HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT Thread Part IX. The "At Least Our Number 9 Won a Cup" Edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-27-2013, 02:55 PM
  #651
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,303
vCash: 500
playing in the TCOOP Main Event in a bit. I have a stakes limit imposed on me by Pokerstars due to a misunderstanding and that lasts for a while. I am bypassing that limit this time however by purchasing a tournament ticket with FPPs and so the limit imposed by Stars doesn't conflict because it only forbids me from playing with USD.

$700 buy in, estimate ~4100+ players, $2.7M Prizepool and roughly $425,000 for 1st better not get ahead of myself, need to hone in my spidey senses on this one.

Cresto is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 02:56 PM
  #652
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callys Chicken Parm View Post
How the **** do you come up with this ****?
live like a human, act like a groundhog, think like a squirrel.

Cresto is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 03:07 PM
  #653
Krams
what a time
 
Krams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Capital District
Posts: 4,275
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
doesn't it also annoy you too that the is just a with a clown hat imposed on to it and just sits there statically while the has a good time?

Correction and apology to the . It is lighter in color.
Racist.

Krams is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 03:08 PM
  #654
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissFreakinWatch View Post
Racist.
It's one of my 4 defects.

Cresto is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 03:09 PM
  #655
Kershaw
 
Kershaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country:
Posts: 25,519
vCash: 500
My sister is a die hard Devils fan now. lol. Just to spite me.

Like she actually streams every game and even trolled the streamo chat last night.

Kershaw is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 03:11 PM
  #656
Krams
what a time
 
Krams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Capital District
Posts: 4,275
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
It's one of my 4 defects.
What are the other three?

Krams is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 03:15 PM
  #657
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissFreakinWatch View Post
What are the other three?
In time... you will learn.

YOU WILL ALL LEARN.

Cresto is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 03:32 PM
  #658
Krams
what a time
 
Krams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Capital District
Posts: 4,275
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
In time... you will learn.

YOU WILL ALL LEARN.
Oh my.

I'm hungover. Mid term to study for. Everything is blehhh right now.

Krams is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 03:34 PM
  #659
Krampus
Call me Nils
 
Krampus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 18,035
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
doesn't it also annoy you too that the is just a with a clown hat imposed on to it and just sits there statically while the has a good time?

Correction and apology to the . It is lighter in color.
Not only is it lighter. The has clearly had some clever 3D shading done to is, while the other one, that I don't want to look for, is the standard 2D model

__________________
Krampus is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 03:44 PM
  #660
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
Not only is it lighter. The has clearly had some clever 3D shading done to is, while the other one, that I don't want to look for, is the standard 2D model
get off my case Nils. You've been cold and distant and just.... Nils....

How's life?

Cresto is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 03:48 PM
  #661
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissFreakinWatch View Post
Oh my.

I'm hungover. Mid term to study for. Everything is blehhh right now.
eat lots of onions, garlic, ginger, carrots, grapefruits, spinach, lemons and limes.

Might I recommend a onions, garlic, ginger, carrots, grapefruits, spinach, lemons and limes juice?

Cresto is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 03:55 PM
  #662
Krampus
Call me Nils
 
Krampus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 18,035
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
get off my case Nils. You've been cold and distant and just.... Nils....

How's life?
I'm getting by. I've got 2 pieces of homework this weekend. German and other German

Krampus is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 03:57 PM
  #663
Krams
what a time
 
Krams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Capital District
Posts: 4,275
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
eat lots of onions, garlic, ginger, carrots, grapefruits, spinach, lemons and limes.

Might I recommend a onions, garlic, ginger, carrots, grapefruits, spinach, lemons and limes juice?
Eww.

Krams is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 04:51 PM
  #664
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissFreakinWatch View Post
Eww.

Cresto is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 05:09 PM
  #665
Krams
what a time
 
Krams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Capital District
Posts: 4,275
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
Okay, Ash Ketchum.

Krams is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 06:07 PM
  #666
Ail
k.
 
Ail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mysidia
Country: United States
Posts: 18,126
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
eat lots of onions, garlic, ginger, carrots, grapefruits, spinach, lemons and limes.

Might I recommend a onions, garlic, ginger, carrots, grapefruits, spinach, lemons and limes juice?
Apple cider vinegar, with the "mother." Don't forget that.

__________________

rip
Ail is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 06:14 PM
  #667
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailurophile View Post
Apple cider vinegar, with the "mother." Don't forget that.
with all that ginger, garlic, onion, citruses and acidity, if it tastes way too acidic, feel free to add a few shots of whatever liquor you have.

Cresto is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 07:15 PM
  #668
Punxrocknyc19*
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,232
vCash: 500
Remember This


Punxrocknyc19* is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 07:45 PM
  #669
TheRightWay
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,538
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punxrocknyc19 View Post
0 for 25 and Steve McKenna on the second unit. And you think our powerplay now is pathetic?

How perfect of a fit would Radek Dvorak have been on this current Rangers team? Tortorella would be in love. I can't believe we moved him for Anson Carter. Oh wait, yes I can.

TheRightWay is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 07:49 PM
  #670
Krampus
Call me Nils
 
Krampus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 18,035
vCash: 500
One of my German firiends is called Aryan

embarrassed that it took me so long to realize this

Krampus is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 09:02 PM
  #671
Muh
Beadle
 
Muh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Sloatsburg, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,299
vCash: 500
Friend asked, figured someone here would have an answer.

Do they make sweatshirts with Ranger player names and number on the back? Like tshirt jerseys, but for sweatshirts?

Where could I find one? She is specifically looking for Gaborik.

Muh is online now  
Old
01-27-2013, 09:08 PM
  #672
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muh View Post
Friend asked, figured someone here would have an answer.

Do they make sweatshirts with Ranger player names and number on the back? Like tshirt jerseys, but for sweatshirts?

Where could I find one? She is specifically looking for Gaborik.
You can customize the **** out of it

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.js...uctId=11859038

Clowes Line is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 09:12 PM
  #673
Muh
Beadle
 
Muh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Sloatsburg, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,299
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callys Chicken Parm View Post
You can customize the **** out of it

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.js...uctId=11859038
Thanks.

But says roster players are currently unavailable.

But I am sure I can find something else like this.

Muh is online now  
Old
01-27-2013, 09:24 PM
  #674
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
One of my German firiends is called Aryan

embarrassed that it took me so long to realize this
That's sexist.

Cresto is offline  
Old
01-27-2013, 09:33 PM
  #675
silverfish
KEVIN!
 
silverfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Standing on a Train
Country: United States
Posts: 15,929
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRightWay View Post
0 for 25 and Steve McKenna on the second unit. And you think our powerplay now is pathetic?

How perfect of a fit would Radek Dvorak have been on this current Rangers team? Tortorella would be in love. I can't believe we moved him for Anson Carter. Oh wait, yes I can.
Hard to be too mad considering who Anson was moved for

silverfish is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:43 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.