HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trade Rumour Thread II: TraDe for Every111!!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-02-2013, 01:57 PM
  #226
DelZottoHitTheNetJK
Registered User
 
DelZottoHitTheNetJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 800
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henriks Broadway Hat View Post
Fact: Stepan was involved in more offense than both of them. If they pose such great offensive threat, don't you think that they would be able to out score Horrible Stepan?
let me de-bunk your argument using statistics since that is what youre argument is based on:

ATOI

J JOKINEN 17:40 79GP 46P
N ANTROPOV 16:30 69GP 35P
D STEPAN 18:56 82GP 51P

this tells us:

Stepan got the most ice time out of the 3
Stepan played the most games out of the 3
Stepan played on a Conference winning team riding shotgun with Gaborik whereas the 2 others teams didnt even make the playoffs

DelZottoHitTheNetJK is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 02:04 PM
  #227
Leetch3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,315
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WojtekGoalski View Post
let me de-bunk your argument using statistics since that is what youre argument is based on:

ATOI

J JOKINEN 17:40 79GP 46P
N ANTROPOV 16:30 69GP 35P
D STEPAN 18:56 82GP 51P

this tells us:

Stepan got the most ice time out of the 3
Stepan played the most games out of the 3
Stepan played on a Conference winning team riding shotgun with Gaborik whereas the 2 others teams didnt even make the playoffs
That doesn't debunk anything. First the stats don't in any way tell us who any of them played with and it also doesn't tell us why Stepan got the most ice time. Did he play more cause he's better? Your 'stats' show nothing to imply that either way just that it happened

Leetch3 is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 02:07 PM
  #228
Rangers Fail
4 8 15 16 23 42
 
Rangers Fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 18,352
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WojtekGoalski View Post
let me de-bunk your argument using statistics since that is what youre argument is based on:

ATOI

J JOKINEN 17:40 79GP 46P
N ANTROPOV 16:30 69GP 35P
D STEPAN 18:56 82GP 51P

this tells us:

Stepan got the most ice time out of the 3
Stepan played the most games out of the 3
Stepan played on a Conference winning team riding shotgun with Gaborik whereas the 2 others teams didnt even make the playoffs
Not a significant higher amount of TOI.
Those teams didn't make the playoffs. Part of it is because they were not as deep as they should be. Therefore, the fact that they got less TOI tells me that their teams didn't even see them as players that were good enough to be getting top 6 minutes. And if you're not getting those minutes on non-PO teams, your definitely not getting them on contenders.
Most games? Maybe that's because he isn't injury-prone, as the others might be. I've never seen people say that playing 82 games is a bad thing.
Gaborik did not play the majority of the season with Stepan. A high amount of Gaborik's points started coming when Hagelin-Richards-Gaborik was put together.

Rangers Fail is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 02:15 PM
  #229
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 8,542
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WojtekGoalski View Post
let me de-bunk your argument using statistics since that is what youre argument is based on:

ATOI

J JOKINEN 17:40 79GP 46P
N ANTROPOV 16:30 69GP 35P
D STEPAN 18:56 82GP 51P

this tells us:

Stepan got the most ice time out of the 3
Stepan played the most games out of the 3
Stepan played on a Conference winning team riding shotgun with Gaborik whereas the 2 others teams didnt even make the playoffs
Are those stats supposed to mean something? I guess we forgot Stepan was 21 years old last year while Jokinen was 28 and Antropov was 32/33. It took Antropov years to find his game in the NHL. And Jokinen put up similar numbers when he was around Stepan's age then he declined for a few years then he got his stats back up again.

I guess by your thinking Jokinen should've been considered a bust after he put up 55 points in his rookie year only to have his totals decline the next 4 seasons, right? I'm not saying you're saying Stepan is a bust but to be going after the KID when he has put up two good seasons, his totals increased from year one to year two...is utterly ridiculous. Oh and by the way he wasn't riding "shotgun" to gaborik all year because I'm pretty sure at the end of the year Gaborik was playing with Richards....just give it a rest.

RGY is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 02:28 PM
  #230
DelZottoHitTheNetJK
Registered User
 
DelZottoHitTheNetJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 800
vCash: 500
so let me get this straight

all ive been hearing is how Stepan put up 51 points

now all of a sudden stats mean nothing. ok.

Fact of the situation is that Stepan is not a good fit for THIS team on the 2nd line. He wants to hit, play defense, and kill penalties. Maybe make a nice pass here and there. Perfect.. we have a spot calling your name on the 3rd line. We need someone there with speed a good shot and the ability to generate some semblance of offense on his own. Look at the team were playing tonight..look at their roster down the middle. This is what were competing against ladies and gents

DelZottoHitTheNetJK is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 02:31 PM
  #231
Rangers Fail
4 8 15 16 23 42
 
Rangers Fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 18,352
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WojtekGoalski View Post
so let me get this straight

all ive been hearing is how Stepan put up 51 points

now all of a sudden stats mean nothing. ok.

Fact of the situation is that Stepan is not a good fit for THIS team on the 2nd line. He wants to hit, play defense, and kill penalties. Maybe make a nice pass here and there. Perfect.. we have a spot calling your name on the 3rd line. We need someone there with speed a good shot and the ability to generate some semblance of offense on his own. Look at the team were playing tonight..look at their roster down the middle. This is what were competing against ladies and gents
No. The stats that YOU provided mean nothing.

Third line centers do not score 50+ points. The 80's are over. Get used to it.

Rangers Fail is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 02:38 PM
  #232
CM Lundqvist
Best In The World
 
CM Lundqvist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 8,815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WojtekGoalski View Post
so let me get this straight

all ive been hearing is how Stepan put up 51 points

now all of a sudden stats mean nothing. ok.

Fact of the situation is that Stepan is not a good fit for THIS team on the 2nd line. He wants to hit, play defense, and kill penalties. Maybe make a nice pass here and there. Perfect.. we have a spot calling your name on the 3rd line. We need someone there with speed a good shot and the ability to generate some semblance of offense on his own. Look at the team were playing tonight..look at their roster down the middle. This is what were competing against ladies and gents
You're just not getting the fact that Stepan is only his 3rd season and Antropov and Jokinen are both complimentary pieces that are anywhere from 7-10 years older than him.

You can bring up all the stats you want and talk about how Gaborik and Stepan played together the whole season, which they didn't, if you watched every game, but what remains is that for all the inconsistencies that you claim plague Stepan, the same ones are exponentially worse within Antropov and Jokinen.

All you're doing is replacing a younger and cheaper asset with a much higher ceiling and a similar if not better skillset with older and higher priced assets who aren't a guarantee to address the issue at hand.

CM Lundqvist is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 02:39 PM
  #233
DelZottoHitTheNetJK
Registered User
 
DelZottoHitTheNetJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 800
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henriks Broadway Hat View Post
No. The stats that YOU provided mean nothing.

Third line centers do not score 50+ points. The 80's are over. Get used to it.
You must love losing to Pitt. And every other offensive powerhouse for that matter. I dont. Id bet everything I own that had we met Pitt last season in round 1 we wouldve gotten trampled. We might not get so lucky to avoid them in the playoffs this year. Lets see how we fare tonight

DelZottoHitTheNetJK is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 02:42 PM
  #234
DelZottoHitTheNetJK
Registered User
 
DelZottoHitTheNetJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 800
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Lundqvist View Post
You're just not getting the fact that Stepan is only his 3rd season and Antropov and Jokinen are both complimentary pieces that are anywhere from 7-10 years older than him.

You can bring up all the stats you want and talk about how Gaborik and Stepan played together the whole season, which they didn't, if you watched every game, but what remains is that for all the inconsistencies that you claim plague Stepan, the same ones are exponentially worse within Antropov and Jokinen.

All you're doing is replacing a younger and cheaper asset with a much higher ceiling and a similar if not better skillset with older and higher priced assets who aren't a guarantee to address the issue at hand.
Have you read any of my posts? is Stepan dying? Im not entertaining trading him I want him on my team. All Id like to see is to move him down a line and bring in a guy with more offensive ability to spark the top 6 until Stepan hits his ceiling. Either Antropov or J Jokinen seem like cheap stop gaps that could potentially pay dividends

DelZottoHitTheNetJK is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 02:46 PM
  #235
Rangers Fail
4 8 15 16 23 42
 
Rangers Fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 18,352
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WojtekGoalski View Post
You must love losing to Pitt. And every other offensive powerhouse for that matter. I dont. Id bet everything I own that had we met Pitt last season in round 1 we wouldve gotten trampled. We might not get so lucky to avoid them in the playoffs this year. Lets see how we fare tonight
Does this have to do with Jordan Staal? Because they had to trade him this year anyway. Jordan Staal would not have been the reason we would have lost.

And he didn't like being behind Cindy and Malkin. He knew that with his 50 points last year, he was a top 6 center. So he left Pittsburgh, even though they offered him 6 million per year. So good luck getting this magical 50 point 3C to stay here anyway.

Rangers Fail is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 02:51 PM
  #236
DelZottoHitTheNetJK
Registered User
 
DelZottoHitTheNetJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 800
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henriks Broadway Hat View Post
Does this have to do with Jordan Staal? Because they had to trade him this year anyway. Jordan Staal would not have been the reason we would have lost.

And he didn't like being behind Cindy and Malkin. He knew that with his 50 points last year, he was a top 6 center. So he left Pittsburgh, even though they offered him 6 million per year. So good luck getting this magical 50 point 3C to stay here anyway.
A) You just proved my point. J Staal put up 50 on their 3rd line whereas Step did it on our 2nd. I bet anything Stepan doesnt put up 51 on our 3rd line so its not an issue
B) Id like to see the Rangers win the cup. Go look at the top 3 of us, CAR PIT TB and BOS and tell me whos poses the most threat to the opposing D

watching the Rangers since the 04 lockout tells me one thing: defense and goaltending is huge but you need to put the puck in the net at a high level in all situations

DelZottoHitTheNetJK is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 03:00 PM
  #237
Rangers Fail
4 8 15 16 23 42
 
Rangers Fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 18,352
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WojtekGoalski View Post
A) I bet anything Stepan doesnt put up 51 on our 3rd line so its not an issue
B) Id like to see the Rangers win the cup. Go look at the top 3 of us, CAR PIT TB and BOS and tell me whos poses the most threat to the opposing D

watching the Rangers since the 04 lockout tells me one thing: defense and goaltending is huge but you need to put the puck in the net at a high level in all situations
And Staal was a 2C for quite some time because of Cindy being injured.
Stamkos was a first OV pick.
Cindy and Malkin were 1st and 2nd OV.
Eric Staal was a 2nd OV pick.
J Staal was 3rd OV.
Boston has built their team very well. No complaints there. Seguin was 2nd, but Toronto made a horrid trade. He doesn't play center on their team anyway.

Tell me, when do you think we'll be drafting in the top 3?


Last edited by Rangers Fail: 02-02-2013 at 03:26 PM.
Rangers Fail is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 03:24 PM
  #238
Ola
Registered User
 
Ola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sweden
Country: Sweden
Posts: 17,832
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antithesis View Post
I would like to have Antropov back, though that might put me in the minority. He would bring a lot of what we lost with Anisimov, and killed penalties regularly for the Jets.

I believe he played well under Tortorella in his limited time here, as well.
I dont mind Antropov, but I don't think he fills a hole on this team. Anisimov is a much better skater than Antropov.

Ola is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 06:42 PM
  #239
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,374
vCash: 500
Just because everyone is being mean to WoltejGoalski, I will give him my support. When will the big corporations realize they need to stop bullying the mom and pop stores that has made our great nation what it is today? We are destroying the essence of the American life and the American people. I will make a stand with the little guy, against the rich and postful. I will.

But seriously, I wish Step would just score a god damn crunchy goal and put to rest so many concerns. It's a jump to evaluate his career with the last 7 games although I agree it can be telling. Would like to see him take some chances. He's defensively sound because of both good defense and sticking to defense. He should take some chances for offense.

Every thread is turning into a Stepan thread. The power play thread: Stepan Edition. the trade something thread: The lets talk about Stepan Thread

Cresto is online now  
Old
02-02-2013, 07:32 PM
  #240
SERE 24
LGR
 
SERE 24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 9,901
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WojtekGoalski View Post
A) You just proved my point. J Staal put up 50 on their 3rd line whereas Step did it on our 2nd. I bet anything Stepan doesnt put up 51 on our 3rd line so its not an issue
B) Id like to see the Rangers win the cup. Go look at the top 3 of us, CAR PIT TB and BOS and tell me whos poses the most threat to the opposing D

watching the Rangers since the 04 lockout tells me one thing: defense and goaltending is huge but you need to put the puck in the net at a high level in all situations
Look at Carolina's center depth? For what, these past 7 games? Oh my, they're a power house now. Tampa's center depth? Who is their 3C? We're all massive Conacher fans because of 6 games? Stepan is clearly a top six player and not even close to the source of our problems. He's not off to a hot start; better rewrite two years if history. We need a 3C with more offensive capability than Boyle and maybe another legit top-nine wing as well to make our team more balanced. We also need to consider playing Gabby with Stepan instead of stacking the first line. Your onslaught of Stepan belittling posts has been nothing if not tiresome and boring. Certainly not, in any way, informative or convincing.

Wait, wait: let's trade for the great Wojtek Wolski to be our 2C! He was drafted as a C after all and he scored so many goalskies for us.

SERE 24 is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 10:25 PM
  #241
DelZottoHitTheNetJK
Registered User
 
DelZottoHitTheNetJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 800
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
Just because everyone is being mean to WoltejGoalski, I will give him my support. When will the big corporations realize they need to stop bullying the mom and pop stores that has made our great nation what it is today? We are destroying the essence of the American life and the American people. I will make a stand with the little guy, against the rich and postful. I will.

But seriously, I wish Step would just score a god damn crunchy goal and put to rest so many concerns. It's a jump to evaluate his career with the last 7 games although I agree it can be telling. Would like to see him take some chances. He's defensively sound because of both good defense and sticking to defense. He should take some chances for offense.

Every thread is turning into a Stepan thread. The power play thread: Stepan Edition. the trade something thread: The lets talk about Stepan Thread
Thanks duuude. I can take it.. if everyone wants to ignore a clear issue with the team because the player in question is a self-drafted golden boy that's fine.. I look at it from an unbiased perspective and I'm not afraid of an uphill battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF24 View Post
Look at Carolina's center depth? For what, these past 7 games? Oh my, they're a power house now. Tampa's center depth? Who is their 3C? We're all massive Conacher fans because of 6 games? Stepan is clearly a top six player and not even close to the source of our problems. He's not off to a hot start; better rewrite two years if history. We need a 3C with more offensive capability than Boyle and maybe another legit top-nine wing as well to make our team more balanced. We also need to consider playing Gabby with Stepan instead of stacking the first line. Your onslaught of Stepan belittling posts has been nothing if not tiresome and boring. Certainly not, in any way, informative or convincing.

Wait, wait: let's trade for the great Wojtek Wolski to be our 2C! He was drafted as a C after all and he scored so many goalskies for us.

If my posts have been so crappy, why keep responding? Either I'm bringing up valid points about Stepan's game and you feel the need to defend him because you <3 him and you wanna marrrrry him or you just have a lot of time on your hands. Cmon' man

Look guys.. I get it. Stepan is our boy, we drafted him, he came up through our system and we all feel familiar with him. I'm as much a Ranger fan as the rest of you but I'm not going to defend a player just because of the fact we drafted him. Tortorella hockey.. everyone's accountable, no?

And lastly.. you mention the need for more offense at 3C. Don't you think moving Stepan down to 3C by acquiring an Antropov type would do that? Obviously that wouldn't be set in stone the way Torts shuffles lines. Oh.. and Conacher's gonna be a stud.. book it

Stepan made me look silly tonight and I freakin love it. I'm ready to call him a legit #2C when he plays the way he did tonight with extreme consistency.

DelZottoHitTheNetJK is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 10:28 PM
  #242
Kershaw
 
Kershaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country:
Posts: 25,519
vCash: 500
To

Derek Stepan

To

2013 1st Round Pick (NYR)

Kershaw is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 10:30 PM
  #243
DelZottoHitTheNetJK
Registered User
 
DelZottoHitTheNetJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 800
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henriks Broadway Hat View Post
And Staal was a 2C for quite some time because of Cindy being injured.
Stamkos was a first OV pick.
Cindy and Malkin were 1st and 2nd OV.
Eric Staal was a 2nd OV pick.
J Staal was 3rd OV.
Boston has built their team very well. No complaints there. Seguin was 2nd, but Toronto made a horrid trade. He doesn't play center on their team anyway.

Tell me, when do you think we'll be drafting in the top 3?
So we have to draft in the top 3 to have an elite center core? If that's the case why even bother watching the games because the Rangers are never going to have a top 3 pick barring a trade for another teams top 3 pick. And does it matter how other teams got better than us at C? The fact is that they are and we need to match

DelZottoHitTheNetJK is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 10:32 PM
  #244
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 47,179
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortorella View Post
To

Derek Stepan

To

2013 1st Round Pick (NYR)
This made me laugh way harder than it should have.

__________________
"New day, new hope. Richards Buyout 2014". -Ail
Bob Richards is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 10:44 PM
  #245
SERE 24
LGR
 
SERE 24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 9,901
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WojtekGoalski View Post
Thanks duuude. I can take it.. if everyone wants to ignore a clear issue with the team because the player in question is a self-drafted golden boy that's fine.. I look at it from an unbiased perspective and I'm not afraid of an uphill battle




If my posts have been so crappy, why keep responding? Either I'm bringing up valid points about Stepan's game and you feel the need to defend him because you <3 him and you wanna marrrrry him or you just have a lot of time on your hands. Cmon' man

Look guys.. I get it. Stepan is our boy, we drafted him, he came up through our system and we all feel familiar with him. I'm as much a Ranger fan as the rest of you but I'm not going to defend a player just because of the fact we drafted him. Tortorella hockey.. everyone's accountable, no?

And lastly.. you mention the need for more offense at 3C. Don't you think moving Stepan down to 3C by acquiring an Antropov type would do that? Obviously that wouldn't be set in stone the way Torts shuffles lines. Oh.. and Conacher's gonna be a stud.. book it

Stepan made me look silly tonight and I freakin love it. I'm ready to call him a legit #2C when he plays the way he did tonight with extreme consistency.
The pathetic fact that you think Stepan is more suited for the 3C than either of those players says all there is. I responded to two of your crappy posts in the last 12+ hours. Yes, you got me, I just want to have little Stepan babies!! Another brilliant and accurate post. I applaud your consistency; keep making terrible arguments that no one agrees with and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Stick to your guns bro. Just do you. Screw the haters. Just don't take yourself seriously, because you are utterly alone in your ignorant bliss.

SERE 24 is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 10:50 PM
  #246
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
k.
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 16,241
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortorella View Post
To

Derek Stepan

To

2013 1st Round Pick (NYR)
Go sit in the corner.

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 10:54 PM
  #247
Rangers Fail
4 8 15 16 23 42
 
Rangers Fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 18,352
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WojtekGoalski View Post
So we have to draft in the top 3 to have an elite center core? If that's the case why even bother watching the games because the Rangers are never going to have a top 3 pick barring a trade for another teams top 3 pick. And does it matter how other teams got better than us at C? The fact is that they are and we need to match
Whatever. Nobody here agrees with you on the Stepan situation. Your love with Antropov and Jokinen is baffling. Who the hell is Tampa's 3C anyway? Carolina's? But hey, apparently you love Wolski and his lackluster efforts night in and night out. Maybe we should put him at center, even though he's never played it at the NHL level.

Rangers Fail is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 10:59 PM
  #248
DelZottoHitTheNetJK
Registered User
 
DelZottoHitTheNetJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 800
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF24 View Post
The pathetic fact that you think Stepan is more suited for the 3C than either of those players says all there is. I responded to two of your crappy posts in the last 12+ hours. Yes, you got me, I just want to have little Stepan babies!! Another brilliant and accurate post. I applaud your consistency; keep making terrible arguments that no one agrees with and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Stick to your guns bro. Just do you. Screw the haters. Just don't take yourself seriously, because you are utterly alone in your ignorant bliss.
I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you like this it's just a game..

And the 4 PMs I've gotten from 4 different regular posters in the past 2 days agreeing with the majority of my concerns disproves that

DelZottoHitTheNetJK is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 11:07 PM
  #249
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers
 
Ih8theislanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bronx,NY
Country: United States
Posts: 13,624
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tortorella View Post
to

derek stepan

to

2013 1st round pick (nyr)
ROFL. a

Ih8theislanders is offline  
Old
02-02-2013, 11:20 PM
  #250
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 8,542
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WojtekGoalski View Post
I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you like this it's just a game..

And the 4 PMs I've gotten from 4 different regular posters in the past 2 days agreeing with the majority of my concerns disproves that
I'd love to know who those 4 "regular" posters are....this conversation about stepan has become disturbing.

On a side note, Stepan looked much, much better

RGY is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.