HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

KHL (Kontinental Hockey League) 2012-2013 General Discussion part III

Old
01-27-2013, 07:16 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
What's the real situation? Can people from Belarus travel freely? Or is it only the "privileged" citizens?

(This was definitely the case in Communist Czechoslovakia, but I have no idea how things are today in Belarus.)
I dont know and I dont care.

I see another problems in this article published at fanclub website.

1.It is officiall statement of fanclub. Maybe it is opinion of author only, I dont know and I dont care. It is a statement of fanclub what matters.

2.This statement insults citizens of Belarus without a reason! Why? Because they are from Belarus?

3.What about reputation of league? What should Finns/Swedes/Germans/Americans think about KHL and its fans? If they read this statement?

4.Sportsmanship?

5.Why politics in sport?

This fanclub, maybe only its leaders, is "cancer" of Slovan. They dont know how to behave in european league. They even dont know how to behave in slovak league (you know their relationship to fans of Kosice).

Only solution is to ban these people from attending KHL arenas.

Last edited by vorky: 01-27-2013 at 07:21 PM.
vorky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 12:11 AM
seeep

http://www.metallurg.ru/site/news/read/77961/

Milan Gulas (27+27 in 43 games @ Extraliga) -> Magnitka (until end of 13/14)

seeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 02:40 AM
lukkas

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
I am socked and ashamed that I am fan of Slovan Bratislava. Why? Because of this statement of official Slovanīs fanclub. I know, it is only a few people who have this opinion, but still.. it is an official fanclub of KHL member club!!! Hope KHL will react.

http://vernislovanu.sk/index.php?id=2108

MODs, slovaks here and posters of other nations. Just you to know, this is not my words! It was necesarry to publish this statement to know opinions of Slovanīs fanclub leaders. I know, it is a small group of people and therefore "clever" fans should make steps to "teach" them how to behave.

I am personally shocked that you consider yourself fan of Slovan. I haven't seen any pro-Slovan comment from you.

I don't think it is worth making a big deal out of it. They were posting stupidities when we played extraliga, they do it now.

Quote:
3.What about reputation of league? What should Finns/Swedes/Germans/Americans think about KHL and its fans? If they read this statement?

4.Sportsmanship?

Only solution is to ban these people from attending KHL arenas.
I somehow can't find connection between some stupid statement written in (and only) Slovak and league's reputation. I'm sure that ultras fans of CSKA or SKA aren't really professors of mathematics either.

Ban for what? For being stupid?

lukkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 03:48 AM
VladNYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukkas View Post
I am personally shocked that you consider yourself fan of Slovan. I haven't seen any pro-Slovan comment from you.
Dude are you serious? Why don't you stick around a little bit more and learn about the people who posts here before you say **** like that?

VladNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 03:52 AM
VladNYC

Quote:
I am socked and ashamed that I am fan of Slovan Bratislava. Why? Because of this statement of official Slovanīs fanclub. I know, it is only a few people who have this opinion, but still.. it is an official fanclub of KHL member club!!! Hope KHL will react.

http://vernislovanu.sk/index.php?id=2108

MODs, slovaks here and posters of other nations. Just you to know, this is not my words! It was necesarry to publish this statement to know opinions of Slovanīs fanclub leaders. I know, it is a small group of people and therefore "clever" fans should make steps to "teach" them how to behave.
Hey Vorky just curious what kind of relationship this site has to the Team. Do their articles/posts appear on slovan's official website? If this is in any way sanctioned by Slovan then its pretty nasty stuff but if this is just a bunch of idiots who have nothing to do with the organization blabbing then whatever.

VladNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 04:54 AM
Jeez
Jay Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeep View Post
http://www.metallurg.ru/site/news/read/77961/

Milan Gulas (27+27 in 43 games @ Extraliga) -> Magnitka (until end of 13/14)
It's his time. He's 27 year old. His developing is finished in Czech league. I wonder, he was not leaving 2 or 3 years ago. Allright Magnitka is right solution in his case.

Jeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 04:54 AM
KHLbet

What do you think about SKA-Tractor?
Is it a time for Tractor to win something away? They lost 6 away games in a row. I would take the risk and bet double chance-Tractor and draw

KHLbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 05:09 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladNYC View Post
Hey Vorky just curious what kind of relationship this site has to the Team. Do their articles/posts appear on slovan's official website? If this is in any way sanctioned by Slovan then its pretty nasty stuff but if this is just a bunch of idiots who have nothing to do with the organization blabbing then whatever.
it is not clubīs website, only fanclub. On the other hand, official fanclub is connected to club. So, club is responsible for fanclubīs actions (at least at arena). I understood booing Chara after "Satanīs hit". That was normal, ok. I dont see booing fans of Dinamo. Why? Because of their president?

This fanclub, especially its leaders, have bashed KHL since Slovan joined league.It started with rules for fans during matches (no megaphon), then russian refs are against Slovan, etc etc.

I understood "megaphon" case, guy did not know how KHL works. Now I dont see that.. fanclub is not place for your political opinions.

Does fanclubs of NHL clubs behave like this?

EDIT:
club published article today where fanclub disavowed from these statements of fanclubīs vicepresident. The hell, there is a mess in fanclub? "Righ hand does not know what left is doing"?

Old
01-28-2013, 05:21 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
And? I know "a person who is not supporting the club whole match is not a fan" I know about this opinion. That is another proof of "cancer" I wrote earlier. Slovan needs more and new fans. Yes, they did not support Slovan before KHL. But who cares? They sell for tickets, merchendise, that is important. I know, you dont agree.

Quote:
I don't think it is worth making a big deal out of it. They were posting stupidities when we played extraliga, they do it now.
And it is ok? Fanclub is representing all slovanīs fans, the same like president is representing country.

Quote:
I somehow can't find connection between some stupid statement written in (and only) Slovak and league's reputation. I'm sure that ultras fans of CSKA or SKA aren't really professors of mathematics either.
Think about it one more time. League is not only players, clubs, but fans as well.

Quote:
Ban for what? For being stupid?
Do you know about soccer Premiere League and its problems with rowdies? SKA and its ultras? Premiere League and SKA got rid of people who made problems.

Old
01-28-2013, 05:34 AM
lukkas

Quote:
And? I know "a person who is not supporting the club whole match is not a fan" I know about this opinion. That is another proof of "cancer" I wrote earlier. Slovan needs more and new fans. Yes, they did not support Slovan before KHL. But who cares? They sell for tickets, merchendise, that is important. I know, you dont agree.
I have no problem with Slovan having new fans. I agree more tickets, merchandise etc.
Quote:
And it is ok? Fanclub is representing all slovanīs fans, the same like president is representing country.
I don't think that's good comparation, I don't have right to vote leaders of fanclub.
Quote:
Do you know about soccer Premiere League and its problems with rowdies? SKA and its ultras? Premiere League and SKA got rid of people who made problems.
Yes, I know but they weren't kicked out of games for being stupid but for iniciating fights. That doesn't happen here.

Old
01-28-2013, 05:51 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
I don't think that's good comparation, I don't have right to vote leaders of fanclub.
Citizens of Sweden/Norway dont have right to vote the king (leader) and still, he is representing the country.
Like it or not, fanclub is officiall representation of fans towards club/league/media/public

Quote:
Yes, I know but they weren't kicked out of games for being stupid but for iniciating fights. That doesn't happen here.
I agree, but statements could be more dangerous than fights. Ask people in Weimer republic.

Old
01-28-2013, 06:03 AM
lukkas

Quote:
Citizens of Sweden/Norway dont have right to vote the king (leader) and still, he is representing the country.
Like it or not, fanclub is officiall representation of fans towards club/league/media/public

I agree, but statements could be more dangerous than fights. Ask people in Weimer republic.
What kind of statements do you mean? Because you make it look like Slovan fans are biggest idiots in the league. Of course, there are things I don't like but vulgar chants are really occasional especially when I compare it to what was back in extraliga. I really don't think that Slovan ultras fanbase in comparison to others different european hockey fanbases is that much different especially when compared to others in Slovakia. I saw fans of CSKA here, they didn't look that much different, if not worse.

Old
01-28-2013, 06:15 AM
Jeez
Jay Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHLbet View Post
What do you think about SKA-Tractor?
Is it a time for Tractor to win something away? They lost 6 away games in a row. I would take the risk and bet double chance-Tractor and draw
Again? Ok,I see now. 6 in a row, Traktor will want broke it. There is a chance for draw in my opinion.

Old
01-28-2013, 06:20 AM
Jeez
Jay Jay

Quote:
Ask Schwarzenberg or Posselt. You can ask all around. The hell, Why politic here? I'm getting angry

Old
01-28-2013, 06:28 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
What kind of statements do you mean? Because you make it look like Slovan fans are biggest idiots in the league. Of course, there are things I don't like but vulgar chants are really occasional especially when I compare it to what was back in extraliga. I really don't think that Slovan ultras fanbase in comparison to others different european hockey fanbases is that much different especially when compared to others in Slovakia. I saw fans of CSKA here, they didn't look that much different, if not worse.
I am not talking about ordinary fans, but about fanclub and its leaders (or some of them).

Old
01-28-2013, 06:30 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeez View Post
Ask Schwarzenberg or Posselt. You can ask all around. The hell, Why politic here? I'm getting angry
only example/comparison.

Old
01-28-2013, 07:24 AM
matys

Quote:
I am socked and ashamed that I am fan of Slovan Bratislava.

matys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 08:07 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

G Vasilevski playing for SY Ufa today.

Old
01-28-2013, 08:20 AM
kajoo

2013, January 28th, The Day I agreed with vorky Politics and sports should never be mixed up together. No problem with expressing political opinion but not in the name of fans/fanbase.

Faterson, politically incative ppl from Belarus (that form huuuge majority imo) cope only with EU visa requirements, and those politically active also with restrictions of Minsk gvt. Not every Belarussian that travels to abroad has to be pro-gvt, thats bs and SLovan fanpage should have a talk to themselves for publishing crap like above. Some freedom fighters we are

Remember myself taking two Belarussian hitch-hikers (young students) from Dresden to Prague last year in August, asked them about the travel restrictions, and was surprised that basically only thing they needed to travel were EU visa and money. Surprise, surprise.

kajoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 08:40 AM
KHLbet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeez View Post
Again? Ok,I see now. 6 in a row, Traktor will want broke it. There is a chance for draw in my opinion.
I'm better with NHL (vbookie for example) but there is small progress with KHL tips

KHLbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 08:45 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

kajoo

Old
01-28-2013, 09:45 AM
jaco

Donbass seem to have acquired the right guys: Kagarlitsky/Robitaille are on fire, and they make look Kaspar good as well. If Donbass plays on like this, it will be hard for Lev to kick them out of the POs.

jaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 10:43 AM
Jeez
Jay Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaco View Post
Donbass seem to have acquired the right guys: Kagarlitsky/Robitaille are on fire, and they make look Kaspar good as well. If Donbass plays on like this, it will be hard for Lev to kick them out of the POs.
Unfortunately you right, It going to be a huge disappointment for HC Lev, if they're not making play-off. Next confirmation, that bigger budget must not make a positive differents in results. Look at Slovan. They are going to be my favourite, if Lev will play for cup of hopes.

Any word have somebody info about this new project of KHL for teams, which are not going to play-off ? Especially info of type, what do you think about...

Last edited by Jeez: 01-28-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Old
01-28-2013, 10:50 AM
kajoo

Quote:
kajoo
thank you

kajoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 10:58 AM