HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Morrow for a bag of pucks

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-25-2013, 11:08 PM
  #26
njdevils6
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 252
vCash: 500
Volchenkov staight up

njdevils6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-25-2013, 11:43 PM
  #27
Dragon Priest
Elvenlegions
 
Dragon Priest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Metalheaven
Country: United States
Posts: 2,188
vCash: 500
Any interest in Ben Lovejoy?

Dragon Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2013, 12:41 AM
  #28
Shady12
12-13 FGotG Champion
 
Shady12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: WesTex
Country: United States
Posts: 2,076
vCash: 500
The guy isn't even an NHL caliber player right now. That's not hyperbole. He provides less worth on the ice than a cinder block sitting on the ice..The cinder block can't use his stick to take penalties and has more speed.

Shady12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2013, 12:54 AM
  #29
Numbers
Registered User
 
Numbers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,084
vCash: 500
I remember a year and half ago I made a silly proposal of Morrow for Schneider. Dallas fans went crazy and shot down the proposal. Lol what a mistake

Numbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2013, 01:00 AM
  #30
AZcoyotes
So... Now what?
 
AZcoyotes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Phoenix, Az.
Country: United States
Posts: 5,243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady12 View Post
The guy isn't even an NHL caliber player right now. That's not hyperbole. He provides less worth on the ice than a cinder block sitting on the ice..The cinder block can't use his stick to take penalties and has more speed.
First post to actually make me LOL in a long time.

AZcoyotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2013, 02:39 AM
  #31
Modo
Global Moderator
Mo'Benn
 
Modo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Etobicoke
Country: Canada
Posts: 41,364
vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
I remember a year and half ago I made a silly proposal of Morrow for Schneider. Dallas fans went crazy and shot down the proposal. Lol what a mistake
Well we obviously didn't need a backup goalie then, and we still don't, so that's probably why the proposal didn't go over so well.

__________________
If you're telekinetic and you know it, clap my hands!
Modo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2013, 03:38 AM
  #32
LEAFANFORLIFE23
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7,210
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
Leafs say no. Komi has looked like a top 4 Dman and we need his steady and physical game.
no they don't komi's getting bought out morrow is a UFA anyway

LEAFANFORLIFE23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2013, 03:48 AM
  #33
BBKers
Registered User
 
BBKers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: South Koster, Sweden
Country: Sweden
Posts: 5,727
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to BBKers
Mike Rupp and a 3rd in to Dallas 2013 for Morrow
You guys in Dallas retain half the caphit for 2013

We then flip Steve Eminger, Christian Thomas and another 3rd (we have at least 3) in 2013 to San Jose for Douglas Murray


Morrow - Richards - Nash
Pyatt - Stepan - Gaborik
Hagelin - Boyle - Callahan
?? (Zuccarello, AHLer, new pickup) - Halpern - Asham

Kreider is sent down for a while for seasoning

McD - Girardi
Staal - MDZ
Murray - Stralman
Bickel

No takebacks

BBKers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2013, 06:27 AM
  #34
UAGoalieGuy
Registered User
 
UAGoalieGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Long Island,New York
Country: United States
Posts: 8,697
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBKers View Post
Mike Rupp and a 3rd in to Dallas 2013 for Morrow
You guys in Dallas retain half the caphit for 2013

We then flip Steve Eminger, Christian Thomas and another 3rd (we have at least 3) in 2013 to San Jose for Douglas Murray


Morrow - Richards - Nash
Pyatt - Stepan - Gaborik
Hagelin - Boyle - Callahan
?? (Zuccarello, AHLer, new pickup) - Halpern - Asham

Kreider is sent down for a while for seasoning

McD - Girardi
Staal - MDZ
Murray - Stralman
Bickel

No takebacks
God help the Rangers if the teams LW depth is Morrow, Pyatt, Hagelin, AHL player.

If the Rangers were to add him id hope it would be for the third line and Kreider pulls it together.

Kreider - Richards - Nash
Pyatt - Stepan - Gaborik
Morrow - Boyle - Callahan
Trade/Ferriero - Halpern - Asham

Or

Nash-Richards-Gaborik
Kreider-Stepan-Callahan
Morrow-Boyle-Pyatt
Ferriero/Trade-Halpern-Asham

Reason Hagelin is not there because id like to move him forva similar upside younger Dman. Rangers need help bad in the 5/6 spot right now.

UAGoalieGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2013, 06:30 AM
  #35
Vitto79
Registered User
 
Vitto79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Sarnia
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,553
vCash: 500
I don't watch him play much so just surprised he has dropped off that much

if he's a UFA some team is likely to throw a pick the Starts way though just cause he's a vet leader

Vitto79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2013, 07:02 AM
  #36
BBKers
Registered User
 
BBKers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: South Koster, Sweden
Country: Sweden
Posts: 5,727
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to BBKers
Quote:
Originally Posted by UAGoalieGuy View Post
God help the Rangers if the teams LW depth is Morrow, Pyatt, Hagelin, AHL player.

If the Rangers were to add him id hope it would be for the third line and Kreider pulls it together.

Kreider - Richards - Nash
Pyatt - Stepan - Gaborik
Morrow - Boyle - Callahan
Trade/Ferriero - Halpern - Asham

Or

Nash-Richards-Gaborik
Kreider-Stepan-Callahan
Morrow-Boyle-Pyatt
Ferriero/Trade-Halpern-Asham

Reason Hagelin is not there because id like to move him for a similar upside younger Dman. Rangers need help bad in the 5/6 spot right now.
Hate to tell you but right now it is Pyatt, Hagelin, Rupp & Kreider.
If Kreider is sent down (which seems likely and inevitably unfortunate) - well not much of a difference then is there?

Rupp<Morrow IMO

Trading Hagelin is not necessary IMO - unless a real good offer comes along, then I am all ears
We can use other chips to get a stopgap UFA on 3rd pairing D instead - until Big Mac is ready
Keep the cheap assets we have developed ourselves instead

BBKers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.