Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Bruins win 2-1 in shootout win

Old
01-29-2013, 10:32 PM
Kaoz
Ima Krejciist.

vCash: 500
There's a special place in hell reserved for that "fan" who threw that on the ice on a B's shot attempt.

Moron.

Kaoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 10:32 PM
DerekDevils30

Good game, guys. There's quite a few teams I dislike in the East but the Bruins are not one of them. Your depth on forward, especially, is frightening. Rask had a great game and I saw why Hamilton is being hyped so much.

Pleased that the Devils matched up pretty well with you guys tonight. This was our toughest game of the season thus far. Best of luck the rest of the way (until we meet again)

DerekDevils30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 10:33 PM
Spooner st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin4Life View Post
People are way to hard on Bourque. Some cases he's just getting robbed. I would understand people crapping on him if his line mates were scoring but Pevs and Kelly are no where to be seen on the scoresheet.
It's always the same half dozen idiots that keep on repeating themselves.

Spooner st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 10:35 PM
Chieftans22*
#FreeSeguin

Why would anyone want MacDermid in the lineup vs Buffalo, nevermind at all? What's he gonna do, fight John Scott? The guy who plays maybe 30 minutes all season? No point, Buffalo isn't a tough team, and they aren't even as skilled as the B's. Maybe Borque is a waste of a roster spot but I can assure you he is twice, even thrice the player MD is.

Chieftans22* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 10:44 PM
BigBadBruin8
@rsox1221

Send a message via AIM to BigBadBruin8
If there's a series of games where Bourque might sit for MacD it might be the next 2-3. Move Paille up and MacD slots in perfectly on the 4LW spot. Might as well give him a shot (no disrespect to Bourque; no problems with his play so far IMO)

"I've gotta go run some little French guys over."--Shawn Thornton

BigBadBruin8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 10:56 PM
Lobster57

It's "Bourque".

The "Sequin" thing is annoying. But any Bruins fan misspelling "Bourque" is unforgivable.

Lobster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 11:25 PM
Bridges31
Goon? Lol

To that "fan" who threw that debris on the ice during the shootout, I hope Lucic gets 5 mins in the locker room with you. POS.

Still don't see why they made Seguin shoot again. There was no way that debris made any impact on Hedbergs ability to stop the puck.

Bridges31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 11:27 PM
Bridges31
Goon? Lol

Oh and Clarkson is a baby.

I don't there was a single min he was on the ice that I didn't see him whining to the refs about something.

Bridges31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 11:28 PM
RussellmaniaKW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridges31 View Post
To that "fan" who threw that debris on the ice during the shootout, I hope Lucic gets 5 mins in the locker room with you. POS.

Still don't see why they made Seguin shoot again. There was no way that debris made any impact on Hedbergs ability to stop the puck.
the look Seguin shot Hedberg after scoring the 2nd time made it pretty obvious what he thought of Hedberg complaining to the ref about it.

RussellmaniaKW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 11:30 PM
Pie O My

ho-lee crap! are you kidding me? 2nd night of back to back, going into the 3rd down by a goal against this team? I had this one penciled into the "L" column. Not only do we manage to squeeze out a point, but we get 2? NICE!!

Horton was a man on a mission after that ridiculous penalty he took for goalie interference.

What the hell was the matter with Kelly? Couldn't get the puck out of the D zone to save his life tonight.

Note to self - gotta temper my love for the PK on 2nd night of back to backs. Fatigue definitely set in, in this instance. This was the 1st game that PK survived penalties instead of actually killing them.

NEXT!

Pie O My is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 11:30 PM
bruinmann77

Chris is not the Only issue it not like the other two have been lighting up the lamp.
But what funny people calling for Caron who not completly healthy and has not shown really alot when up. Suave has talent but can't stay healthy for one shift.Tardiff might be someone to look at .

bruinmann77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 11:36 PM
RussellmaniaKW

it annoys me that people are complaining about the 3rd line when the Bergy line has looked lost out there.

RussellmaniaKW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 11:50 PM
dafoomie
Eat Mor Chikin

Send a message via AIM to dafoomie
Have we figured out who threw the hot dog yet? I'm going through the video now.

dafoomie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 11:51 PM
Lordstanley
Bandwagonaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
There's a special place in hell reserved for that "fan" who threw that on the ice on a B's shot attempt.

Moron.
Exactly Kaoz ! I couldn't beleive that dirtbag who was in Loge 3 The scum had a black bandana on and walked toward my seat in loge 4 after he threw what looked like a JJ sausage toward the Jersey goalie First thing that came to mind was , what stupid Jersey boy threw that and would the B's lose a goal from this jack--- . I wanted to just grab the scum and pound him for the B's , but with the way my day was going I would have been brought up on charges , considering i had my 12 year old son with me and a late 1 hour drive home. Glad the B's pulled this one out from you know where

Last edited by Bridges31: 01-30-2013 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Mod
Lordstanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 11:55 PM
Lordstanley
Bandwagonaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussellmaniaKW View Post
it annoys me that people are complaining about the 3rd line when the Bergy line has looked lost out there.
Yes Bergy just doesn't look right ... you think he could have sustained some kind of injury overseas that he wouldn't comment on ? I'am sure he will get it going sooner than later.

Old
01-29-2013, 11:59 PM
microbrien
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Send a message via AIM to microbrien
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussellmaniaKW View Post
To be fair, I thought every line looked a little sloppy tonight. But I think you can blame that on the Devils and fatigue.

That said, Kelly definitely had a couple of noticeable uncharacteristic moments tonight--I don't think that is an unfair comment.

As for the second line, I think Seguin is starting to get frustrated with his lack of scoring and he's trying to force it a little (probably adjusting to smaller ice / less time and space after all the fun he had in Europe). Really, I think they've seemed to play okay each as individuals. And all things considered, they had a couple decent scoring chances tonight--that Marchand to Bergy redirect attempt for one--and don't forget it was Seguin and Marchand who won it in the shoot-out.

Maybe it's fair to say they're just not operating at maximum together as a line, yet. When Seguin breaks through in the next couple of games, they will look a lot better.

microbrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 12:09 AM
dafoomie
Eat Mor Chikin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordstanley View Post
Exactly Kaoz ! I couldn't beleive that fuvking dirtbag who was in Loge 3 The scum had a black bandana on and walked toward my seat in loge 4 after he threw what looked like a JJ sausage toward the Jersey goalie First thing that came to mind was , what stupid Jersey boy threw that and would the B's lose a goal from this jack--- . I wanted to just grab the scum and pound him for the B's , but with the way my day was going I would have been brought up on charges , considering i had my 12 year old son with me and a late 1 hour drive home. Glad the B's pulled this one out from you know where
This guy right here? He was my main suspect. You sure he was a Devils fan?

Old
01-30-2013, 12:19 AM
MioneRask134

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafoomie View Post

Oh snap! Picture evidence!

This calls for...

"In the criminal justice system, sausage-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Boston, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the hockey fans. These are their stories."

MioneRask134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 12:43 AM
Lordstanley
Bandwagonaire

Quote:

Great video work Dafoomie , yes that is the rat in Loge 3 / row - 7 ......he was alone and looked out of place , i think that rat was a jersey boy trying to screw the B's .

Last edited by Bridges31: 01-30-2013 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Mod
Old
01-30-2013, 12:50 AM
PJ StockBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftans22 View Post
Why would anyone want MacDermid in the lineup vs Buffalo, nevermind at all? What's he gonna do, fight John Scott? The guy who plays maybe 30 minutes all season? No point, Buffalo isn't a tough team, and they aren't even as skilled as the B's. Maybe Borque is a waste of a roster spot but I can assure you he is twice, even thrice the player MD is.
your not giving MacDermid a fair shot here. he's gonna be a good fourth liner in the NHL. he has enough skill to be a fourth liner, is a good skater, finishes all his checks and is a good hitter, gets in on the forecheck hard, can kill penalties (he won't for Boston this season if he plays but he has the ability too), and he is a solid fighter. he will bring something to the game. and in my opinion Paille would bring more to the third line then Bourque.

PJ StockBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 12:51 AM
dafoomie
Eat Mor Chikin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordstanley View Post
Great video work Dafoomie , yes that is the rat in Loge 3 / row - 7 ......he was alone and looked out of place , i think that rat was a jersey boy trying to screw the B's .
Can I put your quote in the video if I can figure out how to do that?

Are you a STH in loge 3?

Old
01-30-2013, 01:01 AM
Lordstanley
Bandwagonaire

Quote:
Can I put your quote in the video if I can figure out how to do that?

Are you a STH in loge 3?
Yes you can. My seats are in Loge 4 / row 7 on the aisle . He had to walk toward me to exit the Building . He was 3 feet from me when he was rushing to leave.

Old
01-30-2013, 01:47 AM
dafoomie
Eat Mor Chikin

Old
01-30-2013, 02:00 AM
westernhome

Quote:
watched it many times and you can plainly see it flying through the air coming from somewhere above the bud light ad on the boards, it happens fast but I swear I thought I saw the arm motion that threw it

almost need to download the HD video and analyze it frame by frame to positively identify the thrower

edit: I should have watched the whole video, the perpetrator is plainly visible toward the end in slow motion

westernhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 02:04 AM
dafoomie
Eat Mor Chikin

I don't have the technology to do a spot shadow in the video, would've been more obvious that way.