HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Patrik Berglund to Calgary Flames

Old
01-30-2013, 07:11 PM
jarome

vCash: 500
Patrik Berglund to Calgary Flames

I was wondering what is the value on Berglund and what it would take for the flames to acquire him. I would love him and Backlund on the same team.

jarome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 07:18 PM
zachws6

Jaybo/Berglund swap maybe, but I'm not fond of that contract at all and I don't think too many Blues fans feel the need to change what we have.

zachws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 07:20 PM
The Note
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachws6 View Post
Jaybo/Berglund swap maybe, but I'm not fond of that contract at all and I don't think too many Blues fans feel the need to change what we have.
Easy no for me

The Note is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 07:22 PM
HooliganX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachws6 View Post
I think you are the only Blues fan that would consider a deal around Jaybo for Berglund. The Blues are weak on center depth the only thing that makes Berglund available is a better center coming back.

Berglund has always had the talent to put up points he's just been inconsistent. It seems like he may have finally turned the corner on his point production this season.

The Blues have Berglund and Backes at center and really no one else.

HooliganX2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 07:23 PM
STLBLUES44
LehteraschwenkSHoW

can we say no without even knowing who we'd get in return?

STLBLUES44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 07:34 PM
zachws6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooliganX2 View Post
I think you are the only Blues fan that would consider a deal around Jaybo for Berglund. The Blues are weak on center depth the only thing that makes Berglund available is a better center coming back.

Berglund has always had the talent to put up points he's just been inconsistent. It seems like he may have finally turned the corner on his point production this season.

The Blues have Berglund and Backes at center and really no one else.
It's an easy no for me too. If Jaybo's contract was no where near 6.7, he would be a great left handed partner for Pie, but trust me...I love our team. ....and I love Bergy. Since Carlo isn't here anymore, there isn't a thing I would change about our team.

zachws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 07:47 PM
rumrokh
Jake the Snake Man

Any deal for Berglund would almost certainly include Backlund coming back, and I'd rather just keep Berglund at that point.

rumrokh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 08:13 PM
2 Minute Minor
Hi Keeba!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarome View Post
I was wondering what is the value on Berglund and what it would take for the flames to acquire him. I would love him and Backlund on the same team.
If you want to see Berglund and Backlund on the same team, I think maybe you should explore ways for the Blues to get Backlund.

2 Minute Minor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 08:37 PM
TheHudlinator

vCash: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumrokh View Post
Any deal for Berglund would almost certainly include Backlund coming back, and I'd rather just keep Berglund at that point.
I think the point would be to get Backlund and Berglund together and I don't see a deal making that possible.

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote