Pommers, CoHo, and Ennis all had solid games.
Miller making the big saves in crunch time.
Can't think of anything, actually.
Myers and Leopold. Good god, is was almost as if Boston had a power play every time they were on the ice.
Lindy constantly sending Myers and Leopold out there.
Lindy not benching Myers and Leopold.
Lindy not breaking up Myers and Leopold.
Was hoping this wasn't going to be overlooked, he made some just ridiculous saves down the stretch or this game was over.
Really all 4 goals can be traced to horrible defense plays. Maybe the 4th one Miller will want back...but the Bruins should have put 10 up today, and that's no exaggeration. Miller played phenomenal, especially at key moments in the game.
- Vanek/Hodgson/Pominville carrying the team offensively
- Ennis showing some spark, particularly after the first
- Sekera was okay, as were Weber and Ehrhoff...see below for other 3
- Miller, particularly the second half of the game and the third period
- Weber's hit early
- Stafford's elbow to Eddie Munster
- Sulzer...brutal aside from the goal and 2 other shifts
- My good god, the Bruins announcers are awful
- the D unit is still soft, can get cut through so easily...
- Miller out to lunch on the Marchand goal
- Thornton's lights out fall,..yikes
No injuries that we know of. Losing streak over. Divisional powerhouse who had a mental advantage over us. We weathered the storm on the road, in a tough atmosphere we always struggle in, buried our heads, got carried by our #1 line, and our goalie made big saves down the stretch.
You take ugly wins all ****ing day. In fact, those are the kind of wins that bring the team together. Hoping this is a turning point; though not something to build off of from the D unit's perspective.
Vanek was in the zone
Ennis/Foligno did some good things, didn't notice stafford much (although I wasn't watching until the 3rd)
Thought weber, hoff, and sekera were pretty good
Grigs played OK too