HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Leafs @ Rangers 1/26/13 "Boyle stole DZ's goal" Edition

View Poll Results: Three Players of the Game?
Marc Staal 107 62.57%
Taylor Pyatt 3 1.75%
Brad Richards 28 16.37%
Henrik Lundqvist 4 2.34%
Arron Asham 2 1.17%
Mike Rupp 2 1.17%
Marian Gaborik 151 88.30%
Rick Nash 84 49.12%
Michael Del Zotto 85 49.71%
Ryan McDonagh 3 1.75%
Steve Eminger 1 0.58%
Anton Stralman 1 0.58%
Dan Girardi 1 0.58%
Martin Biron 3 1.75%
Benn Ferierro 15 8.77%
Carl Hagelin 3 1.75%
Ryan Callahan 1 0.58%
Brian Boyle 9 5.26%
Jeff Halpern 1 0.58%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

Old
01-27-2013, 04:02 PM
egelband

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrikstad View Post
+1
Staged fights are embarrassing.
yeah, exactly. i don't mind a police action. but the let's-change-the-momentum fights are for the birds.

egelband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2013, 05:21 PM
Ail
k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
Wow. I just noticed this. Has anyone here ever played Fallout 3? Galaxy News Radio.

It's the 3 Dog line.
N R G = Energy line.

R N G = Random number generation line. (This would be a good name if they disappear for games at a time then put up big numbers.)

G R N = Green line? It makes other fans green with envy to see them play.

01-27-2013, 05:36 PM
SnowblindNYR

Ok, so everyone knows I'm probably the most negative poster on this board. That said, wtf is wrong with some of you guys. The Rangers flat out dominated this game. They made 2 mistakes all game and it ended up in their net (ok maybe a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the point). We outshoot them 42-17, we outscored them 5-2 (reacting to adversity well by coming back from 2 goals down). Look, I understand that these guys aren't an elite team. I understand the worries about us being a one line team. The worries about the PP. However, some posts you'd think we were on the losing end of a 5-2 game where we were outshot 42-17. Posts like "I'm not impressed with this team at all". Just unnecessary negativity.

Edit: These guys aren't an elite team I'm talking about the Leafs not the Rangers. The Rangers have the potential to be an elite team when they actually give a **** and don't go through the motions like they did against Philly.

Last edited by SnowblindNYR: 01-27-2013 at 05:44 PM.
SnowblindNYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2013, 05:37 PM
Rangerfan4life90

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
Ok, so everyone knows I'm probably the most negative poster on this board. That said, wtf is wrong with some of you guys. The Rangers flat out dominated this game. They made 2 mistakes all game and it ended up in their net (ok maybe a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the point). We outshoot them 42-17, we outscored them 5-2 (reacting to adversity well by coming back from 2 goals down). Look, I understand that these guys aren't an elite team. I understand the worries about us being a one line team. The worries about the PP. However, some posts you'd think we were on the losing end of a 5-2 game where we were outshot 42-17. Posts like "I'm not impressed with this team at all". Just unnecessary negativity.
What is this and what have you done with the real snowblind?

Rangerfan4life90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2013, 05:38 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
are you bi-polar? lol

broadwayblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2013, 05:49 PM
SnowblindNYR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerfan4life90 View Post
What is this and what have you done with the real snowblind?
I'm very negative when the Rangers are playing like **** and/or are losing (if I were hear during the 1st intermission I'd probably go crazy about losing while dominating, mainly guys camping out in front of Hank), but when they win, I try not to diminish the win and I hate it when others do it. I guess if we won while being outshot 42-17, I may not be super happy about the win, but when we dominate seeing people lament the win like they got blown out grinds my gears.

SnowblindNYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2013, 06:44 PM
Levitate

Yeah it was easily the best game so far this season, the Rangers dominated most of it, and it paid off in the third period. All criticisms about the game are pretty minor at the most (other than the PP needing to produce, thought it looked better at times)

Levitate is offline   Reply With Quote