HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Bogosian/Enstrom to Ottawa

Old
01-28-2013, 12:45 PM
Lorenzo1000

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan1el View Post
It's been discussed a bit on the Sens board and I was just wondering what others think. I have not a clue what Winnipeg's needs are. I think Bogosian is valued a little higher then Enstrom, I would imagine. So what would it take from our side to get this done for Winnipeg?

For quality players like them, there aren't really any untouchables IMO, but I highly doubt Lehner or Silfverberg will be going anywhere. And obviously Karlsson.
Enstrom is signed for 6 years and Bogosian is the Jets #1 or 2 D-man. Neither are going anywhere much like your list of untouchables. This thread like all the others for Bogosian are a waste of time.

Lorenzo1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 12:49 PM
Romang67
BitterSwede

vCash: 545
Thing is, the sky is the limit for Bogosian. If he can keep up what he did last season, and improve on it, he's gonna be a star. And if we trade Enström, not only do we lose the effectiveness of Byfuglien, but we're gonna ice the worst LD core in the entire league, especially if Hainsey doesn't re-sign.

Romang67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 01:39 PM
PaperRockChamp

vCash: 50
All real-value aside..

From our perspective, Bogosian and Enstrom are players that you would have to "pry" away from us which is never a good place to start.

It's the same as myself knowing never to ask "what would we have to give for Karlsson?".

PaperRockChamp is offline   Reply With Quote