HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Notices

Official Blackhawks Trade Proposal/Trade Rumour Thread

Closed Thread

Old
01-29-2013, 11:18 PM
giza

vCash: 500
Trade scenarios

I think that's a pretty good trade for between FLA and the Hawks. I might swap out a prospect with a player already on the roster. How about Bolland, Olsen and Beach and a goalie prospect for Goc and Clemmenson and a prospect?

Old
01-29-2013, 11:29 PM
MurrayBannerman
BBall ATD Champion

vCash: 1625
Quote:
Originally Posted by giza View Post
I think that's a pretty good trade for between FLA and the Hawks. I might swap out a prospect with a player already on the roster. How about Bolland, Olsen and Beach and a goalie prospect for Goc and Clemmenson and a prospect?
Totally defeats the purpose of the trade.

Old
01-29-2013, 11:30 PM
IU Hawks fan
They call me 'IU'

vCash: 772
Quote:
The Hawks add a goalie prospect?

Uhh...you have to have 1 of those for that to happen.

Old
01-30-2013, 12:32 AM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

Quote:
Hawks add BOLLAND?
for Goc and Clemmensen? REALLY?

to Bolland, who has alone more worth in a trade than those 2 pieces ADD prospects?

Old
01-30-2013, 12:46 AM
HockeySensible
Smug Teuvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by IU Hawks fan View Post
The Hawks add a goalie prospect?

Uhh...you have to have 1 of those for that to happen.
Brandon Whitney is a quality goaltending prospect. The numbers don't look great, but I'm not too concerned at this point. Huge goaltenders with athletic ability like Whitney has are rare. Give him a few years in the AHL and he could be real solid.

Old
01-30-2013, 12:53 AM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

EA loves Kent Simpson

in NHL 13 he will develop into a good starter

Old
01-30-2013, 01:07 AM
HockeySensible
Smug Teuvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba88 View Post
EA loves Kent Simpson

in NHL 13 he will develop into a good starter
I had to create Simpson because he wasn't in the game (haven't updated the rosters in a bit). I believe I gave him 4 star potential with a 'medium' (yellow) likelyhood of reaching his potential and every time I do BaGM he always beasts and becomes a quality starter in his third year (87 OV).

Maxim Shalunov and Kevin Hayes also turn out great. Mark McNeill and Phillip Danault, despite having higher upsides and better likelyhoods or reaching their potentials almost never end up being anything more than third liners.

Old
01-30-2013, 05:36 AM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

McNeill is good with me for the role he will get

Teräväinen, Yakupov & Dumba seem to not improve... which sucks.

back to the proposal, Panthers started really bad into this season.

Old
01-30-2013, 12:50 PM
AmericanDream
Puck You

bright spot for the Panthers is the play of Peter Mueller. Good for him that he is healthy and getting a legit shot at a top 6 role. Is starting to score some goals and has wonderful hands..steal for Tallon.

plus the Panthers have a ton of young up and coming prospects, they are going to be hell to play against in 2 years time..if they do tank this year and get another top 5 pick, look out man.

Old
01-30-2013, 12:56 PM
RayP

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
bright spot for the Panthers is the play of Peter Mueller. Good for him that he is healthy and getting a legit shot at a top 6 role. Is starting to score some goals and has wonderful hands..steal for Tallon.

plus the Panthers have a ton of young up and coming prospects, they are going to be hell to play against in 2 years time..if they do tank this year and get another top 5 pick, look out man.
They can't stop a nosebleed. Not scared of them at all, even if they were in our conference.

Old
01-30-2013, 01:00 PM
Gootie
Thug of the Year

vCash: 1868
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
They can't stop a nosebleed. Not scared of them at all, even if they were in our conference.
"25th in the league"

Old
01-30-2013, 01:19 PM
AmericanDream
Puck You

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
not sure what that has to do with them in 2 years time. I am sure people thought the same and laughed at us in 05-06...doesnt take long to get rolling if you draft high 3-4 years in a row like we did, and now Florida will likely be getting another stud this draft. they will be tough to play against in 2 years..this year they will be roadkill it looks like, but it will start to really turn for them in 1-2 years..

Old
01-30-2013, 01:34 PM
RayP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
not sure what that has to do with them in 2 years time. I am sure people thought the same and laughed at us in 05-06...doesnt take long to get rolling if you draft high 3-4 years in a row like we did, and now Florida will likely be getting another stud this draft. they will be tough to play against in 2 years..this year they will be roadkill it looks like, but it will start to really turn for them in 1-2 years..
Because you're basing an improvement off of prospects, and I'm not going to crown them the next great team because they have good prospects.

Show me something, then I'll be scared of you.

Old
01-30-2013, 02:06 PM
Hawkaholic

I want to see Tallons prospects pan out before I will say they will be anything in 2-3 years. He is a terrible drafter, unless given a top 3 pick.

Old
01-31-2013, 12:09 PM
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator

vCash: 340
Hawks need to get a #2 C as Bolland is not answer

Time for Stan to call around ,, SHould buy low and bring in Loktionov (Much better then Pirri) and give him shot between 10/81

Old
01-31-2013, 12:16 PM
puterwiz53

Bolland is fine as the 2nd line center. He is very capable of picking up his game and just needs to work on winning more face offs. The Hawks 2 biggest needs are 3rd or 4th line centers who can win face offs and more grittiness. I would like to see Kane, Toews and Sharpie reunited on the 1st line and Hossa, Bolland and Saad on the 2nd line to see how they do.

Old
01-31-2013, 12:31 PM
hockeydoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by puterwiz53 View Post
Bolland is fine as the 2nd line center. He is very capable of picking up his game and just needs to work on winning more face offs.
This is his 6th year, unless they have the wings completely disregard positioning for the sake of gaining the puck, his faceoffs aren't likely to improve much at all.

If the Hawks didn't have 12.2 mil in cap space on either side of him, it wouldn't be so aggravating. I haven't written him off as an effective 2nd line center yet, but I've seen nothing to suggest he's better there than at the 3C spot. It's only 7 games, I think another dozen games or so will paint a clearer picture.

Old
01-31-2013, 04:03 PM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post

Time for Stan to call around ,, SHould buy low and bring in Loktionov (Much better then Pirri) and give him shot between 10/81
how would this help us? Really... if we want to go that route see if Krüger can handle that spot NOW and not like last year.

Old
02-01-2013, 03:48 PM
Roulin

Now that the Habs have made the decision to keep Galchenyuk, they don't seem to know what to do with Eller. Therrien benched him for a couple of games. Now he's being tried on the wing. Jacques Martin seemed to trust him, but new management doesn't. There has been a lot of debate on the Montreal board over his upside.

Would Eller be a fit for a center job with the Hawks? If so, which winger would you be willing to part with?

Old
02-01-2013, 03:56 PM
coldsteelonice84

vCash: 10592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulin View Post
Now that the Habs have made the decision to keep Galchenyuk, they don't seem to know what to do with Eller. Therrien benched him for a couple of games. Now he's being tried on the wing. Jacques Martin seemed to trust him, but new management doesn't. There has been a lot of debate on the Montreal board over his upside.

Would Eller be a fit for a center job with the Hawks? If so, which winger would you be willing to part with?
I'd like him as our 3rd line center. I imagine you would want Saad back. We have Kruger so that is an absolute no. Stalberg though, that I would probably do and I like Vik, but it would be nice to shore up 3rd line C and I've always liked Kruger as a wing too. Kruger and Eller together on the third line is the makings of a shutdown line. Saad would get more PT too. I think that is the best you'll find anyone here willing to do and I know for sure some will say we have Kruger, getting Eller is redundant.

Old
02-01-2013, 04:08 PM
rangersfan212

Hayes will be traded over next 2 weeks

Old
02-01-2013, 04:17 PM
Tone King
Atomic Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangersfan212 View Post
Hayes will be traded over next 2 weeks
Why do you say that?

Old
02-01-2013, 04:18 PM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

I'd take Eller for the 4th line... if all we have to give is equally to nothing Not what we need

Old
02-01-2013, 04:49 PM
RomersWorld*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post

Over the last 2 seasons(AHL stats)
Loktionov: 67 games, 12 goals, 30 assists, 42 points, 0.179 GPG, 0.627 PPG
Pirri: 109 games, 36 goals, 53 assists, 89 points, 0.330 GPG, 0.817 PPG

Pirri is also a year YOUNGER than Loktionov. So what is so great about Loktionov to you other than his last name? Pirri is younger and easily outproducing him in the AHL.

Old
02-01-2013, 06:50 PM
rangersfan212

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanny View Post
Why do you say that?
Shopping him as we speak

Closed Thread