HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area & Season Ticket Thread

Closed Thread

Old
01-25-2013, 09:49 AM
Devils Dominion
Conte's Critic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by downtown56 View Post
Does anyone know if we can use the f & b cards in the Acela restaurant?
Possibly at the bar, but I would lean towards no overall in there.

Old
01-25-2013, 09:52 AM
Devils Dominion
Conte's Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevil26 View Post
After they announced yesterday that the game was sold out I went on Ticketmaster and saw a good amount of uppers available,.
There are less available today, but still some left in the 200 level.
Including front row seats, 2 in Section 211 and 6 available in the front row of Section 226.

Old
01-25-2013, 10:20 AM
njdevil26

it's just kind of a pain that the cheapest seats on ticketmaster are almost $50 after fees.

Old
01-25-2013, 10:26 AM
Colin226
NJ Devils STH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Dominion View Post
There are less available today, but still some left in the 200 level.
Including front row seats, 2 in Section 211 and 6 available in the front row of Section 226.
I'm potentially the only STH left in 226.. Certainly the only one left on the side that's closer to 225.. They better not raise my special pricing for next season.. Clearly $31 is ridiculous for 226, my $24 price barely allows me to be competitive if I need to resell

Old
01-25-2013, 11:04 AM
Devils Dominion
Conte's Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevil26 View Post
it's just kind of a pain that the cheapest seats on ticketmaster are almost $50 after fees.
You could have done the Living Social Deal ($29 for 100 level) last week or asked a STH to get you tix, upper level was $20 for STH (50% off) which actually still may be valid today.

Box office is $39 for the upper level tonight, if you're in the area stop by and get them there during the day.
When I do that sometimes I just park my car next to The Rock on Mulberry St, run in and get the tix, then leave.

Old
01-25-2013, 01:06 PM
cj225
Work in Progress...

Send a message via AIM to cj225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin226 View Post
I'm potentially the only STH left in 226.. Certainly the only one left on the side that's closer to 225.. They better not raise my special pricing for next season.. Clearly $31 is ridiculous for 226, my $24 price barely allows me to be competitive if I need to resell
I think you just might be. I know one of the guys in 226 fought with them about moving his seats to 225 and they allowed it.

Old
01-25-2013, 02:33 PM
u2devs

For those people that got suites as a reward for early renewal, how quickly did you pay last spring? Looking back at my emails from last March, it appears that I paid within 2 hours of receiving the invoice but I got stuck with my 6th choice item. I am not happy and will be talking to Eric at the game tonight.

Old
01-25-2013, 02:41 PM
Devils Dominion
Conte's Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2devs View Post
For those people that got suites as a reward for early renewal, how quickly did you pay last spring? Looking back at my emails from last March, it appears that I paid within 2 hours of receiving the invoice but I got stuck with my 6th choice item. I am not happy and will be talking to Eric at the game tonight.
I paid about a week later and got my 3rd choice.

Old
01-25-2013, 02:44 PM
One7nine

Quote:
I don't remember what order my choices were in or what the other choices were

Old
01-25-2013, 02:59 PM
BCdevil

Quote:
I renewed less than an hour after getting the info email and we got a suite. One thing to look into is whether they had your choices on file. When they created the new STH locker room where they post the last few emails sent to you (I think that was over the summer but I don't remember), I found an email that I never received telling me that my choices weren't on file and giving me a deadline to get them in, even though I have the payment confirmation email with my choices in it from 3/5. Because the deadline had already passed by the time I saw the email, I called and spoke to Sam Gavin (who's not there anymore) and she assured me that my choices would be entered based on my actual renewal time. The only thing that I can think of is that, for some reason, they lost your choices as well and just gave you the best available thing left.

Old
01-25-2013, 03:01 PM
njdevil26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Dominion View Post
You could have done the Living Social Deal ($29 for 100 level) last week or asked a STH to get you tix, upper level was $20 for STH (50% off) which actually still may be valid today.

Box office is $39 for the upper level tonight, if you're in the area stop by and get them there during the day.
When I do that sometimes I just park my car next to The Rock on Mulberry St, run in and get the tix, then leave.
It is always better to buy from the team. Those upper level seats run almost 50 with fees you'd be saving around 20 buying two from the box office.

Old
01-25-2013, 03:06 PM
u2devs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCdevil View Post
I renewed less than an hour after getting the info email and we got a suite. One thing to look into is whether they had your choices on file. When they created the new STH locker room where they post the last few emails sent to you (I think that was over the summer but I don't remember), I found an email that I never received telling me that my choices weren't on file and giving me a deadline to get them in, even though I have the payment confirmation email with my choices in it from 3/5. Because the deadline had already passed by the time I saw the email, I called and spoke to Sam Gavin (who's not there anymore) and she assured me that my choices would be entered based on my actual renewal time. The only thing that I can think of is that, for some reason, they lost your choices as well and just gave you the best available thing left.

They must have, hopefully they can make up for it somehow!

Old
01-25-2013, 03:14 PM
Colin226
NJ Devils STH

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj225 View Post
I think you just might be. I know one of the guys in 226 fought with them about moving his seats to 225 and they allowed it.
Oh is he the black dude now in row 4 on the aisle? Haha I was joking with him that he abandoned me, but really he's paying a lot less for practically the same seat.. Again, Eric is just totally wrong with his pricing in 226..

What about the guy on the aisle in row 3? Didnt see him at the opener.. Also, the guy who had a pair next to me appears to have left, he'd been talking about dropping his tix for years

Old
01-25-2013, 03:48 PM
NJDevs26
Status quo

vCash: 214
Quote:
I think it was within a day or two, I was only holding out because I wanted to get a credit applied to the invoice but didn't want to wait too long because I wanted one of the suites and eventually paid and got the credit applied retroactively.

I don't remember precisely how I ordered the suites, just that I ordered them 1-2-3. I 'think' I put the ice cream suite one but I don't really remember.

Old
01-25-2013, 03:56 PM
magicducksauce

anyone have a single for tonight?

Old
01-25-2013, 06:40 PM
DevilOnFire

How do you set up log in info for the sth lockerroom? I can't seem to get in.

Old
01-25-2013, 11:18 PM
BCdevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilOnFire View Post
How do you set up log in info for the sth lockerroom? I can't seem to get in.
PM coming your way

Old
01-25-2013, 11:23 PM
NJDevs26
Status quo

vCash: 214
I haven't been able to get in the sth locker room for ages either, I don't know why, I usually use the same handful of passwords for everything and it says you can put your account number or e-mail in.

And btw I 'still' haven't found the hamburger/cheeseburgers on the menu anywhere, someone said they saw it in the lower bowl on Opening Night, I walked around the entire lower bowl and didn't see it anywhere. The City Grill has like three food options now and pretty much all of them involve fries, it's a total joke.

Old
01-25-2013, 11:30 PM
Mr.Krinkle
Pod 6 is Jerks

Pretty sure we got our first choice - suite with the DAE President for a game, we get to chill with the dude for the 1st and then the suite is ours for the game. Not bad

Old
01-26-2013, 12:17 AM
BCdevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
I haven't been able to get in the sth locker room for ages either, I don't know why, I usually use the same handful of passwords for everything and it says you can put your account number or e-mail in.

And btw I 'still' haven't found the hamburger/cheeseburgers on the menu anywhere, someone said they saw it in the lower bowl on Opening Night, I walked around the entire lower bowl and didn't see it anywhere. The City Grill has like three food options now and pretty much all of them involve fries, it's a total joke.
The new version of the STH locker room uses your email address and a password created by the Devils, not the same one you use to control your ticketmaster account. PM sent to you.

Old
01-26-2013, 12:31 AM
RHilla619

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post

I've gotten a Burger at both games so far at the same stands in the upper level behind section 212. Service was awful tonight though, very slow, got the incorrect change back, and then was given chicken fingers instead of the burger. Seems like patience is growing thin with Aramark already.

Not to mention the Devils Den screwed me also tonight...I was with my buddy who is a STH on Tuesday night so I ordered a custom jersey with him so I got the 20% off discount. They said they had too many orders for that night and could not make my jersey on Tuesday night, fine I understand it was opening night and everyone (myself included) with a Parise needed a new jersey, so they guarenteed me it would be ready by tongihts game. I get there to pick it up tonight and the jersey was not made because they claimed to have ran out of the letter L, needless to say I had some choice words with them and I wont be getting by jersey till 2/15 now!

Old
01-26-2013, 02:40 PM
jasonthenicest
Because The Internet

I didn't know where else to post this, and yes it's random, but has anyone ever been to the Old Bridge Ice Arena? I was wondering if they had free skate on the weekends, how much, if its nice... etc... there is no information online anywhere, I tried to call and its only a recording of times from last week. Thanks!

Old
01-26-2013, 03:31 PM
RHilla619

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonthenicest View Post
I didn't know where else to post this, and yes it's random, but has anyone ever been to the Old Bridge Ice Arena? I was wondering if they had free skate on the weekends, how much, if its nice... etc... there is no information online anywhere, I tried to call and its only a recording of times from last week. Thanks!
Haven't been there since the early 2000's but they usually have open/free skates on the weekends. The ice there is usually pretty good, and its relatively cheap. I would imagine the hours will be similar to last weeks recording, but dont quote me on that

Old
01-26-2013, 03:59 PM
BenedictGomez
#FireDeboer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Krinkle View Post
Pretty sure we got our first choice - suite with the DAE President for a game, we get to chill with the dude for the 1st and then the suite is ours for the game. Not bad
That is pretty *****in'. I was in the Prudential Suite once, and those things are done right. My favorite part? The Suite level bathroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHilla619 View Post
I've gotten a Burger at both games so far at the same stands in the upper level behind section 212. Service was awful tonight though, very slow, got the incorrect change back, and then was given chicken fingers instead of the burger. Seems like patience is growing thin with Aramark already.
I feel your pain, but at the same time this story cracked me up.

Old
01-26-2013, 04:21 PM
apice3*

Yeah I went to the opener and it took literally 10 minutes for the two guys in front of me to get served. They each wanted two beers. That's it. 5 minutes per order.

Closed Thread