HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Calgary Flames
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Canucks win 3-2: Cory Schneider's jersey crest is great in the shootout.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-27-2013, 09:15 PM
  #451
nogger
Crosby's fillings
 
nogger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,597
vCash: 50
How can someone like the Canucks and hate the nicest most neutral team in Canada, the Senators?

nogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2013, 09:16 PM
  #452
Janko Unchained
Flames CBA Guy
 
Janko Unchained's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lethbridge, AB
Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Posts: 2,198
vCash: 299
^ Took the words out of my mouth.

Janko Unchained is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2013, 09:37 PM
  #453
TheHudlinator
Registered User
 
TheHudlinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Victoria,BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,909
vCash: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogger View Post
How can someone like the Canucks and hate the nicest most neutral team in Canada, the Senators?
Depends on the people you grow up with, I grew up with alot of Canucks fans and alot were great until the Bertuzzi thing when Moore was asking for it some are still ok but they there are alot that do nothing but complain I cheer for the Canucks as I still have friends that are good fans, I knew some Sens fans growing up and they were the most cocky fans ever and because of it I have always cheered against them.

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2013, 11:09 PM
  #454
nogger
Crosby's fillings
 
nogger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,597
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGleninator View Post
Depends on the people you grow up with, I grew up with alot of Canucks fans and alot were great until the Bertuzzi thing when Moore was asking for it some are still ok but they there are alot that do nothing but complain I cheer for the Canucks as I still have friends that are good fans, I knew some Sens fans growing up and they were the most cocky fans ever and because of it I have always cheered against them.
I grew up an hour south of Edmonton and currently reside here and despise the Oilers the most out of every team in the show.

Just weird to me that's all.

nogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 12:36 AM
  #455
Stewie Griffin
Moderator
Benevolent Overlord
 
Stewie Griffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary
Posts: 7,133
vCash: 0
TBH I never had a real issue with the Canucks until the internet. Public enemy #1 for me has been and will always be the Oilers.

Stewie Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 12:38 AM
  #456
TheHudlinator
Registered User
 
TheHudlinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Victoria,BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,909
vCash: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogger View Post
I grew up an hour south of Edmonton and currently reside here and despise the Oilers the most out of every team in the show.

Just weird to me that's all.
I wasn't I Flames fan until 97 before that I was a Canuck fan and growing up in the lat 90's the Canucks sucked so we never really had much to hate each other about.

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:25 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.