HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

2nd line winger to NYR (Hemsky, Cammalleri, Clowe)

Old
01-29-2013, 03:57 AM
Pekka Rinne

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Lundqvist View Post
Counter offer:

Pyatt + 2nd for Pacioretty.
Its so funny when people try to make these stupid counter offers where the value is 10x worse than the original.
Pacioretty>>Kreider
Cole>>Pyatt

Pekka Rinne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 04:05 AM
Calad
Section 422

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfisher6 View Post
What ever happened to that Carl Hagelin guy? Wasn't he playing in the top 6 for a while?
Torts sees him as an energy player and ideally would have him on the 3rd line. When he was playing well last year he saw top 6 minutes but he hasn't really shown the talent to stay there

Calad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 09:28 AM
Mrb1p

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Lundqvist View Post
Counter offer:

Pyatt + 2nd for Pacioretty.
So...
Let's breakit down here...
I give you a 30 goal scorer who would instantly be your 4th maybe 5th best forward PLUS a second who would be pretty low(So pretty close to where Kreider was drafted.) I take a potential player who could become, one day as good as Cole. Very similar players.

Then you counter offer with a Budding forward who would instantly be your best(Offensive.) forward, yes you heard that right. then you proceed to give me a forward who would maybe be behind 5 or 6 other guy on the depth chart... Pretty fair value I'd say.

Okay maybe I shouldn't have messed with Kreider for starters, I know you guys love him.

Mrb1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 09:33 AM
NYR Viper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
So...
I give you a 30 goal scorer who would instantly be your 4th maybe 5th best forward PLUS a second who would be pretty low(So pretty close to where Kreider was drafted.) I take a potential player who could become, one day as good as Cole. Very similar players.

Then you counter offer with a Budding forward who would instantly be your best(Offensive.) forward, yes you heard that right. then you proceed to give me a forward who would maybe be behind 5 or 6 other guy on the depth chart... Pretty fair value I'd say.

Okay maybe I shouldn't have messed with Kreider for starters, I know you guys love him.
Cole at his salary, while not totally overpaid, puts the Rangers in cap hell going into next season. The deal can't even be entertained for that reason.

And I watch quite a few Montreal games, and I LOVE MaxPac, but he is not on the same level as Rick Nash.

I have to note that while I was a fan of Nash before he got to NY, watching nightly makes me realize just how good he is. He is completely and utterly dominant.

NYR Viper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 09:45 AM
Mrb1p

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Boyler87 View Post
Cole at his salary, while not totally overpaid, puts the Rangers in cap hell going into next season. The deal can't even be entertained for that reason.

And I watch quite a few Montreal games, and I LOVE MaxPac, but he is not on the same level as Rick Nash.

I have to note that while I was a fan of Nash before he got to NY, watching nightly makes me realize just how good he is. He is completely and utterly dominant.
Underating Max, he can bring as much offense as anyone on your roster. If you're talking about complete player, then yes Nash could be better than him, 'cause Patches is god damn horrible in his own zone.

And Patches is four year younger.

Old
01-29-2013, 09:49 AM
Trxjw
Retired.

Quote:
So...

Oh my lord.

Good player, but let me know when he scores 40 goals or sniffs a PPG.

Trxjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 11:15 AM
Mrb1p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxjw View Post
Oh my lord.

Good player, but let me know when he scores 40 goals or sniffs a PPG.
He was 7 goals shy of it, and he would've maybe even scored 40 if it wasnt for that ridiculous suspension that got him cold for 5-6 games. He just turned 24, he's in his second full season(Wich will not be full anyway..............). Yep, pretty much this.

Old
01-29-2013, 11:51 AM
anthonyyy

Quote:
He was 7 goals shy of it, and he would've maybe even scored 40 if it wasnt for that ridiculous suspension that got him cold for 5-6 games. He just turned 24, he's in his second full season(Wich will not be full anyway..............). Yep, pretty much this.
If he's such a superstar, why are you trying to sell him so hard to trade him??

anthonyyy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 11:58 AM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

Awards:
Quote:
Then you counter offer with a Budding forward who would instantly be your best(Offensive.) forward, yes you heard that right.
He's wrong. So are you.

01-29-2013, 12:01 PM
Trxjw
Retired.

Quote:
Well, hell. Ryan Callahan scored 29 goals and probably could have gotten 33 if he hadn't missed 3 more games than Pacioretty. So I guess that makes him just as good offensively, and thus the best offensive player on our team.

Creating an alternate reality is fun and easy!

Old
01-29-2013, 12:04 PM
OilCanada92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckgenius View Post
Some possible good fits

R. Bourque
Cammalleri
Hemsky
Clowe

Cammalleri for Sauer and krieder
Or
Bourque for Rupp and 2nd
Or
hemsky for Sauer,1st and asham
Or
clowe for Krieder
No need for Sauer, and Asham is a big guy but not the type of big the Oilers need. No need of a pick thats in the 25-30 range

OilCanada92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 12:26 PM
Boom Boom Geoffrion*
CarciLOL

Quote:
Cole+3rd for Kreider DO DA DEAL.
Garbage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biturbo19 View Post
Have Rangers fans fallen out of love with Kreider enough that they'd consider something around he and David Booth when he's healthy?
Only the 16 year old Rangers fans who just started watching hockey and don't understand player progression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pekka Rinne View Post
Its so funny when people try to make these stupid counter offers where the value is 10x worse than the original.
Pacioretty>>Kreider
Cole>>Pyatt
He wasn't serious. You offer an awful proposal, he countered with an awful proposal.

Quote:
So...
Cole's 34 years old, with a 4.5M cap hit. The Rangers have a bunch of RFA's to re-sign this summer. How are they fitting in Cole's cap hit? It's a crappy proposal because zero time was spent researching the Rangers cap situation. We like Cole. But we can't afford him unless we start moving pieces around, and there's no chance in hell that happens for a 34 year old.

Quote:
Underating Max, he can bring as much offense as anyone on your roster. If you're talking about complete player, then yes Nash could be better than him, 'cause Patches is god damn horrible in his own zone.

And Patches is four year younger.
You think Max can match what Gaborik or Nash have already accomplished in their careers? Derp?!

Quote:
Max is a 30~ goal scorer. Not a 40 goal scorer. Save the excuses for someone else.

Quote:
Creating an alternate reality is fun and easy!

Boom Boom Geoffrion* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 03:42 PM
bernmeister

Getting back to the OP,
Hemsky do not want -- injury concern, overpaid
Cammallieri -- probably too expensive, also what is the fit
Clowe -- almost certainly too expensive, would listen to offer if it were something we can swing. But SJ playing great so far and would likely want premium D, which we do not have surplus available for a Clowe.

bernmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 03:53 PM
HankTheTankYoLo

Or rangers just play:

Hags - Richards - Nash
Gabby - Stepan - Cally

and then sometimes they put Gabby with richy and nash during the game and Hags to Stepan - Cally

HankTheTankYoLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 04:48 PM
haveandare

I wouldn't want any of those guys save for Clowe on NYR at all, let alone for good assets. Also, Sauer should not be included in any proposals at this point, he's far from guaranteed to return to the game as sad as that is.

haveandare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 04:53 PM
pld459666

Quote:
Originally Posted by frolundasweden View Post
Or rangers just play:

Hags - Richards - Nash
Gabby - Stepan - Cally

and then sometimes they put Gabby with richy and nash during the game and Hags to Stepan - Cally
actually that above was part of the slow start.

Nash has played and is more comfortable playing LW.

Hagelin - Richards - Gaborik
Nash - Stepan - Callahan

everyone in their more comfortable positions better play and production from all.

pld459666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 04:53 PM
BigDmitriy

Send a message via AIM to BigDmitriy Send a message via MSN to BigDmitriy Send a message via Yahoo to BigDmitriy
Quote:
Originally Posted by haveandare View Post
I wouldn't want any of those guys save for Clowe on NYR at all, let alone for good assets.
What about Clowe, Demers, 2nd for Kreider and Hagelin...is the value close?

BigDmitriy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 05:12 PM
TheJuxtaposer
#Shorks

vCash: 1379
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernmeister View Post
Getting back to the OP,
Hemsky do not want -- injury concern, overpaid
Cammallieri -- probably too expensive, also what is the fit
Clowe -- almost certainly too expensive, would listen to offer if it were something we can swing. But SJ playing great so far and would likely want premium D, which we do not have surplus available for a Clowe.
We don't need D. We need young, fast, cheap forwards. Think something around Hagelin or Kreider for Clowe.

TheJuxtaposer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 05:14 PM
BigDmitriy

Send a message via AIM to BigDmitriy Send a message via MSN to BigDmitriy Send a message via Yahoo to BigDmitriy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJuxtaposer View Post
We don't need D. We need young, fast, cheap forwards. Think something around Hagelin or Kreider for Clowe.
ding ding ding :-)

BigDmitriy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 05:16 PM
Trxjw
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJuxtaposer View Post
Last thing the Rangers need to do is get slower up front. Makes zero sense to move those guys for Clowe.

Old
01-29-2013, 05:19 PM
haveandare

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDmitriy View Post
What about Clowe, Demers, 2nd for Kreider and Hagelin...is the value close?
I gotta agree with the poster above me. The Rangers need the speed at this point and those are two of the fastest guys on the roster, if not the two fastest. Also, I don't think we've seen exactly where Hagelin and Kreider are going to go yet in terms of development so it's hard to say if the value is close. Clowe is a great player though and I think he'd fit nicely on NYR if a deal could be made. I think NYR needs to let the dust settle on their current young guns before they can put anything together for a player like Clowe.

haveandare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 05:20 PM
16 To Stanley*

Quote:
Last thing the Rangers need to do is get slower up front. Makes zero sense to move those guys for Clowe.
Ding Ding.

16 To Stanley* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 05:54 PM
Machinehead
ActingLikeAStempniak

Quote:
So...

01-29-2013, 05:55 PM
Machinehead
ActingLikeAStempniak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfisher6 View Post
What ever happened to that Carl Hagelin guy?
Rangers fans are asking the same thing

Machinehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 07:54 PM
Kris Chreider
Pass Off The Pads

He went 0-0-0 in 4 games, that's what happened.

I kind of want Dubinsky back.

Kris Chreider is offline   Reply With Quote