HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Washington Capitals
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Expect different?

Closed Thread

Old
12-13-2003, 06:10 PM
txpd

vCash: 500
Expect different?

with witt out did anyone expect any different tonight? i had hopes, but the only chance to win was with a perfect game. the first two goals against were big breakdowns. then doig knocked in the 3rd goal that was it. and that was it.

more important now is the next 8 games including a 5 game homestand.
atlanta, florida, islanders, two with buffalo, montreal, toronto, boston.

there are 5 wins in that bunch of games...or there needs to be at least 10 points out of that 16 available for the caps to have a shot.

Lets hope witt will be back by tuesday night and that caps defensemen will quit putting the puck in their own net.

Old
12-15-2003, 10:54 AM
st_roland

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by txpd
with witt out did anyone expect any different tonight? i had hopes, but the only chance to win was with a perfect game. the first two goals against were big breakdowns. then doig knocked in the 3rd goal that was it. and that was it.

more important now is the next 8 games including a 5 game homestand.
atlanta, florida, islanders, two with buffalo, montreal, toronto, boston.

there are 5 wins in that bunch of games...or there needs to be at least 10 points out of that 16 available for the caps to have a shot.

Lets hope witt will be back by tuesday night and that caps defensemen will quit putting the puck in their own net.

I certainly didn't expect a different result, but I hoped we'd continue our winning ways against DET. Of course since the last time we played them, they've really started clicking(amazing with the injuries they've had). I didn't catch the game, did Hanlon make any exceedingly stupid moves during the game? Is he a quiet brooding type, a loud expressive type or somewhere in the middle?

Closed Thread