HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

NHL Centre Ice?

Old
01-08-2013, 11:04 PM
Nuckles
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Sidebar

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seatoo View Post
Between this and CBC no need for VPNs right?
As long as you live in BC, yup.

And something cool I forgot to mention is that you can watch previous games that you paid for. So if you bought the season pass and it's March, you can go back and watch full games from November.

Richer's Ghost made my avatar
Nuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2013, 11:10 PM
Lonny Bohonos
Kassian = P.A.G.A.N

vCash: 500
The Online CenterIce is pretty cool if you can get it. Maybe need a VPN to get you "out of market". I had ESPN360(for international) for a couple of years then last year they didnt have an agreement and it was through CenterIce. CenterIce pacakge included "The Vault" which allowed me to watch old games from previous decades (watched the game 7 of '94 ). All in all a decent value.

Lonny Bohonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 07:36 PM
Shankill Butcher

vCash: 500
BUUUUUMMMPPP!

Did they nix the online SNET streaming for this season? I saw it advertised all offseason and during the lockout on canucks.com and as soon as the season actually started the links to it seemed to vanish with no explanation.

I reallllllllly don't want to have to pay for cable because Optik isn't available in my building. Shaw's prices are outrageous comparatively and you have to buy the box up front.

ugh.

Shankill Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 07:39 PM
Nuckles
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Sidebar

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankill Butcher View Post
BUUUUUMMMPPP!

Did they nix the online SNET streaming for this season? I saw it advertised all offseason and during the lockout on canucks.com and as soon as the season actually started the links to it seemed to vanish with no explanation.

I reallllllllly don't want to have to pay for cable because Optik isn't available in my building. Shaw's prices are outrageous comparatively and you have to buy the box up front.

ugh.
Yeah, I think they're not doing it this season.
Hopefully it returns next season, when it's a full season and not just 48 games.

Nuckles is offline   Reply With Quote