Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Wrestling Amateur, Pro, Mud, Jello, Real, Fake, and in between

Smackdown (SPOILER THREAD)

Closed Thread

Old
01-27-2013, 10:07 AM
elias026

vCash: 500
Just watched the Punk, Rock, Shield promo. When Punk was talking to the shield when they surrounded the ring was intense, Rock had a very solid promo. I really hope Punk vs Rock rivalry does not end at RR

Old
01-29-2013, 10:57 PM
17futurecap

Quote:
Smackdown kicks off with Booker T entering the ring for his big announcement. Sheamus, Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, The Great Khali, Kane and Daniel Bryan are in the ring for the announcement. Alberto Del Rio is shown outside with a bat waiting for The Big Show. Booker starts to announce that they will compete in the Elimination Chamber, but gets interrupted by Jack Swagger. Swagger says that he wants in the Chamber match, even though there are only 6 spots. Ziggler says he already has a guaranteed shot and that he isn't competing in the Chamber. Booker T said that Ziggler can chicken out of the Chamber match, but he can't chicken out of his match with Alberto Del Rio tonight. As for the others, they have to impress Booker and Teddy Long to gain a spot.

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/...#ixzz2JQpCf4Qm
Nice to hear Swagger is back. Hopefully Khali isn't in the EC.

Old
01-29-2013, 11:02 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

vCash: 133
Swagger is random as ****. They should have brought him back vs. Cesaro as a babyface.

God, please don't put Khali in another Chamber.

Sheamus/Orton/Kane/Bryan/Swagger/Khali I guess.

ADR/Show in a duct tape on a pole match.

I never thought I was a bad person. I just thought I was the one good person living in a world of bad people.
Old
01-29-2013, 11:06 PM
17futurecap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
Swagger is random as ****. They should have brought him back vs. Cesaro as a babyface.

EC is usually six guys right? I always forget if it's six or eight? Figure ADR and Show will be in it knocking out two of those guys mentioned.

Old
01-29-2013, 11:10 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17futurecap View Post
EC is usually six guys right? I always forget if it's six or eight? Figure ADR and Show will be in it knocking out two of those guys mentioned.
Six.

I think ADR/Show will have a separate title match and the Chamber match will be used to determine a number one contender. IMO, Jericho/Ziggler should be in there with Jericho eliminating Ziggler first, Ziggler cashing in later in the night and setting up Jericho/Ziggler for the World title at Mania.

Old
01-29-2013, 11:21 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Quote:
Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs. WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No is our first match of the night. Kane and Rey start. Rey gets some offense in early on and tags in Sin Cara, who gets dominated by Kane. Daniel Bryan is tagged in and Cara gains the advantage. Fast paced match with the crowd behind Rey and Sin Cara. Late in the nmatch, Kane is working over Sin Cara and tagged in Bryan, while Cara made the hot tag to Rey. Rey got in some offense on Bryan and set him up for a 619, but Kane tried to block it with a chokeslam. Rey kicked Kane out of the ring, and Bryan locked in the No Lock. Sin Cara broke it up, Rey hit the 619 on Bryan and gets the win. Team Hell No argued after the match. Said to be a great match.
Swagger's gotten bigger too.

Old
01-29-2013, 11:45 PM
Mister Wood

Remember when Great Khali was in the last Elimination Chamber, and lasted all of one minute?

Old
01-30-2013, 12:36 AM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Alberto Del Rio def. Dolph Ziggler in the main event this week. Match got "this is awesome" chants. Seems like I gotta watch that.

Old
01-30-2013, 08:23 AM
ColePens
Global Moderator
Your Savior

Send a message via AIM to ColePens
Show offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!

Old
01-30-2013, 08:24 AM
ColePens
Global Moderator
Your Savior

Quote:

Damn you, CPrice... That's freaking gold. He could have brought the Eagle back and been a face. That would have been awesome.

Old
01-30-2013, 09:06 AM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

vCash: 905
Quote:
Six.

I think ADR/Show will have a separate title match and the Chamber match will be used to determine a number one contender. IMO, Jericho/Ziggler should be in there with Jericho eliminating Ziggler first, Ziggler cashing in later in the night and setting up Jericho/Ziggler for the World title at Mania.
Nope...WWE Creative seems to think that we NEED To be watching Orton vs. Sheamus at WM for the WHC.

Like I stated before, with hearing those plans, and recently that those plans are still on track, and the seeming inevitability that we're going to get "Superhuman" John Cena vs. The Rock, Lesnar vs. HHH, and now this? What possible reason would anyone WANT to order that PPV, besides it being WrestleMania? Can anyone believe that Cena WON'T beat The Rock this time? And if it is HHH/Lesnar, we know that the score will be evened. The only match that would hold some sort of "wonder who will win?" would be Sheamus vs. Orton...and my disdain for Orton always has me fast forward through his matches.

Old
01-30-2013, 10:32 AM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

I don't think it's going to Orton/Sheamus route.

Sheamus had a match with Sandow on Smackdown, but The Shield ran in again, making it obvious that it looks like we'll get Shield vs Cena/Ryback/Sheamus

Ziggler was also apart of that chamber opening promo, but said he has MITB and won't be in the match - making it clear a cash in is imminent and will happen pretty soon.

Ziggler/Jericho SHOULD be for the World title, but I guess it'll be for the briefcase and Ziggler will cash in AT Mania.

Also, I'm definitely expecting Kane/Bryan. Hell No looks to be over.

Old
01-30-2013, 10:44 AM
chuckdobbins

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColePens View Post
Damn you, CPrice... That's freaking gold. He could have brought the Eagle back and been a face. That would have been awesome.
Lends perfectly to the all american american american american american american shtick. Ho hum.

Old
01-30-2013, 11:20 AM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

vCash: 905
Quote:
I don't think it's going to Orton/Sheamus route.

Sheamus had a match with Sandow on Smackdown, but The Shield ran in again, making it obvious that it looks like we'll get Shield vs Cena/Ryback/Sheamus

Ziggler was also apart of that chamber opening promo, but said he has MITB and won't be in the match - making it clear a cash in is imminent and will happen pretty soon.

Ziggler/Jericho SHOULD be for the World title, but I guess it'll be for the briefcase and Ziggler will cash in AT Mania.

Also, I'm definitely expecting Kane/Bryan. Hell No looks to be over.
I would love it if Sheamus/Orton wouldn't happen, but wrestlenewz.com ran something as recent as this past weekend saying the Sheamus/Orton plans were still in the fold, with Orton being the heel, and that it would be for the WHC.

So again, hope to God they're wrong and that what you're laying out is close to what actually happens.

Old
01-30-2013, 11:27 AM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Wrestlenewz is a load of ****, really. I wouldn't trust anything that doesn't come from Meltzer, PWTorch and PWInsider. They've all laid off the Orton/Sheamus thing recently. Just last week, Meltzer mentioned that they might roll with Ziggler/ADR at WM for the World title (but this was before Jericho's return).

Ziggler/ADR/Jericho triple threat would be amazing.

Old
01-30-2013, 06:06 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Some at Smackdown live last night say ADR/Ziggler is an early match of the year candidate. Let's see...

Old
02-01-2013, 09:39 AM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Smackdown Chamber: Orton, Swagger, Kane, Bryan, Khali & ???

Hopefully that '???' turns out to Henry.

Old
02-01-2013, 10:12 AM
chuckdobbins

vCash: 50
Quote:
Smackdown Chamber: Orton, Swagger, Kane, Bryan, Khali & ???

Hopefully that '???' turns out to Henry.
Christian!

Old
02-01-2013, 01:32 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

One of those two would be ideal. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be Sheamus.

Old
02-01-2013, 09:02 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Great wrestling tonight.

Team Hell No vs Mysterio/Cara - ***

Del Rio vs Ziggler - ***1/2

Shield also looked great taking out Sheamus.

Old
02-01-2013, 09:04 PM
ColePens
Global Moderator
Your Savior

Fun Smackdown for a change. Gotta love Road to Wrestlemania

Old
02-02-2013, 03:27 AM
tp71
Enjoy every sandwich

Quote:
Wrestlenewz is a load of ****, really. I wouldn't trust anything that doesn't come from Meltzer, PWTorch and PWInsider. They've all laid off the Orton/Sheamus thing recently. Just last week, Meltzer mentioned that they might roll with Ziggler/ADR at WM for the World title (but this was before Jericho's return).

Ziggler/ADR/Jericho triple threat would be amazing.
I'd probably be fine with an Orton/Sheamus match at Wrestlemaina, but I don't think it has to be for the WHC. I think it would be pretty dumb to take the WHC off Del Rio so quickly.

Old
02-02-2013, 10:56 PM
UnrealMachine

Quote:
Great wrestling tonight.

Team Hell No vs Mysterio/Cara - ***

Del Rio vs Ziggler - ***1/2

Shield also looked great taking out Sheamus.
I think the Del Rio / Ziggler match may have even been a little better than that. Another solid SD, but they could have done so much better by cutting out the RAW rewinds and done some more promo/interview/storyline material. That's usually what I like about SD is that you get a good mix of matches & storylines (in & out of the ring). No 20 minute in-ring faceoffs on the mic. The only thing that consistently drags SD down a letter grade is the multiple RAW homages that they have to pay each week.

Swagger, godbless him, is so woefully inadequate on the mic. I understand not everyone can be good at it, but have some dignity and don't even try in that case. Not sure how gaining 20lbs of body fat over his layoff is going to help him either? His hair sucks now too (I liked that preppy cut he had before he last left). Such a shame for a such a talented athlete, I guess.

Looks like the Shield ran a re-run, but at least JBL gave them a nicer pop than usual. If they are just going to beat someone up, fine, but at least add a new twist. Go up to a camera and do a promo or take over the announce table for a minute or two.

On paper I like the idea of Barrett having to deal with an unproven pest, but jesus, could they have picked anyone worse? I saw that guy on NXT and still have no idea what his marketable skill is? His finisher is absolute GARBAGE. Even worse than 'wasteland' (RIP).

Old
02-05-2013, 11:00 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Legendary

vCash: 3073
* Big Show is shown arriving on his bus. He comes to the ring and cuts a promo, announcing that Alberto Del Rio is suspended. Show blames Booker T for what happened and out he comes. Show vs. Kane is announced.

* Cody Rhodes beat Kofi Kingston.

* The Great Khali defeated Titus O’Neil.

* Mark Henry comes out and destroys Khali to a big pop. Henry announces the Hall of Pain is back open. Henry wants a spot in the Chamber match. Booker comes out and announces Henry vs. Randy Orton.

* Big Show quickly beat Kane.

* Alberto Del Rio is outside in the parking lot and he’s taken the wheels off Show’s tour bus. Show comes to the parking lot but gets a bunch of paint dropped on top of him from the roof. Del Rio laughs and drives off.

* Jack Swagger squashed Justin Gabriel.

* Tensai beat Drew McIntyre by DQ when 3MB attacked him. Brodus Clay made the save.

* Antonio Cesaro beat Sin Cara.

* Mark Henry defeated Randy Orton to earn a spot in the Elimination Chamber.

Love that monster Henry is back. Dems ratings!
Not sure about swaggers push. Never a big fan of his.
Clay and tensi next tag champs?

Old
02-05-2013, 11:18 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Henry better win that chamber!

Closed Thread