Ther Jerts er ersome!

Old
01-28-2013, 05:48 PM
mzappa
Jets fans in space

vCash: 50
i am loving the eastern conference standings

http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm...d=nav-stn-conf

we need two big wins vs. FLA and TB back-to-back on the road. yes, its possible!

Old
01-28-2013, 06:24 PM
StaticPrevails

vCash: 80
Pavs in for Montreal and Tampa, maybe throw Monty the start for Florida. But last game .84 sv% against NY, ouch. He gets a free pass though due to his off-season inactivity.

Old
01-28-2013, 06:25 PM
Guerzy
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
Holy ****.

01-28-2013, 06:51 PM
TroubaFan1

vCash: 500
I like our chances in this game. I see us winning a low scoring game late in the third or in ot. Go Jets Go!

Old
01-28-2013, 07:05 PM
Gnova
Jets Flying Squad

God Damn it.

They just signed Subban and ****ed up my GDT lol.

Old
01-28-2013, 07:08 PM
King Woodballs
MVP! MVP! MVP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnova View Post
God Damn it.

I seriously doubt he is playing
But you never know I guess

Most Valuable Player
Most Valuable Player
Old
01-28-2013, 07:10 PM
Ziggy66

vCash: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnova View Post
God Damn it.

Good signing though. Very reasonable for both sides

Old
01-28-2013, 07:16 PM
Puckschmuck*
Doan Shall Be Boo'ed

vCash: 131
We NEED to beat the Hab-nots. Otherwise I'll never hear the end of it from my buddy who is a huge Habs-not fan!

Old
01-28-2013, 07:29 PM
Sweech
COYS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Woodballs View Post
I seriously doubt he is playing
But you never know I guess
Yeah, Benn didn't play the next game, but who knows.

Old
01-28-2013, 07:30 PM
Kinjero
Friends... for-ev-er

vCash: 1814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romang67 View Post
I can barely hear that someone's talking in that interview. Too bad, I wanted to hear what he had to say about the development of Burmistrov.
Try headphones. I was listening with my laptop speakers, and I couldn't hear a thing, but with headphones it was fine.

Old
01-28-2013, 07:59 PM
ICdave
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romang67 View Post
I can barely hear that someone's talking in that interview. Too bad, I wanted to hear what he had to say about the development of Burmistrov.
Coach Noel's audio is fixed. That's the problem when you upload using headphones and not external speakers.

Coach Noel audio click here.

Have also fixed the players (Byfuglien, Stuart, Ladd and Pavelec). To listen click here.

Last edited by ICdave: 01-28-2013 at 08:06 PM.
Old
01-28-2013, 08:12 PM
Trigger15

Once again Telus drops the ball on their customers. The Jets/Habs game is not showing up in my NHL CI package here in Calgary. I've talked to Telus support twice to complain and was told this last time that just cause they showed all the games last year doesn't mean they signed the same contract this year. What a bunch of tools. Why would they sell a premium sports channel that is made to show all out of market games and not show all the freaking games?

I just wrote a strongly worded email to Telus TV threatening to cancel my service and switch to Shaw. I know a few others here had the same problem as me last night, maybe if enough of us email tvfeedback@telus.com they will take us seriously.

Old
01-28-2013, 08:23 PM
razorsedge
West Town Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger15 View Post
Once again Telus drops the ball on their customers. The Jets/Habs game is not showing up in my NHL CI package here in Calgary. I've talked to Telus support twice to complain and was told this last time that just cause they showed all the games last year doesn't mean they signed the same contract this year. What a bunch of tools. Why would they sell a premium sports channel that is made to show all out of market games and not show all the freaking games?

I just wrote a strongly worded email to Telus TV threatening to cancel my service and switch to Shaw. I know a few others here had the same problem as me last night, maybe if enough of us email tvfeedback@telus.com they will take us seriously.
Another reason why NHL Gamecenter is superior. Even get the choice of watching the home or away broadcast.

Jets seemed to crap the bed against the weaker Canadian teams last season, time to turn that around so i can rip my buddy a new one on Facebook.

Old
01-28-2013, 08:25 PM
bodybreak
We're Back!

Quote:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=131

Old
01-28-2013, 08:26 PM
Trigger15

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorsedge View Post
Another reason why NHL Gamecenter is superior. Even get the choice of watching the home or away broadcast.

Jets seemed to crap the bed against the weaker Canadian teams last season, time to turn that around so i can rip my buddy a new one on Facebook.
Yeah, I signed up for Gamecenter last night to catch the game. I think its an awesome service in theory but I find it's delayed by at least a few minutes and while the picture quality is better than SD it definitely isn't HD quality. My internet service should be enough for HD as I stream HD movies rented through iTunes all the time.

Old
01-28-2013, 08:29 PM
Trigger15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodybreak View Post
I was crossing my fingers that would work but that Telus guide on zap2it was wrong. None of the Telus CI channels were showing the Jets game last night. I checked them all once the puck was dropped on gamecenter.

Old
01-28-2013, 08:45 PM
sipowicz
The Original

vCash: 1989
Anyone have sound issues with TSN Jets on Shaw (290H), watched the game at my Mom's place and had to crank the sound to just about max to hear anything.

PS I'm with MTS, no problems

Old
01-28-2013, 08:46 PM
razorsedge
West Town Sports

Quote:
Yeah, I signed up for Gamecenter last night to catch the game. I think its an awesome service in theory but I find it's delayed by at least a few minutes and while the picture quality is better than SD it definitely isn't HD quality. My internet service should be enough for HD as I stream HD movies rented through iTunes all the time.
Yeah it's not great if you like chatting on here while watching the game. I just stay off the gdt until intermission.

Mine through my laptop to tv was hd quality. Through my Xbox last night it was a step below hd.

Old
01-28-2013, 08:52 PM
DangerJet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipowicz View Post
Anyone have sound issues with TSN Jets on Shaw (290H), watched the game at my Mom's place and had to crank the sound to just about max to hear anything.

PS I'm with MTS, no problems
No, is was great just a stupid ticker at the bottom about subscribing constantly.

Make you everything is plugged in from the receiver properly, try a new hdmi/component or could be a setting on tv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorsedge View Post
Yeah it's not great if you like chatting on here while watching the game. I just stay off the gdt until intermission.

Mine through my laptop to tv was hd quality. Through my Xbox last night it was a step below hd.
I ordered GC on the weekend but had to request a refund, the quality IMO was terrible their's other site not official but offer 3200Kbps and its way smoother and crisper video quality.

I had NFL gamepass this NFL season and all games were 4500Kbps, games never lagged and looked amazing. I wish NHL GC could offer that, but for $50 i guess im being pretty picky, i might just order center ice from shaw, same price and real HD.

Old
01-28-2013, 09:17 PM
Conflicted Habs fan

Hate to say it but Les Canadiens is the better team, they're on the upside: rookies Gallagher and Galchenyuk have found their niche, Markov is leading the team by playing A+ hockey, and they won't announce it officially but you can bet Subban will be playing tomorrow, the team and the crowd are going to be pumped in the Bell. Oh and a watermain broke and a lady is streaking down Sherbrook at high speed.

Old
01-28-2013, 09:23 PM
Sweech
COYS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conflicted Habs fan View Post
Hate to say it but Les Canadiens is the better team, they're on the upside: rookies Gallagher and Galchenyuk have found their niche, Markov is leading the team by playing A+ hockey, and they won't announce it officially but you can bet Subban will be playing tomorrow, the team and the crowd are going to be pumped in the Bell. Oh and a watermain broke and a lady is streaking down Sherbrook at high speed.

Old
01-28-2013, 09:28 PM
Conflicted Habs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post

Subban!

Old
01-28-2013, 09:32 PM
YWGinYYZ
Global Moderator

vCash: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conflicted Habs fan View Post
Meh. Jets will crush the smurfs.

Old
01-28-2013, 09:32 PM
King Woodballs
MVP! MVP! MVP!

Subban iant playing tomorrow

Stubbs already said he isnt joining the team until Wednesday in Ottawa

Closed Thread