HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Eurolanche Invasion V: Hello from Toronto

Old
01-25-2013, 04:45 PM
Eurolanche
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Eurolanche Send a message via Skype™ to Eurolanche
Eurolanche Invasion V: Hello from Toronto

MORE INFO ABOUT THE TRIP TO MINNESOTA BELLOW >>> http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...3#post59430963

---
First of all, if here is any Avs fan, who would like to meet with us in Denver, let us know in this thread. We are looking forward. Also, we are non profit organization, so please, do not take this thread as an ad or something like that. It is our hobby which has cost us much money, but we love it and would like to share with you about our trips.

With the uncertainty around the NHL due the lockout, there was a small chance for another trip of Eurolanche to the United States of America this season. Not many members believed the Avalanche schedule would fit in our plans. But you never know what will happen tomorrow.Thanks to the great schedule of games and the effort by Eurolanche members, we officially announce the Eurolanche fan club will organize the fifth trip of its members to Denver, Colorado, so called Eurolanche Invasion V.

Four members – Eurolanche´s president David Puchovsky, vice president Rudolf Sery andLukas Sveda (all from Slovakia), and Matej Klucho from Czech Republic – will travel to Denver on 7th March 2013. They will spend 14 days there until their departure on 21st March. For David, it will be his record-breaking fourth appearance at the Eurolanche Invasion. Matej will travel to Denver for the third time. For Rudolf and Lukas, it will be their debut trip with the Eurolanche.

As we used to say before every Invasion, we will try to do our best to make this Invasion much better than were all four previous. Four members of Eurolanche will visit six home games of the Avalanche against Chicago Blackhawks (two times), San Jose Sharks, Edmonton Oilers, Minnesota Wild and Dallas Stars. The schedule will include visits of the Avalanche practices, post-game meetings with all players, meetings and interviews with chosen players out of the game day, appearances in the local media, visits of other pro sports in the town, trips, meetings with our friends and much more. The complete schedule of the Eurolanche Invasion V is going to be published in March.

On the occasion of the Eurolanche´s fifth trip to Denver, we will launch the upgraded website dedicated only for our Invasions at invasion.eurolanche.com. For now, you can find there the countdown to the start of the Invasion V, diaries, photos and videos of all four previous trips and the logo of the Eurolanche Invasion V. Before the official start of the trip, we will introduce you the Invasions´ website in the new look. I hope you will like it and the new logo as well.

The Eurolanche Invasion V will not be only about members in Denver. All Eurolanche members will have a chance to take a part in the various contests and win amazing Avalanche merchandise or signed photos of the players. We will keep you informed a twww.eurolanche.com in the Eurolanche Infobox.

Eurolanche is the first European fan club of Colorado Avalanche. The fan club has existed since August 2007 and has now 215 members from 29 different countries around the world (by date 25th January). Eurolanche.com is not usual fan site, because provides the exclusive stories and breakings news to all fans of the Colorado Avalanche hockey. We have been quoted and sourced several times in the past by mainstream media. All Eurolanche members could join us for the trips or meetings anytime. We would also welcome new writers in any language.

Eurolanche Invasion V will be fifth trip of the Eurolanche members to Denver. The first trip was organized in December 2008 and January 2009 with three members on board. The second trip in February 2009 included three members again. The most members took a part at the Eurolanche Invasion III, when six members traveled overseas in February 2010. Last time, in December 2011, three members came back to Denver.

Last edited by Eurolanche: 03-21-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Eurolanche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-25-2013, 05:10 PM
DallasGaume

Love my logo.

Have a safe trip, guys.

DallasGaume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-25-2013, 05:14 PM
Nzap
Insert clever phrase

Have a nice trip.

I hope that I can join you in a few years.

Nzap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2013, 07:12 AM
ficohok*
Mrzim Kanadu !

How much money costs you one trip to Denver ?

ficohok* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2013, 02:45 PM
Eurolanche
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroHabitant View Post
How much money costs you one trip to Denver ?
Airticket from Central Europe starts at 600 euros (return ticket)

I will stay at friend´s house, but the accomodation is very cheap in the USA, around 170-200 euros per person for two weeks

Old
02-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Eurolanche
HFB Partner

TRIP TO MINNESOTA

We would like to make a trip to Minnesota for the Avalanche game. It looks like we will drive there on 13th March, stay overnight, enjoy the city and the game on the next day and drive back on 15th March in the night.

Who would like to join us? It would be very cool to organize "Invasion" of fans to Minnesota with us!

Old
02-26-2013, 07:07 AM
Eurolanche
HFB Partner

Invasion V: Interview with Lukas

Eurolanche introduces fours members who will travel to Denver, Colorado next week.

Eurolanche Invasion V starts next week, on March 7th. Four Eurolanche members from Slovakia and Czech Republic will spend 14 days in Denver. Their schedule includes six Colorado Avalanche home games and one away game, meetings with players, trips and many other activities. We will publish more information about the Eurolanche Invasion V next week, starts on Monday. Today, we launched the first part of the four-part miniseries about the members, who will participate in the biggest event in the Eurolanche history.

Lukas Sveda, 23, lives in the city of Bardejov in Slovakia and will travel to Colorado for the first time. He has been a member of the fan club since 2008. He studied on the high school of construction and has started his own business immediately after the school.

When you decided to travel to Colorado?

At the start of the New Year, when the NHL lockout ended and when I found out what great guys are going to Colorado.

Why this year and not some previous Invasions?

I had no money or enough free time in the past for the previous Invasions. It may be the last trip for this time, the last chance to experience something like that. I told myself that I must take this chance.

It will be your first trip to Colorado. What are your expectations?

I have big expectations. I followed previous Invasions and I am looking forward on everything. I believe we will experience great two weeks in the best hockey league in the world.

What are you most looking forward?

Of course, on the NHL, my favorite team of Colorado Avalanche and players. This is a dream of every young boy, to see the NHL games in person.

How does look your preparation for the trip?

Practicing my poor English and many paper issues regarding the trip.

How the organization of the trip by the Eurolanche looks like from your point of view?

Fan club and its President play the most important role in the organization.

What would like to say to fans, which will follows the Invasion V on the internet and for fans, who are thinking about their participation for the further trips?

Follow us, cheer us and perhaps it could help you in the deciding about your participation for the next Invasions.

Will you participate in the next trip which could be organized between years 2014-2016?

It will depend on money, a time and other issues of my life. But it is possible. Never say never.

Old
02-26-2013, 08:38 AM
Avs
Bozak + 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurolanche View Post
TRIP TO MINNESOTA

We would like to make a trip to Minnesota for the Avalanche game. It looks like we will drive there on 13th March, stay overnight, enjoy the city and the game on the next day and drive back on 15th March in the night.

Who would like to join us? It would be very cool to organize "Invasion" of fans to Minnesota with us!
Me and my girlfriend have tickets to that game. See ya there!

Avs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-28-2013, 03:41 PM
Eurolanche
HFB Partner

Rudolf Sery, 25, lives in Poprad, Slovakia and he will travel to Colorado for the first time. He is a member of the Eurolanche since the start of the project. He „works“ for the Eurolanche since 2009 and he is responsible for the Eurolanche League. He represents fan club as Vice-president. He graduated in 2011 from economics at Economic faculty. He works at Academy of Education as a project manager.

We spoke with David about Invasion V in the last summer, but lockout destroyed our plans. When it was confirmed that NHL would begin, we met again and agreed on the deadline for the registration of members for the trip. I am little bit surprised because we will travel four. It looked like there had not been interest in the Invasion amongst members in first days of the organization.

Why this year and not some previous Invasions?

I wanted to travel to Denver since Invasion I. I had not a free time for travelling when Invasions were organized. Now, I am employed and I know to manage my work.

It will be your first trip to Colorado. What are your expectations?

Everything in life is for the first time. Trip to the United States too. I have watched ice hockey since Winter Olympics Games in 1994 in Norway and NHL is the best league in the world. I always wanted to see NHL game live at the stadium. And I cannot wait for this moment. Until now every, Invasion was better than previous, so I hope this Invasion will be the best. I hope we will spend great time there and will meet a lot of great people.

I am looking forward on good hockey (I hope Avs will wake up). And then on the meetings with people those I know only from Twitter and other networks.

Bureaucracy (laugh). Before final decision I received ESTA. Then air tickets, accommodation and a travel insurance. Now I have to change euros on dollars. I always pack my bags one day before departure. Ask me then.

How the organization of the trip by the Eurolanche looks like from your point of view?

Eurolanche helped me with air tickets and accommodation and of course with the tickets on the Avs. We have prepared busy schedule – it will be great, if we would fill it on 100%.

What would like to say to fans, which will follows the Invasion V on the internet and for fans, who are thinking about their participation for the further trips?

They have to start with saving their money today. They should travel, if they can. I hope they will like our coverage from Denver.

Will you participate in the next trip which could be organized between years 2014-2016?

Never say never, but man doesn’t know. It is a long time and maybe I will have to solve other life situations e.g. own flat, family etc. I don’t know to answer yet.

Old
03-03-2013, 06:20 PM
Eurolanche
HFB Partner

Matej Klucho, 23, native of Liberec, Czech Republic, will travel to Colorado for the third time. He joined Eurolanche fan club almost immediately after its establishment in 2007. He became an active member (editor) a year later. Nowadays he ends Bachelor Technical Unviersity of Liberec, field of study Economics and Management - Sport Management. Matej does sports actively, starting with soccer, but soon switch to floorball. Currently he is the captain of the Liberec men team. He is also coach of youth teams - juniors and older schoolboys.

I decided to travel to Colorado immediately after the end of lockout. Unfortunately for my sports career I had problems with right knee from November till January/February. The results were two serious surgeries. "Thanks to it" I stopped with floorball, but on the other hand the idea of going to Denver gets the green light.

It will be your third participation at the Invasion. Could still something surprised you?

Expectations are huge again. And trust me; there could be still some surprises. There is still a lot of new in the city and its surroundings, which we didn´t explored last time. I still believe that we will meet new friends. In Avalanche hockey club were also few changes and some new faces are there. Additionally, this year we are thinking about two-day car trip to Minnesota which would be huge.

Do you think your third Invasion could overcome previous two? If yes, why?

I believe so. After first trip to Denver I didn´t believe that anything could be better. But my second Invasion convinced me it is not true, so didn´t see any reason why that shouldn´t go this time again, for the third time. In addition this year we are group of four people, which means four different opinions or ideas for everything. I guess that´s why this Invasion will be again exceptional, if not more exceptional.

I am mostly looking forward trip to Minnesota. City is more or less known to me, so I am looking forward to things around. At the same time I am looking forward for MLB game and NBA games. At the end I will add I am enormously looking forward to six/seven games of Colorado Avalanche, so it doesn´t look like I am going there for other sports (laughing). Still I am really looking forward to see Jaromir Jagr, see him in person for the second time.

My preparing is very quiet. It´s for the third time so I don´t need to panic or thinking toward a lot. I am going to U.S. basically with empty suitcase, so packing is not trouble for me. I have valid U.S. visa, passport as well, money exchanged, jersey is ready, same with flag. Currently I finished a big fight with negotiation with Canadian transit visa. I am ready!

I will say it simply - to pack up and go to Denver is possible everyone. But pack up and go with great friends, go to meet another great friends who expect us could do only Eurolanche fan club supporters. In addition game tickets and postgame VIP passes procures us directly Avalanche hockey club. This is of course the merit of our fan club. If there was not be Eurolanche, I would probably never travel to Denver.

For the fans, who will follow - keep your fingers crossed for us and try to enjoy what you will read and see. We will try to represent the name of fan club in the best possible lights. For the fans who are wondering about next Invasion - don´t hesitate! I could honestly say that this is the lifetime experience.

If there would be next Invasion in the near future, would you travel again or three trips on the same place are enough for you?

Next years will be one big question for me (school/job/sports). All Invasions satisfy these two important things for me - school and floorball. If there is the job in addition, it would be even more difficult. Already now I am subconsciously thinking that if the term of Invasion VI fit to me and these two above-mentioned items, I am definitely in again!

Old
03-04-2013, 07:41 AM
Eurolanche
HFB Partner

David Puchovsky, 22, lives in Bratislava, Slovakia and he is going to Colorado for the fourth time, the record number of all Eurolanche members. He founded the Eurolanche fan club in August 2007 and he holds the position of a President. He coordinates all process in the Eurolanche including the organization of the Eurolanche Invasion. David will get a master degree in the journalism studies this year and would like to continue in the journalistic career after then. Since 2010, he works for the website of the Slovak best-selling daily newspaper Nový Čas.

The final decision was made in January. A short time after we have found out the schedule of the new season. We were talking a lot about it. If the rest of guys did not want to travel this year, I would probably do not go anywhere. Usually, we planned the Invasion a months before the start. Firstly, we were decided if the NHL do not start in December, we would not go there this year. But things went fast and the interest of the guys persuaded me.

It will be your fourth participation at the Invasion. Could still something surprised you?

Some people could be surprised why I am coming back on the same place again. But it is me. Why do not do that again, when I like it? I am kind of conservative man in this issue. But I would like to get known other countries too of course. I am only 22, there is enough time left. I believe the Invasion V will bring better schedule than previous. We have couple of big trips in the plan. It does look like another good bunch of fans. So I do not worry I would experience the same like last three times. I expect the unforgettable atmosphere, and not only at the games.

How is the feeling to travel to Denver for the fourth time?

Very good. I am sad I could not be on all five Invasions (laughing). But really, it is hard to believe that I would go to Colorado for the fourth time since 2008. I would have never even thought about that before the first or after the first Invasion. I feel like at home in Denver. It is a pity that Norbert from Austria could not join us this year. It would be his fourth appearance as well.

Except the hockey games and meetings with players I am looking forward on new challenges. I hope we will appear in the local or maybe even national media. I cannot wait on other meetings and the whole atmosphere of the Invasion, which is hard to describe by words. I hope everything will be ok, mainly the drive to Minnesota to watch the Avalanche away game. It would be the biggest event in the Eurolanche Invasion history.

Because I am a President of the fan club I am responsible for everything. It starts with find fans who would like to travel, searching for cheap airtickets and accommodation, the communication with the local media and the Avalanche organization, the organization of the meetings, the writing of Invasion´s stories, the producing of special Eurolanche´s merchandise and lot more. It is a hard process, but if it is done, it is perfect feeling.

We would try to bring the authentic coverage to the fans who could not join us this year. It will include day-to-day updated diaries, photo and video galleries, and more. I believe they will able to see the Invasion experience from the first row and it will help them to decided whenever travel with us or not. If you are a European Colorado Avalanche fan, there is no question for the future!

If there would be next Invasion in the near future, would you travel again or three trips on the same place are enough for you?

The future of the Eurolanche is questionable from the next season. I will get a full time job and I will be very busy. It is hard to work in the journalism world. If there will be fans who will help me with the Eurolanche, I would like to comeback to Denver in the future again.

Old
03-05-2013, 06:09 AM
Eurolanche
HFB Partner

The history of Eurolanche Invasion

The Eurolanche fan club was founded in August 2007. Only few months later, in December, the founder of the Eurolanche, David Puchovsky, and one fan from Croatia talked to each other for the first time about the possible trips of European fans to Denver to watch Colorado Avalanche games. In that time, the Eurolanche had very simple-looked website with no-activity. Nobody was thinking the idea for the trip could become real soon. Nobody knew the first Eurolanche´s trip to Denver would be organized one year later.

Eurolanche Invasion I (December 26th, 2008 – January 11th, 2009)

The historical first trip of Eurolanche members to Denver lasted for 16 days. Until the organization of the Invasion IV, it was the longest trip in the Eurolanche history. The president of the fan club, David Puchovsky, another two fans from Slovakia and Czech Republic, spent 16 beautiful days at Jody Robinson´s home, one of the US supporters of the Eurolanche. The very first game of all Invasions was played against the great rival – Detroit Red Wings. Avalanche was leading 3:0, deceased Ruslan Salei opened the score. Red Wings tied a game, but the home team won it in the shootouts, mainly thanks to a goalie Peter Budaj. Overall, Avs won four of six games during the Invasion I. It was the start of their unbelievable winning series during the following trips. Avs have never lost more than two games during the each Invasion.

At the present, I think the first Invasion was kind of unique. We had no experience at the time. But the first organization of the trip has built so-called cornerstones for the following Invasions. Sum up, we could start to build on something. We got first key contacts amongst the fans and the Avalanche organization, without which it would not be possible to continue in our project. It would be hard to write a full list of my memories on the first Invasion. The flight, the obtaining of visa or walking in Denver were all amazing. I remember on our first steps with VIP tickets in the Pepsi Center, when we met all Avalanche coaching staff. It was like a fairy tale. The boy´s dream was fulfilled. We made it, we were there, nothing was impossible for us from that point!

Eurolanche Invasion II (January 30th – February 6th, 2009)

The second trip of Eurolanche members to Denver was organized less than one month later than the first one. It was a little miracle, but also kind of disadvantage. It was not right decision to organize such a big event like the Invasion two times in one season. More members could join and created one big group in the first or second case. But the Invasion II was another important part of the puzzle in the development of the relations with the Colorado Avalanche organization. The Eurolanche members watched only three games, but experienced their first moment unforggatable moments. We had learnt a lot from the first two trips and corrected our mistakes for the next trips. The first two Invasions were very simple and there were mainly about getting knew new scene. When I compare them with the current situation, I can say we have passed a long way to reach the present success. It would not be possible without the first Invasions. Three members – two from Czech Republic and one from Austria took a part in the event.

Eurolanche Invasion III (January 30th – February 13th, 2010)

ň

Only one year after the second Invasion, the third trip was organized. The highest number of member traveled, what is still the all-time record of the Eurolanche. Three Austrians, two Slovaks and one Romanian spent two weeks in Denver. More people meant more ideas. Thanks to a lot of free time we had hours and hours to get know lovely Denver than never before. We enjoyed the souvenirs shopping, visits of museums, eating American food, and mainly watching the Avalanche games in the Pepsi Center. Colorado Avalanche lost the first game of the Invasion III 1:3 against New York Rangers after Marian Gaborik´s hattrick. It was the first and last loss of the Avalanche team during the European trip. The great Avalanche´s winning record during the Invasions continued.

The start of the third Invasion was mainly about to get the right orientation in Denver without any US friends. We made it, got a new experience and thankfully met new great fans, who have become our great friends – not only during the Invasion III, but for the rest of our lives. Even two of them visited us later in our European countries. We were interviewed for the third dime during the NHL game and even the local FOX channel broadcasted the report about the Eurolanche in the evening news. Again, we experienced unforgettable moments and nobody could think the Invasions would continue after three organized trips.

Eurolanche Invasion IV (December 15th-30th, 2011)

The fourth Eurolanche´s trip to Denver was supposed to be the biggest event in the history. We hoped the record number of fans would participate, but after months of the organization it did not happen. Three Eurolanche members traveled to Denver during the Christmas time. Like the previous time, three different nationalities came to Denver – one Slovak, Czech and Austrian fan. Another common feature with the previous Invasion was the Avalanche winning record – they lost only one game in front of the Eurolanche members in the Pepsi Center.

During the Invasion IV we were continuing in the development of our relations with the local fans and the Avs players. Every player received the Eurolanche info card with the basic information about our history, goals and activity. The schedule included a locker room tour, visiting of practices, trips outside Denver and lot more. Thanks to our friendships with US fans, we did not stay alone in the city thousands miles away of our countries. We can say these friendships are forever.

It would be hard for most of the people to spend Christmas on the hotel in the foreign country. Our friends prepared for us perfect Christmas lunch and dinner. Also these cultural moments developed our overall experiences in Denver. We did not feel a stereotype. The great atmosphere has persuaded us we should continue in the Eurolanche Invasion project.

Old
03-05-2013, 10:47 AM
TwoPadStack
Gross Misconduct

vCash: 900
I love this thread. So awesome. Great work guys, keep it up. The passion is fantastic.

TwoPadStack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2013, 11:57 AM
IndustryLeech

This is so awesome! The love you guys have the game and the organization is inspiring! I grew up in Colorado but have lived away from home for the past 17 years. My son and I have made a trip to Denver the past few years and are going back for the April 5th game against Detroit this year. I don't think you guys will still be in Denver, which is unfortunate because I'd love to meet up. Have a great trip everyone!

IndustryLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-06-2013, 06:13 PM
Eurolanche
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoPadStack View Post
I love this thread. So awesome. Great work guys, keep it up. The passion is fantastic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndustryLeech View Post
This is so awesome! The love you guys have the game and the organization is inspiring! I grew up in Colorado but have lived away from home for the past 17 years. My son and I have made a trip to Denver the past few years and are going back for the April 5th game against Detroit this year. I don't think you guys will still be in Denver, which is unfortunate because I'd love to meet up. Have a great trip everyone!
Thank you guys! We really appreciate it.

Eurolanche Invasion V starts!

More than 5000 miles, 22 hours of travelling, more than 14 hours in the air and one transfer in Washington – this is the official start of the Eurolanche Invasion V. Four members of the first European Colorado Avalanche Fan Club will spend in Denver two weeks from March 7th to 21st. Three fans from Slovakia, David, Rudo and Lukas, and Matej from Czech Republic will take a part in the long journey. For the Eurolanche President, David Puchovsky, the Invasion V will be his overall fourth appearance in Denver since 2008.

All year money saves will be transferred to the unforggatable moments and life-time experiences. The main schedule includes six home games of the Colorado Avalanche and for the first time in the history of the Invasions, the seventh game, played on the ice of Minnesota Wild. Members of the Invasion V will drive from Denver to Minnesota for almost 15 hours, totally 920 miles one way. The PR department of the Colorado Avalanche organization has known about the activity of the Eurolanche since the first trip and will provide the complimentary tickets and special passes for the meetings with the Avalanche players to the members of the Invasion V trip. The Invasion V will be finished by one-day stay in Toronto, where members would visit the Hockey Hall of Fame.

The rest of the Eurolanche Invasion V schedule contains the visiting of two Avalanche practices and several games of the other pro-North American leagues as are MLB, NBA, MLS and NLL. Not only sports events, but also other key parts of the schedule wait for the Eurolanche members. They are also looking forward on the meetings with US fans and the local media, which followed all four previous Invasions and did interviews with the members of the fan club. This year, four Eurolanche members will visit amazing places of Colorado State, as for example Aspen, Idaho Springs or Lake Granby.

The complete Eurolanche Invasion V coverage is available at the main website of the fan club www.eurolanche.com and on the special website invasion.eurolanche.com. The coverage includes day-to-day updated diaries of all members in English, Slovak and Czech languages, regularly updated photo and video galleries and much more. The Invasion V members will give a chance to win the Avalanche merchandise and autographs to the fans, who have stayed at their homes. The newest addition of the Invasion coverage is a Twitter box at the main site of invasion.eurolanche.com. It is a place where you can find the latest breaking news of the Eurolanche Invasion, using the hashtag #InvasionV. Also your comments and greetings to the Eurolanche Invasion V members appear there.

The Eurolanche Invasion I, the first overall trip in the history, was organized in December 2008. The following Invasion followed in February 2009, the Invasion III one year later and the Invasion IV in December 2011. During the Invasion IV, three Eurolanche members spent the Christmas time in Denver. All together, 12 different members from Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Romania took a part in four previous Invasions. They watched 21 Colorado Avalanche games totally and the Avs won 16 of them. All four previous Invasions IV were supported by the Colorado Avalanche and also its players with the complimentary tickets and post-game meetings with players.

Eurolanche Fan Club was founded in 2007 and has more than 220 members from more than 30 countries at the present. The Eurolanche is the biggest and the most active fan club of the NHL team in Europe. Except the Invasions, the fan club organizes meetings with members, meetings with the Avalanche players during the summer break, provides daily updated Colorado Avalanche coverage, organizes contests for the merchandise and much more. The main website www.eurolanche.com has been quoted and sourced by big North American media several times, as for example by The Hockey News, NBC Sports or Denver Post.

Old
03-08-2013, 02:17 AM
Eurolanche
HFB Partner

DAY 1 – March 7th

By bus from Slovakia to Austria, then flight from Vienna via Washington to Denver. Totally, 24 hours trip was very long, but four fans have arrived to Denver safely.

More information including photo gallery and diary: http://invasion.eurolanche.com/

Old
03-08-2013, 10:18 AM
Sgarbossy

vCash: 1655
Welcome to Denver, fellas. You're in for some spectacular weather this weekend.

Sgarbossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-08-2013, 12:25 PM
S E P H
@Krzysztof_WHL

Awesome, but how is it a 24 hour flight or are talking about time zones? When I go to Poland the first trip is to London which is 8-10 hours and another 2 hours to Poland.

S E P H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2013, 11:30 AM
Eurolanche
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by S E P H View Post
Awesome, but how is it a 24 hour flight or are talking about time zones? When I go to Poland the first trip is to London which is 8-10 hours and another 2 hours to Poland.
Air flight was apx 14 hours. With times spent at the airport etc it is 24 hours.

----

DAY 2 – March 8th

First shopping of souvenirs in Denver and evening´s game against Chicago Blackhawks. Eurolanche members were interviewed during the second intermission.

Interview in Pepsi Center:

Old
03-09-2013, 12:06 PM
avalanchuck

Good job guys!

avalanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2013, 12:14 PM
Cullen Bohannon

How awesome is it that the Avs played their best game of the season last night and broke Chicago's streak while you guys were there!

Cullen Bohannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2013, 12:46 PM
Avs
Bozak + 2nd

This is a great story!

Do you guys know where your seats are for the game in Minnesota? I'll be there and would love to meet up with you guys and chat during an intermission or something!

Avs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2013, 12:50 PM
IndustryLeech

Can you guys attend every game the rest of the season? It's pretty obvious you are good luck!

IndustryLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2013, 01:01 PM
Balls on the table!

Glad you guys got to see such a good game!

18007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-09-2013, 05:21 PM
Eurolanche
HFB Partner

Thanks guys!

We do not know where we would sit for the next games. We know it one hour prior the start of each game. We will post it at our Twitter account @Eurolanche. Just follow us for all info.