01-29-2013, 01:27 PM
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit Dose View Post
Make it stop.
Well P.K Subban is signed so how is that even making sense right now?

If its true I want 1st round pick and Claude Giroux for Ryan that's how fake that trade rumor is. And I'm sure if Murray had any sense he would know that Ryan is the only one signed after this season. If he deals Ryan that's HORRIBLE asset management and should be fired.

Old
01-29-2013, 01:28 PM
bobbyflex

Quote:
They aren't going to give him up for that. They also aren't looking for wingers. They have plenty of talented ones on their team or in their system. I have to think they'd want something like depth player, Gibson, Holland, and a 1st.
bang on

Old
01-29-2013, 01:31 PM
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyflex View Post
bang on
Right now in my eyes Gibson is worth a 1st his stock has only risen since he has been drafted. That's a way over payment for ROR. I would hang up on the avs.

Old
01-29-2013, 01:44 PM
Exit Dose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducksgo View Post
Right now in my eyes Gibson is worth a 1st his stock has only risen since he has been drafted. That's a way over payment for ROR. I would hang up on the avs.
That's not for O'Reilly.

Old
01-29-2013, 02:15 PM
JabbaJabba

vCash: 552
Once again the Ryan rumors start. How long is it going to take for another Read, Meszaros and 2nd proposal?

Seriously though, if Couturier and Schenn were both coming back for Ryan, I would do the trade. I'm a bit tired of Ryan's playing, sucks that he doesn't use his size and takes a lot of shifts off. He doesn't live up to his potential enough. Not that Philly would trade them both for Ryan...

Old
01-29-2013, 03:23 PM
KelVarnsen
Trade Etem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JabbaJabba View Post
Once again the Ryan rumors start. How long is it going to take for another Read, Meszaros and 2nd proposal?

Seriously though, if Couturier and Schenn were both coming back for Ryan, I would do the trade. I'm a bit tired of Ryan's playing, sucks that he doesn't use his size and takes a lot of shifts off. He doesn't live up to his potential enough. Not that Philly would trade them both for Ryan...
Where did you see new rumors and what are they?

Old
01-29-2013, 04:30 PM
JabbaJabba

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelVarnsen View Post
Where did you see new rumors and what are they?
Exit Dose mentioned some on page 4.

Old
01-29-2013, 04:32 PM
Exit Dose

It was speculation, not a rumor. Though I'm sure we'll see them as the season progresses.

Old
01-29-2013, 05:09 PM
airforceones25

Quote:
Well P.K Subban is signed so how is that even making sense right now?

If its true I want 1st round pick and Claude Giroux for Ryan that's how fake that trade rumor is. And I'm sure if Murray had any sense he would know that Ryan is the only one signed after this season. If he deals Ryan that's HORRIBLE asset management and should be fired.
Dude you have to be the weirdest and most contradicting poster on here. Lol

You say it would be HORRIBLE asset management to trade Ryan and that Murray should be fired. Yet you feel obligated to then turn around and make a trade proposal that involves Ryan being traded to Philly in the Trade forum...

Old
01-29-2013, 05:27 PM
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp

Quote:
Originally Posted by airforceones25 View Post
Dude you have to be the weirdest and most contradicting poster on here. Lol

You say it would be HORRIBLE asset management to trade Ryan and that Murray should be fired. Yet you feel obligated to then turn around and make a trade proposal that involves Ryan being traded to Philly in the Trade forum...

Yah I was merely gauging his value. And to a team with Philly. Another poster suggested the Schenn trade in this thread a page back or so, and I thought I would suggest it in a more public forum. What are you ******** over it or something? It's a fricken proposal thread sheesh.

Old
01-29-2013, 05:41 PM
airforceones25

Quote:
Yah I was merely gauging his value. And to a team with Philly. Another poster suggested the Schenn trade in this thread a page back or so, and I thought I would suggest it in a more public forum. What are you ******** over it or something? It's a fricken proposal thread sheesh.
Not at all. I just love the fact how ridiculous you sound when you go from one extreme to the other... I'm pretty sure we all can gauge Ryan's value. As a matter of fact it that speculative article Exit posted it clearly states the asking price on Ryan was Couturier and B. Schenn.

I don't see how it's that hard basing the value when it clearly states such. Lol

Please post away. It's just hard to have a conversation with people that claim one thing then minutes later claim another. It comes off as immature or unknowledgeable but hey no harm no foul! Who's to say your opinions and views aren't correct. Just seems awfully strange. That is all!

Old
01-29-2013, 06:01 PM
snarktacular
Ducks tank is on!

Quote:
Make it stop.
At least he said Schenn and Couturier and not Read and undrafted UFA reject of the week.

Old
01-29-2013, 06:18 PM
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp

Quote:
Originally Posted by airforceones25 View Post
Not at all. I just love the fact how ridiculous you sound when you go from one extreme to the other... I'm pretty sure we all can gauge Ryan's value. As a matter of fact it that speculative article Exit posted it clearly states the asking price on Ryan was Couturier and B. Schenn.

I don't see how it's that hard basing the value when it clearly states such. Lol

Please post away. It's just hard to have a conversation with people that claim one thing then minutes later claim another. It comes off as immature or unknowledgeable but hey no harm no foul! Who's to say your opinions and views aren't correct. Just seems awfully strange. That is all!
You just love to stir controversy dont you? Yah there's an article, and sharing a topic to be gauged by hockey fans in general TO weight the value of Ryan. Two different things here. Also to add, It was something to discuss in an open public forum. I'm also glad I didn't meet your expectations of being knowledgeable btw your awesome bro.

Old
01-29-2013, 07:00 PM
Duckguy

Am I the only one enamored with ROR enough to offer Bobby for ROR+? But only if we have an understanding that he would sign for 4-4.5.

Old
01-29-2013, 07:05 PM
AngelDuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckguy View Post
Am I the only one enamored with ROR enough to offer Bobby for ROR+? But only if we have an understanding that he would sign for 4-4.5.
I'd trade Bobby for ROR and a second

Old
01-29-2013, 07:11 PM
Duckguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelDuck View Post
Funny I just proposed that on the main board. Would rather move Sbisa + Palmeiri for him though.

Old
01-29-2013, 09:14 PM
mightyquack
Rekordtorschütze!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelDuck View Post
Only if we have a deal in place to sign ROR.

Old
01-30-2013, 01:33 AM
Duck Off
HF needs an App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckguy View Post
I don't like the idea. We currently have two top six holes on the team. Plus Selanne hasn't been very effective either. I trade for RoR to play with Ryan. I don't think switching the two makes us any better. I also don't agree that we can't have the twins, Ryan, and RoR. I imagine RoR would be right around 4-4.5 million. Hasn't our budget been roughly around 57-58 million each year? Last time I looked at it, seemed like we were at 56ish (prorated obviously). I'm assuming Sbisa would be traded in the deal. Re-signing Ryan could be a problem in a few years, but least we'd have a better idea of where Etem and Palmieri were at by then.

Old
01-30-2013, 02:05 AM
Exit Dose

I agree with Duckstudd. We still need Ryan if we're going to the playoffs this year, or if Perry walks. If we keep the twins, we can flip him in the summer if we need to clear salary. Holland and Bonino(if we end up keeping Rakell) become expendable if we're landing O'Reilly, so that seems like a good place to start.

Old
01-30-2013, 03:17 AM
Unagi

Quote:
I agree with Duckstudd. We still need Ryan if we're going to the playoffs this year, or if Perry walks. If we keep the twins, we can flip him in the summer if we need to clear salary. Holland and Bonino(if we end up keeping Rakell) become expendable if we're landing O'Reilly, so that seems like a good place to start.
Pretty much agree with that. Ryan IMO is untouchable until we have Perry signed. All bets are off in the summer if Perry is under contract again. But even then we should keep him IMO. He just needs a decent center to play with him.

If we can get ROR for either Holland/Bonino/Palmieri + 2014 1st, or 2 of the 3 in a package, I'd do the trade. Doubt the Avs would do that though.

Old
01-30-2013, 07:35 AM
KEEROLE Vatanen
Failures Of Fenwick

2nd line will break thru soon, the last 2 games they showed progress. Bobby and Selanne both came real close, and Bonino looked better as well. Bobby is about to get hot, he is getting better each game and i like his effort defensively we all know when Ryan gets hot he can carry the team, just be patient. we're 3-1-1 with him and Perry not playing anywhere close to their potential let's see how this team looks once they heat up

Old
01-30-2013, 10:14 AM
JabbaJabba

Quote:
It was speculation, not a rumor. Though I'm sure we'll see them as the season progresses.
One follows the other.

Anyway, how would you guys feel about Sbisa for Couturier -trade?

Old
01-30-2013, 10:20 AM
Getz2perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by JabbaJabba View Post
One follows the other.

Anyway, how would you guys feel about Sbisa for Couturier -trade?
The flyers fans think couturier is the 2nd coming of jesus... they would want fowler +

Old
01-30-2013, 10:35 AM
Getz2perry

So how do you guys feel about rakell and etem staying up with the big club?

so far this season i thought rakell > holland and etem > dsp... and together they looked like they had decent chemistry... the dzone was a lil shaky but that was to be somewhat expected.

Old
01-30-2013, 10:38 AM
AngelDuck

I'm fine with Etem staying up if it means DSP goes to Norfolk

Closed Thread