HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

** FAQ / Board Policies / Rules / Draft Links / Ticket Sales / Jersey Sales / TV **

Closed Thread

Old
01-19-2013, 09:36 AM
BlueShirts88
Section 208 Row 15

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BlueShirts88
I want to reiterate from the above post ^^^

Please keep making new threads to a minimum. I'm seeing new threads every day that don't need to be made or could be combined with a different thread. As someone said earlier, you shouldn't be making threads for every idea that pops into your head. We will start deleting new threads without explanation if they are not necessary.

01-26-2013, 11:22 AM
nyr2k2
Can't Beat Him

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers88 View Post
I want to reiterate from the above post ^^^

Please keep making new threads to a minimum. I'm seeing new threads every day that don't need to be made or could be combined with a different thread. As someone said earlier, you shouldn't be making threads for every idea that pops into your head. We will start deleting new threads without explanation if they are not necessary.
Did people not see this?

READ THE BOARD BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD!

Go back and read at least the first two or three pages before you make a new topic. It's stupid how frequently new threads have to be merged, locked or deleted because there's an existing similar topic on the first page.

Future instances of creating redundant threads will result in warnings and infractions. It's ridiculous.

It's just pain.
Old
02-02-2013, 10:47 PM
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr2k2 View Post
Did people not see this?

READ THE BOARD BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD!

Go back and read at least the first two or three pages before you make a new topic. It's stupid how frequently new threads have to be merged, locked or deleted because there's an existing similar topic on the first page.

Future instances of creating redundant threads will result in warnings and infractions. It's ridiculous.
Apparently it takes too much effort to read this stickied thread. I've even added some color for emphasis on this point.

We are still deleting threads that have no reason to exist. There must have been four or five different threads dedicated to Stu Bickel. Really?

Before creating a new thread, consider this:

1. Does my thread topic already exist? We have a search function. Use it. This board is comprised of many active posters who don't hesitate to start discussion.

2. Is it worth creating a thread over? Many comments, questions, etc. can fit in a GDT/PGT. They won't create enough responses on their own to warrant a thread.

Last edited by Bob Richards: 02-02-2013 at 10:59 PM.
Closed Thread