HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

*ALL* PK Subban talk (News/Speculation/Rumors/Proposals) II

Closed Thread

Old
01-25-2013, 06:07 PM
Chacal667

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petro Points View Post
The offers have to be on the crazy side for the player to sign.. There is no way Subban signs to a 4.5M x 2 yr offersheet..

Vanek \ Penner \ Suter all signed to crazy ass offers
edmonton made a mistake with penner, and vanek is a very great player he deserved the money he got.

Old
01-25-2013, 06:08 PM
Viller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhjhjhjhjhjh View Post
Philadelphia might wet the bed, but you just don't take that risk. Especially now with Hartnell injured for a couple of weeks.
What does Hartnell being out the lineup have anything to do with them trying to shore up their blue line? You make no sense sir.

Old
01-25-2013, 06:10 PM
Habsawce

vCash: 200
I love the people who act like Philadelphia would be doing Montreal a favour by taking their best defender. Then there's those who wouldn't give up their 3rd line centre for said top defender.

Pure jokes.

Old
01-25-2013, 06:11 PM
jhjhjhjhjhjh*

Quote:
There is no way MTL lets Subban go for picks especially if its a team like PHI or the money is way too high..
Thank you for telling me something I already knew, genius. I just said that don't be sure that Philadelphia is picking in the late 20s they might wet the bed.

Old
01-25-2013, 06:12 PM
jhjhjhjhjhjh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viller View Post
What does Hartnell being out the lineup have anything to do with them trying to shore up their blue line? You make no sense sir.
They might lose more games with Hartnell out of the lineup and stuggle, god you people.

Old
01-25-2013, 06:14 PM
Pi

vCash: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsawce View Post
I love the people who act like Philadelphia would be doing Montreal a favour by taking their best defender. Then there's those who wouldn't give up their 3rd line centre for said top defender.

Pure jokes.
Seriously. I hate the Habs but I don't let that cloud my judgement towards PK Subban.

He's a top pairing defenseman right now, with a very good chance to be a #1D.

Sean Couturier on the other hand has a lot to prove before he can be traded 1 for 1 for PK Subban.

Sometimes these boards just pick one guy that is playing decent and make him a star when he isn't, at least not yet.

Flyer examples are:

A) Sean Couturier
B) Brayden Schenn

Old
01-25-2013, 06:15 PM
jhjhjhjhjhjh*

Quote:
He said I don't want to lose P.K for late picks, I know if any offer sheet comes MTL matches, you don't risk taking picks from a team like Philadelphia. But what I said was that don't be so sure that Philadelphia will be picking late, they might be picking top 5. I said that with all the intention of matching any offer sheets coming from Philadelphia.

Old
glenbuis

Quote:
Has this become a Couturier thread?
Only because it is the only way to get Subban. If you wish to package for another need that's ok.

Old
Chacal667

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsawce View Post

Pure jokes.
I don't like how you call couturier a 3rd line center, but I admit that subban have more value for both team, especially now that the flyers have some trouble with their defense.

Old
CanadienShark

vCash: 517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin View Post
See that's totally fair. What on our team would you guys like that doesn't include the name Jamie Benn?
Loui Eriksson.

Old
01-25-2013, 06:17 PM
jhjhjhjhjhjh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenbuis View Post
Only because it is the only way to get Subban. If you wish to package for another need that's ok.
Of course if he's traded to Philly I'd love Couts he's the kind of second line center you go far in the playoffs with. But if Philly had any good D prospects we'd probably be interested. I don't think P.K will be traded, this will get resolved soon.

Old
01-25-2013, 06:19 PM
glenbuis

Quote:
Lets say its 5.85M x 6yrs..

Subban will sign it since he is looking for something similar
MTL will match it cause they wont let him go for a bunch of low picks

In the end Subban will be in MTL for a very long time and everyone wins!
Except maybe the habs.

Old
01-25-2013, 06:20 PM
Viller

Quote:
They might lose more games with Hartnell out of the lineup and stuggle, god you people.
You do not know Philadelphia.... You think Holmgren will crawl into a fetal position in a closet because they lost a foward? If anything, that will just motivate him more to find deals and get better. When Hartnell gets back, they just have more depth.

With Hartnell on IR, they have 11millions in space... You really think Holmgren will just sit on that while the team loses?

Old
01-25-2013, 06:24 PM
jhjhjhjhjhjh*

Quote:
You do not know Philadelphia.... You think Holmgren will crawl into a fetal position in a closet because they lost a foward? If anything, that will just motivate him more to find deals and get better. When Hartnell gets back, they just have more depth.

With Hartnell on IR, they have 11millions in space... You really think Holmgren will just sit on that while the team loses?
What are you talking about I wasn't even talking about Holmgren or the potential deals he COULD make I don't care about that at all. I just said that Philadelphia might have a terrible year and have a top 5 pick. Learn to read correctly this is not about Holmgren.

Old
01-25-2013, 06:24 PM
Chacal667

Quote:

the flyers finished in the cave just a few seasons ago, I mean they r not invincible.

Old
01-25-2013, 06:25 PM
Viller

Quote:
What are you talking about I wasn't even talking about Holmgren or the potential deals he COULD make I don't care about that at all. I just said that Philadelphia might have a terrible year and have a top 5 pick. Learn to read correctly this is not about Holmgren.
Thinking Philly will have a top 5 pick is just as stupid as thinking Philly will be content to finish in the bottom 5.

Old
01-25-2013, 06:25 PM
King Forsberg
21 68 88 16 44 28

vCash: 300
Quote:
Typical flyers fans they think they can just offer sheet and get P.K easily like we don't have the salary just because MB isn't willing to sign the long term deal and wants a bridge deal. Anyway if P.K wants to absolutely return to the habs he'll have to accept a bridge deal, MB won't give.
If PK wants to return to the Habs and wants his money then he can sign an offersheet and hope Montreal matches. Then MB can decide whether to stick to his principles and let Subban go for picks or just give Subban a deal closer to what he's actually worth.

Old
01-25-2013, 06:27 PM
jhjhjhjhjhjh*

Quote:
Thinking Philly will have a top 5 pick is just as stupid as thinking Philly will be content to finish in the bottom 5.
How do you know hilly won't finish in the bottom 5 and where have you seen me write that they will be content finishing in the bottom 5. Stop putting words in my mouth. God you're clueless it is very possible that they have a down year.

Old
01-25-2013, 06:29 PM
glenbuis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chacal667 View Post
I don't like how you call couturier a 3rd line center, but I admit that subban have more value for both team, especially now that the flyers have some trouble with their defense.
Because of that, now is the time to strike. A. Couturier

Old
01-25-2013, 06:34 PM
jhjhjhjhjhjh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingForsberg View Post
If PK wants to return to the Habs and wants his money then he can sign an offersheet and hope Montreal matches. Then MB can decide whether to stick to his principles and let Subban go for picks or just give Subban a deal closer to what he's actually worth.
Well what he's actually worth is just a matter of opinion at this point. I think he is worth the money it's just that I don't want to sign him to a 5 year deal and see him walk away from the habs at 28 years old.

Old
01-25-2013, 06:36 PM
sheed36

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingForsberg View Post
At this point I wouldn't mind if the Flyers did throw a 7 year offersheet PK's way.. Especially if they want to keep the caphit below $6,728,781 so that the compensation is just a 1st, 2nd and 3rd round pick.

Old
01-25-2013, 06:36 PM
CellarDweller0

I totally think that edmonton should offer sheet Subban. They've been so fortunate with the 1st overall picks the last few years they can afford to pay the price.

Old
01-25-2013, 06:40 PM
glenbuis

Quote:
Any pick in the bottom 14 who don,t make the playoffs can win the First pick . Subban is way to valuable to gamble on a low chance for a top 5 . If injuries continue to pile up, Phily could easily miss playoffs though.

Old
Chacal667

i dont understand why u lose ur time by talking about an offer sheet to subban, the only way that u will be able to get him is by a trade.

Old
Broad Street Elite

Flyers should just help the Habs out and get Subban signed to a 5 year, 31 million dollar deal.

Closed Thread