HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

[360][WESTERN Super League]*2014-15 * *BUF, FLA, NYI, PIT, TOR, VAN available*

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-30-2013, 07:21 PM
  #501
wokeupinaz
Valley of the Sun!
 
wokeupinaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Queen Creek,AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 299
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to wokeupinaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucicwgrl7303 View Post
and hoping to get 1 or 2 more in today. We've been communication and hopefully can finish in the next day or two. Finishing before Monday, will be no problem at all.

Edit: thought LA was gonna be on for an hour from 4-5 pm pacific b4 he went to coyotes game, but a no go for today.
Not going to game after all since I left work so late...

wokeupinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 08:49 PM
  #502
Inside McKenzie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,230
vCash: 500
EAST:

1 Florida vs 8 NY Rangers 2-0 FLA

2 NY Islanders vs 7 Washington **HAS NOT STARTED**

3 Montreal vs 6 Ottawa **HAS NOT STARTED**

4 Boston vs 5 Winnipeg 4-3 WPG

WEST:

1 Chicago vs 8 Edmonton 4-3 CHI

2 LA vs 7 ST Louis 1-0 STL

3 Minnesota vs 6 Phoenix 2-1

4 Vancouver vs 5 Nashville NSH 4 VAN 1

Inside McKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 08:54 PM
  #503
Inside McKenzie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,230
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuge2hall View Post
when is a good time for you to get our series started?
I'll be on tomorrow during the day for sure and after 10est as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoRD View Post
I'll be on this evening. Hopefully we can play our games when you get back after 10.

Have you guys scheduled a time yet? Set a schedule for when you guys can play by tommorow evening. Can do it in 2-3 segments if needed etc I just need to know when its going to get done.

I am looking into the montreal series as ottawa has been communicating but we have not heard from montreal yet.

For the other series, please post your schedules (doesnt have to be exact to the minute but a rough time when you plan to play)

Inside McKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 09:11 PM
  #504
ucicwgrl7303
Registered User
 
ucicwgrl7303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 125
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wokeupinaz View Post
Not going to game after all since I left work so late...
I will be back on at 10:30 pacific, what is your availability tomorrow as well?

ucicwgrl7303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 09:30 PM
  #505
wokeupinaz
Valley of the Sun!
 
wokeupinaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Queen Creek,AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 299
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to wokeupinaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucicwgrl7303 View Post
I will be back on at 10:30 pacific, what is your availability tomorrow as well?
I have to be in Tucson very early tomorrow so I will be in bed by then. I will HOPEFULLY be home by 6pm PST but the way my job works I cant say for sure.

wokeupinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 09:38 PM
  #506
ucicwgrl7303
Registered User
 
ucicwgrl7303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 125
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wokeupinaz View Post
I have to be in Tucson very early tomorrow so I will be in bed by then. I will HOPEFULLY be home by 6pm PST but the way my job works I cant say for sure.
D you work on Saturdays? Or Maybe our best bet would be to play the rest of the series Friday evening when you get home from work, I have no obligations and can play anytime after 5:30 pacific.

Edit: jus t realized there is a ducks game Friday, so I would prefer to play when I get home around 10:30 pm. f you don't work Saturday and can play late into the night. , otherwise I can skip Fridays game and stay home, but I'd prefer not to


Last edited by ucicwgrl7303: 01-30-2013 at 09:52 PM.
ucicwgrl7303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 10:22 PM
  #507
wokeupinaz
Valley of the Sun!
 
wokeupinaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Queen Creek,AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 299
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to wokeupinaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucicwgrl7303 View Post
D you work on Saturdays? Or Maybe our best bet would be to play the rest of the series Friday evening when you get home from work, I have no obligations and can play anytime after 5:30 pacific.

Edit: jus t realized there is a ducks game Friday, so I would prefer to play when I get home around 10:30 pm. f you don't work Saturday and can play late into the night. , otherwise I can skip Fridays game and stay home, but I'd prefer not to
I play hockey on Friday nights so enjoy watching the Ducks. I will definitely be home on Saturday. Can you play during the day on Saturday during the day at all, if morning?

wokeupinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 10:57 PM
  #508
ucicwgrl7303
Registered User
 
ucicwgrl7303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 125
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wokeupinaz View Post
I play hockey on Friday nights so enjoy watching the Ducks. I will definitely be home on Saturday. Can you play during the day on Saturday during the day at all, if morning?
late at night friday after the ducks game and after you play hockey works, but i could also do saturday at 3 pm, will be working from 8-2:30 pm, as long as you are good to play the rest of the series in one swoop

ucicwgrl7303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 11:21 PM
  #509
durka why not
Registered User
 
durka why not's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Gilroy, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 67
vCash: 500
after a hard fought series, there will be a new Stanley Cup Champion with the defeating the in 7 games! great games!

durka why not is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 11:50 PM
  #510
jonyro84
Registered User
 
jonyro84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: rancho cucamonga, ca
Posts: 838
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by durka why not View Post
after a hard fought series, there will be a new Stanley Cup Champion with the defeating the in 7 games! great games!
wow, 3 series in the first round have gone 7 games already. anxious for the 2nd round. so looks like i'll be facing either the or and you will have the or

jonyro84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 12:08 AM
  #511
nuge2hall
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 387
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside McKenzie View Post
Have you guys scheduled a time yet? Set a schedule for when you guys can play by tommorow evening. Can do it in 2-3 segments if needed etc I just need to know when its going to get done.

I am looking into the montreal series as ottawa has been communicating but we have not heard from montreal yet.

For the other series, please post your schedules (doesnt have to be exact to the minute but a rough time when you plan to play)
We've had contact back and forth. Our schedules haven't matched up at all.
I'll be on in the afternoon both thursday and Friday.
I'll be on Thursday night after 10pm mt and I'll be on throughout the day on Saturday.

nuge2hall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 03:57 PM
  #512
3rdEye
@HawnzDynasty
 
3rdEye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: CoRD's house
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,667
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuge2hall View Post
We've had contact back and forth. Our schedules haven't matched up at all.
I'll be on in the afternoon both thursday and Friday.
I'll be on Thursday night after 10pm mt and I'll be on throughout the day on Saturday.
Let's try to get 2-3 games done tonight. The Flames game is over at 9:30 MT. Friday I will try to get on around 3PM MT. And Saturday Ill be on the afternoon as well.

3rdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 04:05 PM
  #513
nuge2hall
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 387
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoRD View Post
Let's try to get 2-3 games done tonight. The Flames game is over at 9:30 MT. Friday I will try to get on around 3PM MT. And Saturday Ill be on the afternoon as well.
Haha oil game starts at 830mt I'll try to get on ASAP after the game. I'll be on Friday at 3 and we can finish up on Saturday.

nuge2hall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 05:14 PM
  #514
UpGoesRupp
Registered User
 
UpGoesRupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: British Columbia
Country: Canada
Posts: 964
vCash: 500
vs are looking to start series tonight

UpGoesRupp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 08:14 PM
  #515
Inside McKenzie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,230
vCash: 500
ok looks like every is moving along, as you get to those games please continue posting when youre going to finish etc

thanks

florida / rangers will likely conclude tomorrow

Inside McKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 11:47 PM
  #516
Kitnkev
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 134
vCash: 500
So... 6 series have now finished before 2 even start lol. Really wish I made the playoffs. West looks like 2 great series are set to go down

#1 vs. # 5

#2 vs. #3

Kitnkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-01-2013, 05:30 PM
  #517
Inside McKenzie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,230
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoRD View Post
Let's try to get 2-3 games done tonight. The Flames game is over at 9:30 MT. Friday I will try to get on around 3PM MT. And Saturday Ill be on the afternoon as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuge2hall View Post
Haha oil game starts at 830mt I'll try to get on ASAP after the game. I'll be on Friday at 3 and we can finish up on Saturday.
UPDATED:

NYI / WAsh will start Saturday and finish Sunday.

MON / OTT will start and finish saturday, or OTT will finish saturday vs CPU

Every other series has finished now


Last edited by Inside McKenzie: 02-01-2013 at 05:50 PM.
Inside McKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2013, 12:53 PM
  #518
phillythunder21
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 204
vCash: 500
Oi vei ... Wish I hadn't finished my series so early. Anxious to get started with

phillythunder21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2013, 03:57 PM
  #519
Inside McKenzie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,230
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillythunder21 View Post
Oi vei ... Wish I hadn't finished my series so early. Anxious to get started with
lol, should be done by tommorow, 6 days is pretty good for these leagues.

montreal has departed the league due to continued lag issues, so ott will finish today or possibly by tommorow at the latest.

NYI series tells me they will finish tommorow

Inside McKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2013, 04:01 PM
  #520
Inside McKenzie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,230
vCash: 500
for whatever reason the NYI and WSH have been unable to play despite both seemingly agreeing to times to play. as they both appear to have made or intended efforts to be online to play eachother, i prefer not to remove them just because their particular schedules do not seem to permit them to play eachother, even over the course of an entire week...

So, you guys have until 2pm PT Monday, which was the ultimate deadline, to complete your series or I will sim it then, either completely or for whatever games you have left

Inside McKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2013, 04:24 PM
  #521
wokeupinaz
Valley of the Sun!
 
wokeupinaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Queen Creek,AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 299
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to wokeupinaz
Good call


Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside McKenzie View Post
for whatever reason the NYI and WSH have been unable to play despite both seemingly agreeing to times to play. as they both appear to have made or intended efforts to be online to play eachother, i prefer not to remove them just because their particular schedules do not seem to permit them to play eachother, even over the course of an entire week...

So, you guys have until 2pm PT Monday, which was the ultimate deadline, to complete your series or I will sim it then, either completely or for whatever games you have left

wokeupinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2013, 04:55 PM
  #522
UpGoesRupp
Registered User
 
UpGoesRupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: British Columbia
Country: Canada
Posts: 964
vCash: 500
advance to eastern semis with a 4-1 series win over a disinterested club

UpGoesRupp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2013, 08:44 PM
  #523
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!
 
Faithful67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,521
vCash: 500
If anyone is interested in joining another league for Xbox 360. http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1331767 There are 3 teams left and we are in the re-signing phase going into the 4th season. PHX, BUF, abd MINNY are available.

Faithful67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  #524
Inside McKenzie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,230
vCash: 500
ROUND 2:


WEST:

1) CHI vs 5) NSH

2) LA vs 3) MIN


EAST:

1) FLA vs 6) OTT
2) NYI vs 5) WPG


As all of you, for the most part, moved along quickly during the first round, I have no specific schedule deadlines as I trust you guys to get it done asap, but I would imagine at most 5 days would be sufficient.

Inside McKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2013, 04:54 PM
  #525
3rdEye
@HawnzDynasty
 
3rdEye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: CoRD's house
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,667
vCash: 50
Me and nuge2hall just could not get online at the same time. We really really tried too. Oh well, the sim is a coin flip and I lost this one. No PHX vs WAS Stanley Cup Final rematch this year. Good luck boys! See ya next season.

3rdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.