HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Chicago Blackhawks at Vancouver Canucks - 2/1 at 9 PM (CSN)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-01-2013, 07:07 PM
  #176
theaub
Lets go Hawks!
 
theaub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Markham, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,591
vCash: 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvisisalive View Post
Man you should see Martini sucking up on the Canucks board. Bad enough all he does is cut up the Hawks en masse, but making sweet talk over there, this guy is about the worse so called Hawks fan Ive come across. talking about what meanie Keith is and carrying on with his man crush on Sedin , It would be funny if it wasnt so sad
We need a Nick Leddy statement game tonight ahaha

theaub is offline  
Old
02-01-2013, 07:21 PM
  #177
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 101,860
vCash: 340
Ok everyone

No talk of opposing GDT's and what they say , No talk of city violence , No talk of a certain poster who wont be around for a while

Blackhawkswincup is offline  
Old
02-01-2013, 07:22 PM
  #178
Blue Liner
Registered User
 
Blue Liner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 4,369
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big fat dad View Post
There's no way Kieth or Sedin care about this as much as some of the guys on here.
Was thinking the same thing.

Blue Liner is online now  
Old
02-01-2013, 07:35 PM
  #179
HawksFan74
Tread Lightly
 
HawksFan74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 15,238
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
Ok everyone

No talk of opposing GDT's and what they say , No talk of city violence , No talk of a certain poster who wont be around for a while
I'm right here!!

HawksFan74 is offline  
Old
02-01-2013, 07:39 PM
  #180
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 55,641
vCash: 50
I am so ready for this game to just ****ing start already.

RayP is offline  
Old
02-01-2013, 07:40 PM
  #181
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 101,860
vCash: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
I am so ready for this game to just ****ing start already.
I am so ready for this game to be over

Blackhawkswincup is offline  
Old
02-01-2013, 07:44 PM
  #182
UsernameWasTaken
Let's Go Blue Jays!
 
UsernameWasTaken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,223
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
I am so ready for this game to just ****ing start already.
I was just thinking that...i keep checking the clock.

i dug up some .gifs to keep us entertained while we wait.






UsernameWasTaken is offline  
Old
02-01-2013, 07:48 PM
  #183
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 55,641
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
I am so ready for this game to be over
I can only imagine for your sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsernameWasTaken View Post
I was just thinking that...i keep checking the clock.

i dug up some .gifs to keep us entertained while we wait.
Same here.... Oh, and you forgot the best gif of all!


RayP is offline  
Old
02-01-2013, 07:49 PM
  #184
Atomic Punk
Mean Streets
 
Atomic Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Panama
Country: United States
Posts: 8,781
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
Ok everyone

No talk of opposing GDT's and what they say , No talk of city violence , No talk of a certain poster who wont be around for a while
You will need to post this at the top of each page tonight

Atomic Punk is offline  
Old
02-01-2013, 07:52 PM
  #185
DisgruntledHawkFan
Moderator
 
DisgruntledHawkFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 21,611
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to DisgruntledHawkFan
Stuck at work til 11:30. I ain't doing a damn thing.

DisgruntledHawkFan is online now  
Old
02-01-2013, 07:58 PM
  #186
UsernameWasTaken
Let's Go Blue Jays!
 
UsernameWasTaken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,223
vCash: 500



UsernameWasTaken is offline  
Old
02-01-2013, 08:03 PM
  #187
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 101,860
vCash: 340
Gotta admit I like Luongo slightly since the lockout

He was one of the few players that was actually decent during the entire ordeal

Blackhawkswincup is offline  
Old
02-01-2013, 08:08 PM
  #188
deytookerjaabs
Registered Smut User
 
deytookerjaabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,467
vCash: 500
Kind of wish I was at the bar for this one but I'm still hungover from last night. We've had some snoozers lately, this should be a good game.

deytookerjaabs is offline  
Old
02-01-2013, 08:14 PM
  #189
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 55,641
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
Gotta admit I like Luongo slightly since the lockout

He was one of the few players that was actually decent during the entire ordeal
His Twitter feed was absolutely hilarious for a good stretch.

RayP is offline  
Old
02-01-2013, 08:26 PM
  #190
Hemmerfan4eva
Registered User
 
Hemmerfan4eva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 213
vCash: 500
Stopping by to say lets go Hawks!

Hemmerfan4eva is offline  
Old
02-01-2013, 08:31 PM
  #191
RK17
Registered User
 
RK17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 50
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkaholic View Post
Who cares about Kassian, stop talking about him. He's a nobody that will always be a nobody. He is not a Lucic, a Clowe, or any of those top 6 players.

Canuck fans, don't bother responding with your crap, because you won't change my opinion. The guy is a scrub, who is palying with high skilled line mates that make a lot of room for him. Put Bollig with the Sedins and I bet he has 2 or 3 goals by now too.
You are right in the fact that the Sedins (when playing up to their best) can bounce in a puck or two off almost any linemate. Thing is Kassian has been the better player on that line by a fair margine. The Sedin's have really been sluggish so far this season, on the powerplay and especially 5-on-5. They were challenged publicly in the media by Alain Vignault stating they could be doing much more for the team than they have been. Albeit a mild challenge without too much criticism. Fact is Vigneault has never challenged them in the media before now. Oviously they they are not meeting the coaching staffs high expectations of them right now.

So far it's been Kassian making room for the Sedin's with his large body presence in front and behind the net with the twins not taking advantage of it.

Just to throw a stat out there, between both of the Twins they have only managed to assist on 2 out Kassian's 5 goals. My opinion (which has been echoed by many Canucks fans) is that Kassian has been the best performer on that line this season. We don't need to see that stat i pointed out to realize this because we've watched him play those games.

For those Hawks fans who have not saw him play this year, like you oviously, here's a chance for you to do just that. I hope he (and the team) stays away from all the stupid retaliation stuff and puts their best foot forward tonight. Maybe you'll change your opinion then.

RK17 is offline  
Old
02-01-2013, 08:41 PM
  #192
deytookerjaabs
Registered Smut User
 
deytookerjaabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,467
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RK17 View Post
You are right in the fact that the Sedins (when playing up to their best) can bounce in a puck or two off almost any linemate. Thing is Kassian has been the better player on that line by a fair margine. The Sedin's have really been sluggish so far this season, on the powerplay and especially 5-on-5. They were challenged publicly in the media by Alain Vignault stating they could be doing much more for the team than they have been. Albeit a mild challenge without too much criticism. Fact is Vigneault has never challenged them in the media before now. Oviously they they are not meeting the coaching staffs high expectations of them right now.

So far it's been Kassian making room for the Sedin's with his large body presence in front and behind the net with the twins not taking advantage of it.

Just to throw a stat out there, between both of the Twins they have only managed to assist on 2 out Kassian's 5 goals. My opinion (which has been echoed by many Canucks fans) is that Kassian has been the best performer on that line this season. We don't need to see that stat i pointed out to realize this because we've watched him play those games.

For those Hawks fans who have not saw him play this year, like you oviously, here's a chance for you to do just that. I hope he (and the team) stays away from all the stupid retaliation stuff and puts their best foot forward tonight. Maybe you'll change your opinion then.
Don't fret, a lot of Hawk fans here will bash anyone who played in the AHL for a while that didn't put up a 1.5 ppg pace, as if to say the only measure of future NHL success should be gauged by how well players do in a goonish league.

deytookerjaabs is offline  
Old
02-01-2013, 08:47 PM
  #193
IU Hawks fan
They call me 'IU'
 
IU Hawks fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: No longer IU
Country: United States
Posts: 18,554
vCash: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
Gotta admit I like Luongo slightly since the lockout

He was one of the few players that was actually decent during the entire ordeal
Strombone is a riot.

IU Hawks fan is offline  
Old
02-01-2013, 08:57 PM
  #194
theaub
Lets go Hawks!
 
theaub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Markham, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,591
vCash: 995
His recent tweet with the Anaheim toilet is gold

theaub is offline  
Old
02-01-2013, 09:02 PM
  #195
CPHawksFan
That's Hockey Baby!!
 
CPHawksFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Crown Point, IN
Country: United States
Posts: 2,616
vCash: 500
Hope this one gets chippy...I'll be at the game at the UC on Feb 19th.

CPHawksFan is offline  
Old
02-01-2013, 09:03 PM
  #196
UsernameWasTaken
Let's Go Blue Jays!
 
UsernameWasTaken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,223
vCash: 500
lol...tsn is pumping the drama on this game

UsernameWasTaken is offline  
Old
02-01-2013, 09:05 PM
  #197
Lucbourdon
Kefka cheers for Van
 
Lucbourdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 39,085
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsernameWasTaken View Post
lol...tsn is pumping the drama on this game
Because there is drama, Vancouver is out for blood. Going to be the game of the year imo

Lucbourdon is online now  
Old
02-01-2013, 09:07 PM
  #198
No Fun Shogun
Global Moderator
34-38-61-10-13
 
No Fun Shogun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicagoland, IL
Country: Fiji
Posts: 25,059
vCash: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucbourdon View Post
Because there is drama, Vancouver is out for blood. Going to be the game of the year imo
Game of the year = early regular season game

Canucks expectations dropping a bit.

No Fun Shogun is online now  
Old
02-01-2013, 09:08 PM
  #199
UsernameWasTaken
Let's Go Blue Jays!
 
UsernameWasTaken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,223
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucbourdon View Post
Because there is drama, Vancouver is out for blood. Going to be the game of the year imo
no offense, but i think most hawks fans have slightly higher aspirations for the team than that.

UsernameWasTaken is offline  
Old
02-01-2013, 09:11 PM
  #200
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 101,860
vCash: 340
Game underway

Blackhawkswincup is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.