HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Introduce Yourself

Old
01-27-2013, 09:07 PM
AvantiCanada*

vCash: 500
Aloha! long time Canuck fan (sine '94) migrated here from a different forum (which will remain nameless). I split time between the Pacific Northwest and Hawaii for work.

Excited to read the contributions and hopefully participate. If you are visiting Maui and want some tips, let me know!

~kris

AvantiCanada* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 02:46 PM
rattytattat

Hey...rat here, came looking for love......Strangelove.found the poster here. I don't post much.fan since 1970 ..the 80's were a bit self induced foggy...got a pic of me with the flying V though so in body I was there..lol
Been a member of various canuck forums since 1996 and likely will die a member of various canucks forums. Not too much to ask for a cup or 2 is it. Thnx all, oh, born and raised on the island, live in Alberta currently
Ps: if u want tips on maui..ask mittens

Last edited by rattytattat: 01-28-2013 at 03:02 PM.
rattytattat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 04:08 PM
PG Canuck

vCash: 1512
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattytattat View Post
Hey...rat here, came looking for love......Strangelove.found the poster here. I don't post much.fan since 1970 ..the 80's were a bit self induced foggy...got a pic of me with the flying V though so in body I was there..lol
Been a member of various canuck forums since 1996 and likely will die a member of various canucks forums. Not too much to ask for a cup or 2 is it. Thnx all, oh, born and raised on the island, live in Alberta currently
Ps: if u want tips on maui..ask mittens
My condolences.

Welcome!

PG Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 04:25 PM
rattytattat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG Canuck View Post
My condolences.

Welcome!
Thnx was in quesnel for 2.5 yrs, played a lot of baseball at citizen field..

rattytattat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2013, 12:06 AM
Apple Juice

Hello. Diehard Canucks fan here since the Naslund era, that's when I was old enough to remember hockey anyways, and recently came back on here... I signed up on HF Boards for no reason in 08... Never posted, and then suddenly, just came back

Apple Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2013, 06:05 PM
The Stig
Global Moderator
Highway to Hell

vCash: 470
Some say I'm Cory Schnieders long lost twin, and that I appear on high value stamps in Sweden. All we know is, I'm called TheStig.

Hey guy, been a canucks fan and hockey fan since 88, have been there through thick and thin. I'm chained to the bandwagen so theres no way I'm jumping off. Hope to have some great conversations about this amazing sport and the enigma we call the Canucks. Cheers.

The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 08:59 PM
Rogi

Rogi here.

Long time lurker on both CC forums. I see there is some others now here....Strangelove, Rat, etc.. maybe more hopefully Hockey Widow will come over here...like her insight. Moved here in 80 was Habs fan till 82 run and they have been breaking my heart ever since.http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/images/smilies/shakeshead.gif

Last edited by Rogi: 02-16-2013 at 01:46 AM.
Rogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-18-2013, 10:56 PM
Janice2625
Rookie User

Hi All, New here. Hope i fit in somehow.
Im sure Im not up to snuff with all You but I love the Canucks and love reading posts about them from others and occasionally like to chime in with an errant opinion lol

Cheers

Janice

Janice2625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-19-2013, 05:52 PM
allkill326

Hi,

Avid Canucks fan. Luongo fan. In fact, Luongo is the eternal captain of the Canucks. Nice to meet you all; hope we get along!

allkill326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-02-2013, 06:14 AM
LPH
[hello] :)

vCash: 50
The Stig, Rogi, Apple Juice and Janice

Welcome Newbies! This is the most wonderful board on HF supporting the most wonderful team in the NHL, I hope you enjoy your time here
Quote:
Originally Posted by allkill326 View Post
Hi,

Avid Canucks fan. Luongo fan. In fact, Luongo is the eternal captain of the Canucks. Nice to meet you all; hope we get along!
Im sorry, I'm on team Schneider, this isn't going to work at all. Although you will fit in nicely with the enormous Team Luongo. I guess I hope you enjoy your time here as well...

LPH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2013, 08:33 PM
King of the ES*

Hi Everyone,

I came here after being banned from Canucks.com. The moderators on that site aren't fans of people who aren't members of the drooling pom-pom brigade of Canuck fans, where everything is always rosy, management never makes a poor decision, and the evil NHL is on a mission to stop the Canucks. Complimenting other teams, or other players, is thought-of as "trolling", and/or "antagonizing Canuck fans", so here I am.

I live in Chicago, but grew up in Vancouver and have followed the team very closely for my entire life (I turn 30 this year).

Nice to meet you all.

King of the ES* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2013, 07:52 PM
CanucksFanYYC
Rookie User

Hello, I'm AJ. Been watching Hockey since I was 4 years old. I'm new to this forum and am looking for fellow Canucks fans in Calgary! Drop me a line as I am sick of going to bars and watching games solo!

I'm not from here. I'm from Victoria. Just thought I should probably throw that out there.

Last edited by CanucksFanYYC: 03-18-2013 at 07:59 PM.
CanucksFanYYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2013, 03:07 PM
J Canuck
Canuck Lifer

vCash: 514
Hi all. Fan since '82, diehard since 1990 or so when I grew up and got into watching hockey again. It's been a ride! Looking forward to a long playoff run to make up for the shortened season. It could happen. See you around.

Jer

J Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2013, 05:04 PM
SgtToody

Been a fan since 1972 -- although Orr's Bruins (not the current incarnation) was my first hockey love. Have rode a long roller coaster ride, many depressing seasons through the 1970-92 era, and am usually called a pessimist (I think it's more realist) by my Canuck fan friends. Haven't been able to afford tickets since they moved into the new rink, after having row 6 seats at the Ol' Colliseum.
As to my worst peeve about this club, its their terrible consistent average draft record. Unfortunately, the scouting staff has too many ex-Canucks picking numbers, and we really need to steal some people from Detroit or Ottawa (who seem to find more late round steals than most)...

SgtToody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2013, 05:58 PM
Plus

Greetings!
Long time lurker, first time poster here. I've been a Canucks fan for about a decade now, and will continue to support the team as much as possible. Many of my pals only get into hockey during the playoffs, so it's difficult to have a thoughtful discussion with them (they ALWAYS blame Luongo). I am very confident that I can do so here.

Plus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2013, 05:59 PM
Taelin
Resident Hipster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plus View Post
Greetings!
Long time lurker, first time poster here. I've been a Canucks fan for about a decade now, and will continue to support the team as much as possible. Many of my pals only get into hockey during the playoffs, so it's difficult to have a thoughtful discussion with them (they ALWAYS blame Luongo). I am very confident that I can do so here.

Welcome to HF!

Taelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2013, 06:26 PM
LPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plus View Post
Greetings!
haha same here

Old
03-29-2013, 10:31 PM
Taelin
Resident Hipster

Quote:
Originally Posted by live playoff hockey View Post
haha same here
This is why we're on HF so much.

Taelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2013, 10:32 PM
LPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelin View Post
yup

Old
03-31-2013, 08:16 PM
Garth Butcher

grew up in the Fraser Valley of BC, now living in Saskatchewan. (I can see smoke from any riot from Vancouver to Montreal come playoffs). Will Always be a loyal Canucks fan. Having the Center Ice package so I get to see a lot of hockey... not just who ever the maple laughs are losing to with week. Now if only we could trade garry betman. Maybe the commish will be Burke's next job... he's had everyothere one no?

Garth Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 01:52 PM
Big fat dad

I'm just you regular Big Fat Dad.

College man who doesn't question my time management between HF, the games and actual studying. I live in enemy territory (Edmonton) so that can be rough. Forever a canuck!

Big fat dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 02:22 PM
Elusive Derposaurus
Best Dino Alive

Imma dinosaur. rawr

Also Hi

Elusive Derposaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 03:06 PM
billvanseattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garth Butcher View Post
grew up in the Fraser Valley of BC, now living in Saskatchewan. (I can see smoke from any riot from Vancouver to Montreal come playoffs). Will Always be a loyal Canucks fan. Having the Center Ice package so I get to see a lot of hockey... not just who ever the maple laughs are losing to with week. Now if only we could trade garry betman. Maybe the commish will be Burke's next job... he's had everyothere one no?
Great name - I play with Garth about once a month, I think he is a few years younger than I am (nope just checked he almost 10 years younger). Fun guy to play hockey with, he is willing to pass to anyone, is just out there to have fun.

billvanseattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Reverend Mayhem
CRJ + RNH = Sex

vCash: 940
Send a message via Skype™ to Reverend Mayhem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelin View Post
My buds do like to talk hockey all year round. I'm just a huge hockey junkie.

Reverend Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2013, 10:05 PM
Nucker101

New guy here, been reading for the last few weeks and decided to get it on the fun. Same username over at HockeyBuzz if anyone knows me.

Nucker101 is offline   Reply With Quote