm looking at the chart right now. It's green. I'm confused.

njdevil26 is online now  
Old
01-24-2013, 02:52 PM
  #716
Luke3026
When you're burned..
 
Luke3026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Raritan, NJ
Posts: 1,525
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevil26 View Post
Weird...

I have a friend getting me tickets with the STH discount. One of the games was Sunday May 10 @5pm vs Winnipeg. The chart that was sent to the STH for this promotion shows that game as being GREEN (Generals). With the aqua seats going for $12 a piece.

When she called to get the tickets... the rep said it's a RED game and the tickets are $22.

I'm looking at the chart right now. It's green. I'm confused.
I got tickets for that game, too, and noticed the same thing. Seems like the colors are screwed up.

Luke3026 is offline  
Old
01-24-2013, 03:16 PM
  #717
NJDevs26
Moderator
Status quo
 
NJDevs26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 27,777
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevil26 View Post
Weird...

I have a friend getting me tickets with the STH discount. One of the games was Sunday May 10 @5pm vs Winnipeg. The chart that was sent to the STH for this promotion shows that game as being GREEN (Generals). With the aqua seats going for $12 a piece.

When she called to get the tickets... the rep said it's a RED game and the tickets are $22.

I'm looking at the chart right now. It's green. I'm confused.
I think your friend got the wrong info over the phone. Both Ticketmaster and the STH presale on the account are using 'green' prices (uppers on TM are listed at $33 face and $16 through the presale).

The May 10 game starts at 7 PM though, two weeks before that they play Winnipeg on a 5 PM Sunday that is one of the 'red' games, but that's February 24 - could be part of the confusion.


Last edited by NJDevs26: 01-24-2013 at 03:27 PM.
NJDevs26 is online now  
Old
01-24-2013, 03:21 PM
  #718
Devils Dominion
Pivotal offseason
 
Devils Dominion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lou City, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 22,837
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj225 View Post
Good luck trying to get upper level. When I checked the other day, only lower level was available.
There are upper level tix now available, they must have released them this morning.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/02...4&minorcatid=9

Devils Dominion is online now  
Old
01-24-2013, 03:32 PM
  #719
njdevil26
Registered User
 
njdevil26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Clark, NJ
Country: Italy
Posts: 7,750
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
I think your friend got the wrong info over the phone. Both Ticketmaster and the STH presale on the account are using 'green' prices (uppers on TM are listed at $33 face and $16 through the presale).

The May 10 game starts at 7 PM though, two weeks before that they play Winnipeg on a 5 PM Sunday that is one of the 'red' games, but that's February 24 - could be part of the confusion.
We just texted each other pictures of the PDFs. There are definitely two versions. They changed that WPG game from green to red lol

njdevil26 is online now  
Old
01-24-2013, 03:33 PM
  #720
njdevil26
Registered User
 
njdevil26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Clark, NJ
Country: Italy
Posts: 7,750
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Dominion View Post
There are upper level tix now available, they must have released them this morning.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/02...4&minorcatid=9
After they announced yesterday that the game was sold out I went on Ticketmaster and saw a good amount of uppers available,.

njdevil26 is online now  
Old
01-24-2013, 03:40 PM
  #721
njdevil26
Registered User
 
njdevil26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Clark, NJ
Country: Italy
Posts: 7,750
vCash: 500
This is annoying. I'm trying to get two tickets for tomorrow. Ticketmaster has 5 together in section 14.... and the Devils are on the phone telling me they have nothing and that they don't see them.

njdevil26 is online now  
Old
01-24-2013, 03:40 PM
  #722
NJDevs26
Moderator
Status quo
 
NJDevs26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 27,777
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevil26 View Post
We just texted each other pictures of the PDFs. There are definitely two versions. They changed that WPG game from green to red lol
The only games they 'flipped' were 2/18 and 2/24, the first draft had the President's Day game against Ottawa as a red game and the Feburary Sunday game against Winnipeg as a green game, then they got switched right when the presale started to Green for President's Day and red for the Sunday game.

I don't think the 3/10 Sunday game ever got switched. It's green on the schedule and pricing is still green on Ticketmaster/the Devils website for the presale.

NJDevs26 is online now  
Old
01-24-2013, 03:47 PM
  #723
njdevil26
Registered User
 
njdevil26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Clark, NJ
Country: Italy
Posts: 7,750
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
The only games they 'flipped' were 2/18 and 2/24, the first draft had the President's Day game against Ottawa as a red game and the Feburary Sunday game against Winnipeg as a green game, then they got switched right when the presale started to Green for President's Day and red for the Sunday game.

I don't think the 3/10 Sunday game ever got switched. It's green on the schedule and pricing is still green on Ticketmaster/the Devils website for the presale.
yeah it's the 2/24 one I was talking about. Oh well haha.

njdevil26 is online now  
Old
01-25-2013, 06:53 AM
  #724
downtown56
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,120
vCash: 500
Does anyone know if we can use the f & b cards in the Acela restaurant?

downtown56 is offline  
Old
01-25-2013, 08:12 AM
  #725
Colin226
NJ Devils STH
 
Colin226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Flemington, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 3,570
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by downtown56 View Post
Does anyone know if we can use the f & b cards in the Acela restaurant?
Excellent question I'd also love to know

Colin226 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.