HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Montreal Impact Thread 12.0 - The "Un-Stickied" Edition

Closed Thread

Old
01-31-2013, 02:25 PM
PyrettaBlaze*

vCash: 500
I told you guys Di Vaio was/is an *******.

Old
01-31-2013, 02:26 PM
Bulldozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
Season hasn't even started and were having problems..
No we are not...
The young Karl played a bit too rough on a vet...normal reaction!
Saw the video & Karl looked liked he wanted to get his face slapped...lool

Old
01-31-2013, 02:44 PM
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!

Send a message via MSN to gunnerdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunners14henry View Post
I can't wait either. Hopefull the Impact have a much better season than how Arsenal is doing. Don't think I can take both my favorite clubs doing poorly.
Yup, same here... Altough I'm used to it now... Arsenal has been struggling for year to be in the top 4 (succeeding nonetheless). Habs and Arsenal are always stressful teams to watch. Never sure if they'll keep a lead, always kinda shaky.

Ah the times of Pires, Bergkamp and Henry seem so far away now.

Old
01-31-2013, 02:45 PM
Pierre Dagenais
RIP Mr. Hockey

Video here:

http://tvasports.ca/soccer/impact/di...mette-30012013

Wasn't really a slap lol

Old
01-31-2013, 02:53 PM
Riverside Habs Fan

Send a message via AIM to Riverside Habs Fan Send a message via MSN to Riverside Habs Fan
Sunderland have released former France international striker Louis Saha on a free transfer.

Old
01-31-2013, 11:51 PM
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner

Wouldn't mind Saha playing here..

Old
02-01-2013, 12:17 AM
The Russian General
Força Portugal

Was there really a guy trying to diss soccer here?

Anyway, who do you guys think will be the third Canadian on the team? Messoudi has been quite good apparently. Still can't believe Riggi left to bury himself in the Portuguese 4th Division He had a chance to make the team this year. I know he went to Celta de Vigo first but... That's always risky when you're a Canadian.

Old
02-01-2013, 12:31 AM
Padrino86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitaine Gionta View Post

Anyway, who do you guys think will be the third Canadian on the team? Messoudi has been quite good apparently. Still can't believe Riggi left to bury himself in the Portuguese 4th Division He had a chance to make the team this year. I know he went to Celta de Vigo first but... That's always risky when you're a Canadian.
I wouldn't be surprised if they get lazy and just promoted somebody from the academy.

Old
02-01-2013, 01:38 AM
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
Ohhhh you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerdom View Post
Yup, same here... Altough I'm used to it now... Arsenal has been struggling for year to be in the top 4 (succeeding nonetheless). Habs and Arsenal are always stressful teams to watch. Never sure if they'll keep a lead, always kinda shaky.

Ah the times of Pires, Bergkamp and Henry seem so far away now.
And Overmars! (My hero )

Old
02-01-2013, 02:12 AM
Rumcajs

Well from my lousy french and from what I saw i dont fault Ouimette at all. Half "dive"/ half accident. I like the intensity of Di Vaio and his willingness to talk it out. From the reading I thought he pulled a Balottelli or something.

Old
02-01-2013, 06:32 AM
Captain Saku

Quote:

Riggi is the guy they had some focus on during the 2nd and 3rd episode on impact academy, right? What position did he play? If he decides to come back in 2 or 3 yrs would he still be mtl's property?

Old
02-01-2013, 06:37 AM
PhysicX

vCash: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
I told you guys Di Vaio was/is an *******.
Watch the video... nothing happened. No 'gifle', nothing.

Stop overreacting.

Old
02-01-2013, 10:29 AM
DonnieBrasco

Are any of you guys facebook "friends" with IMFC? Are they posting like there's no tomorrow or is it just me ? ....Unfriend is the word.

Old
02-01-2013, 10:33 AM
Captain Saku

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieBrasco View Post
Are any of you guys facebook "friends" with IMFC? Are they posting like there's no tomorrow or is it just me ? ....Unfriend is the word.
I don't understand your question. Yes I'm friend with IMFC on facebook, and I like their posts.

Old
02-01-2013, 10:52 AM
DonnieBrasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Saku View Post
I don't understand your question. Yes I'm friend with IMFC on facebook, and I like their posts.
Sorry, I don't recall saying I did not like their posts, I recall saying that they post alot though...

I think they should post only when it's newsworthy. Hiring a 14 year old girl to manage their facebook may have not been their best move.

Old
02-01-2013, 11:51 AM
ThaDevilGirl

Quote:

Ouch.

Old
02-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Captain Saku

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieBrasco View Post
Sorry, I don't recall saying I did not like their posts, I recall saying that they post alot though...

I think they should post only when it's newsworthy. Hiring a 14 year old girl to manage their facebook may have not been their best move.
Is it really a 14 yrs old girl running the fcbook account? I dont know I go only once or twice a day on fcbook so I never realized they post too much. But maybe they think they want to be as close to ppl as possible to attract young fans.

Old
02-01-2013, 12:40 PM
Maxpac

I've been reading a few reports on Maxim Tissot, the kid seems toi have a lot of talent at both sides of the ball. He made one one hell of a center ball to Di Vaio for a goal yesterday. Some guy said he has that special touch for a left back that only few players like Alves and Lahm have...

Old
02-01-2013, 01:21 PM
The Russian General
Força Portugal

Quote:
Riggi is the guy they had some focus on during the 2nd and 3rd episode on impact academy, right? What position did he play? If he decides to come back in 2 or 3 yrs would he still be mtl's property?
Yes, he was. He's a midfielder. And I don't think so.

Old
02-01-2013, 02:43 PM
JordanStaal#1Fan

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpac View Post
I've been reading a few reports on Maxim Tissot, the kid seems toi have a lot of talent at both sides of the ball. He made one one hell of a center ball to Di Vaio for a goal yesterday. Some guy said he has that special touch for a left back that only few players like Alves and Lahm have...
His cross to Di Vaio was magical, I agree.

Speaking of U21 players, do you guys think multiple Academy players could be signed to the big club? Tissot and Messoudi seem to be doing great at camp and with our lack of depth at forward Ilcu could also get a contract. Oh and we all know that Crépeau isn't that far away from the pros. As for Lefebvre I haven't read much on him. What do you guys think? Who do you think will win a spot?

Old
02-01-2013, 03:12 PM
DonnieBrasco

Mr. Joey Saputo sent season ticket owners this today. A bit of a lon g post but could interest some.

La nouvelle année apporte déjà du nouveau au sein de notre organisation avec l’embauche d’un nouvel entraîneur-chef. Je tiens tout d’abord à souhaiter la bienvenue à Montréal à Marco Schällibaum.

Choisir un entraîneur n’est jamais une tâche facile, mais il était extrêmement important de prendre le temps nécessaire pour passer à travers ce processus car il s’agit pour le club d’une étape cruciale de son existence. Pour être honnête, j’espère ne pas devoir le refaire bientôt.

Donc merci pour votre patience, mais je pense que l’attente a valu la peine.

Marco n’est pas seulement un entraîneur d’expérience avec près de 10 années passées en première division suisse, il est également un éducateur, ce qui est essentiel pour le développement de nos jeunes joueurs et entraîneurs du club.

Nous voulions un entraîneur qui peut être un leader de plusieurs façons, car si nous voulons nous améliorer, nous avons besoin de quelqu’un qui peut nous transmettre ses connaissances.

Possédant une certification de l’UEFA, Marco a également été mandaté par la FIFA au cours des dernières années pour développer des entraîneurs au Qatar et en Corée du Sud. Sans oublier qu’il parle quatre langues, alors nous sommes entre bonnes mains.

Il arrive à Montréal avec un contrat d’un an plus une option, mais en ce qui me concerne, il peut demeurer ici tant qu’il est heureux.

Maintenant que le SuperDraft est derrière nous, je tiens aussi à clarifier quelque chose.

J’ai lu plusieurs commentaires à l’effet que l’Impact ne voulait pas avoir de joueurs américains. Ce qui est complètement faux.

Ce que j’ai dit c’est que la réalité de Montréal est différente de celle des autres villes nord-américaine. Nos supporters s’attendent donc à ce que nous ayons des joueurs européens et sud-américains aussi.

Toutefois, un joueur sera toujours jugé selon trois principaux critères de sélection : son talent et ses aptitudes, s’il répond à un besoin spécifique pour l’équipe et s’il a le bon état d’esprit.

Avec un nombre limité de places de joueurs étrangers dans l’équipe, nous devons nous tourner aussi vers les joueurs américains, comme nous l’avons toujours fait depuis les débuts de ce club.

Nous voulons aussi développer le talent local pour développer un sentiment d’appartenance solide entre nos supporters et l’organisation.

Pour connaître du succès, nous devons trouver le bon mélange de joueurs. Outre leur nationalité, nous devons regarder le profil du joueur pour s’assurer qu’il cadre bien dans l’équipe.

Cela s’applique pour les joueurs repêchés à Indianapolis.

Pour les joueurs que nous formons.

Et pour tous les autres joueurs qui joindront l’Impact dans le futur.

Merci pour votre temps. N’hésitez pas à m’écrire si vous avez des questions, même si je ne peux pas répondre à tous les courriels.

Old
02-01-2013, 03:31 PM
DonnieBrasco

Just took another read at that and Joey isn't saying anything new so, back to business!

Old
02-01-2013, 03:51 PM
Woland

Quote:
Is it really a 14 yrs old girl running the fcbook account? I dont know I go only once or twice a day on fcbook so I never realized they post too much. But maybe they think they want to be as close to ppl as possible to attract young fans.
I know for a fact it's not a 14 year old. it's someone very dedicated to the sport an the club.

Old
02-01-2013, 04:50 PM
gunners14henry

Some bad news for those that wanted Hassli to come to Montreal:

SoccerPlus ‏@SoccerPlusEN
BREAKING: @FCDallas says it is finalizing deal to acquire @TorontoFC's French FW Eric Hassli. #MLS

Old
02-01-2013, 04:51 PM
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
Ohhhh you mad

http://tvasports.ca/soccer/impact/le...cteurs-1022013

Oh my god. Pisanu seems like a hilarious dude. Skip half way to see him ummm singing?

Closed Thread