Bring it on!!!

Old
01-28-2013, 10:07 PM
LadyJet26
WHITEOUT

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger15 View Post
Once again Telus drops the ball on their customers. The Jets/Habs game is not showing up in my NHL CI package here in Calgary. I've talked to Telus support twice to complain and was told this last time that just cause they showed all the games last year doesn't mean they signed the same contract this year. What a bunch of tools. Why would they sell a premium sports channel that is made to show all out of market games and not show all the freaking games?

I just wrote a strongly worded email to Telus TV threatening to cancel my service and switch to Shaw. I know a few others here had the same problem as me last night, maybe if enough of us email tvfeedback@telus.com they will take us seriously.
Complain to TSN. They're the ones blacking out their regional feeds on Centre Ice, not the carriers. Unless of course, you're with Bell. Then you do get the feeds on Centre Ice.

Unless I subscribe to RDS, I can't watch most Habs games

Old
01-28-2013, 10:15 PM
Guerzy
Good Canadian Lad

vCash: 69
I hope the Jets come out fast and furious, finishing our checks, forechecking hard, being the aggressor. Our starts vs. Boston, Washington, Pittsburgh and the Islanders have been very good. We're getting off on the right foot each game and giving ourselves a chance to win nightly. Our preparation and approach this season has been top notch. I hope this is a trend that becomes engraved within the organization no matter who we are playing and whether it be the start, middle or end of the season. If we can keep this mentality up, it will be safe to say the culture to Winnipeg Jets Hockey has taken it's place here within the room.

I don't want to be over confident, but I think our Jets will be amped up to play this game against a pretty good Habs team and an absolute rocking Bell Centre.

Lets Go JETS!!!

01-28-2013, 10:17 PM
Reed Solomon
GO ✈'s GO

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conflicted Habs fan View Post
I'm conflicted about this game

You don't say!

Old
01-28-2013, 10:19 PM
Lynk
Registered Bro

Old
01-28-2013, 10:42 PM
JetsFan815

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger15 View Post
Once again Telus drops the ball on their customers. The Jets/Habs game is not showing up in my NHL CI package here in Calgary. I've talked to Telus support twice to complain and was told this last time that just cause they showed all the games last year doesn't mean they signed the same contract this year. What a bunch of tools. Why would they sell a premium sports channel that is made to show all out of market games and not show all the freaking games?

I just wrote a strongly worded email to Telus TV threatening to cancel my service and switch to Shaw. I know a few others here had the same problem as me last night, maybe if enough of us email tvfeedback@telus.com they will take us seriously.
Cancel Center Ice, buy Game Center live. Game Center + an HDMI cable + Hotspot Shield to start blacked out games is the way to go. You won't miss a game

Old
01-28-2013, 11:23 PM
LadyJet26
WHITEOUT

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetsFan815 View Post
Cancel Center Ice, buy Game Center live. Game Center + an HDMI cable + Hotspot Shield to start blacked out games is the way to go. You won't miss a game
Can't do that with TSN regional games because those channels are only available within those provinces. You can't subscribe to them outside of Manitoba or Quebec.

Old
01-29-2013, 12:17 AM
dsvt8r

vCash: 820
Switch to Shaw...I had the islanders game and I have the Canadiens game tomorrow showing up for CI. It's not a TSN thing. It's a provider issue...my brother in law who has telus came over to watch the game.

Old
01-29-2013, 12:25 AM
JetsFan815

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanucksnWpg View Post
Can't do that with TSN regional games because those channels are only available within those provinces. You can't subscribe to them outside of Manitoba or Quebec.
Yes that's why you use game center live

Old
01-29-2013, 12:30 AM
Gump Hasek
Spleen Merchant

vCash: 1200
Not a fan of the Habs. Not impressed by their lineup either, aside from Price. The Jets will win this game.

GO JETS GO!!!!!

Time for a musical interlude...

Closed Thread