HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Off-Topic Lounge Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-03-2013, 02:55 AM
  #751
Unaffiliated
Registered User
 
Unaffiliated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Richmond, B.C.
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,235
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Thudd View Post
I think the winner of a game should be the guy who offers his up for the next round. (That's what I did, and everyone should be like me )
That sounds like a fair rule. I'm down if others are

Unaffiliated is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 01:24 PM
  #752
The Shermanator
Butts
 
The Shermanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 'Murica
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,973
vCash: 50
Haha I'll probably put mine on the line every week.

The Shermanator is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 01:26 PM
  #753
Bubba Thudd
Moderator
#AvsNewAge
 
Bubba Thudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Avaland
Posts: 13,017
vCash: 1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shermanator View Post
Haha I'll probably put mine on the line every week.
I would, but now I got this cool Beard Duchene avatar...

Bubba Thudd is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 01:32 PM
  #754
Lonewolfe2015
Registered User
 
Lonewolfe2015's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 11,916
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Thudd View Post
I think the winner of a game should be the guy who offers his up for the next round. (That's what I did, and everyone should be like me )
I'm down with that.

We only have two games this week though, should I have Wednesday's winner choose mine for the following week?

Lonewolfe2015 is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 01:38 PM
  #755
The Shermanator
Butts
 
The Shermanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 'Murica
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,973
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Thudd View Post
I would, but now I got this cool Beard Duchene avatar...
We should just all get different avs players with Zanon's beard and go troll the main boards.

The Shermanator is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 02:52 PM
  #756
Duchene2MacKinnon
71****70
 
Duchene2MacKinnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,941
vCash: 500
barca vs Valencia just ended. My God was it ever painful to watch, I almost turned it off and it was a tight 1-1 score by the end of it i was just on my phone waiting to hear the final whistle. The only good thing about this match was the unexpected return of Canales, who will be a great player, if he ever gets healthy. That and VV double save.

Duchene2MacKinnon is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 03:07 PM
  #757
Bubba Thudd
Moderator
#AvsNewAge
 
Bubba Thudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Avaland
Posts: 13,017
vCash: 1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shermanator View Post
We should just all get different avs players with Zanon's beard and go troll the main boards.
By "main boards", do you mean the official Avs boards?

I'm allergic to that site...

Bubba Thudd is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 03:20 PM
  #758
JWK
Report Spam @JWK Plz
 
JWK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: 303
Country: South Korea
Posts: 11,352
vCash: 562
Mario Balotelli playing well, scored a goal. I told you he's gonna be the best striker in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Overreacting after 1 game, just like everyone on the Avs forums after a loss

Anyone tried Five Guys? I haven't and I need to.

JWK is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 03:22 PM
  #759
Unaffiliated
Registered User
 
Unaffiliated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Richmond, B.C.
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,235
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Thudd View Post
I would, but now I got this cool Beard Duchene avatar...


That's awesome.

Unaffiliated is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 07:01 PM
  #760
Duchene2MacKinnon
71****70
 
Duchene2MacKinnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,941
vCash: 500
What's so super about today?

Duchene2MacKinnon is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 07:05 PM
  #761
Landeslog
Registered User
 
Landeslog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 4,243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK View Post
Mario Balotelli playing well, scored a goal. I told you he's gonna be the best striker in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Overreacting after 1 game, just like everyone on the Avs forums after a loss

Anyone tried Five Guys? I haven't and I need to.
If you like buckets of grease you'll like Five Guys

Landeslog is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 07:13 PM
  #762
The Shermanator
Butts
 
The Shermanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 'Murica
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,973
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
What's so super about today?
It's my grandpa's 93rd.

The Shermanator is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 07:15 PM
  #763
JWK
Report Spam @JWK Plz
 
JWK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: 303
Country: South Korea
Posts: 11,352
vCash: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landeslog View Post
If you like buckets of grease you'll like Five Guys
Went to Kings yesterday, no Naked Juice. WTF, tell me where they're at.

JWK is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 07:22 PM
  #764
Duchene2MacKinnon
71****70
 
Duchene2MacKinnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,941
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shermanator View Post
It's my grandpa's 93rd.
Aww that's awesome.

Duchene2MacKinnon is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 07:28 PM
  #765
Landeslog
Registered User
 
Landeslog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 4,243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK View Post
Went to Kings yesterday, no Naked Juice. WTF, tell me where they're at.
Where are you looking? The one on 120th and Sheridan def has them. As well as the one on 287 in Broomfield.

I definitely bought them when I lived in Boulder from King's but I have't been there in forever

Landeslog is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 07:44 PM
  #766
JWK
Report Spam @JWK Plz
 
JWK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: 303
Country: South Korea
Posts: 11,352
vCash: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landeslog View Post
Where are you looking? The one on 120th and Sheridan def has them. As well as the one on 287 in Broomfield.

I definitely bought them when I lived in Boulder from King's but I have't been there in forever
I went to the one at 136th and Colorado Blvd. That's usually the one I always went when I was in HS. Good times, I thought all Kings should have it but guess not. Store locator is a lie.

JWK is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 07:49 PM
  #767
S E P H
@Krzysztof_WHL
 
S E P H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Avs Country!
Country: Poland
Posts: 5,005
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK View Post
Mario Balotelli playing well, scored a goal. I told you he's gonna be the best striker in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Overreacting after 1 game, just like everyone on the Avs forums after a loss

Anyone tried Five Guys? I haven't and I need to.
|
V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landeslog View Post
If you like buckets of grease you'll like Five Guys
Yup Five Guys is basically like, "Want more meat with your grease?" Same with Smash Burger, I have heard that the best burgers are at Steak 'n' Shake and In-n-Out. I haven't been to any of them, but plan on trying it (also Jack-n-Grill burgers).

Also my opinion about Mr. Mario is in the sports thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK View Post
Went to Kings yesterday, no Naked Juice. WTF, tell me where they're at.
Every King's is different, but why want Naked Juice when this is BILLION times (don't know if it is in Canada (check Safeway)) better?


Healthier too.


Also basically what my life has been the last week or so,

1. Homework
2. Eat
3. The Office

S E P H is online now  
Old
02-03-2013, 07:58 PM
  #768
Landeslog
Registered User
 
Landeslog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 4,243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by S E P H View Post
|
V


Yup Five Guys is basically like, "Want more meat with your grease?" Same with Smash Burger, I have heard that the best burgers are at Steak 'n' Shake and In-n-Out. I haven't been to any of them, but plan on trying it (also Jack-n-Grill burgers).

Also my opinion about Mr. Mario is in the sports thread.



Every King's is different, but why want Naked Juice when this is BILLION times (don't know if it is in Canada (check Safeway)) better?


Healthier too.


Also basically what my life has been the last week or so,

1. Homework
2. Eat
3. The Office
we buy those, too. I like Naked juice better.

And Good Times is my fave fast food. Green Chile Cheese fries are to die for.


JWK, are you looking in the right spot? Most king soopers I've been to have them in the produce section or a really random endcap. Have you tried asking someone?

Landeslog is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 08:47 PM
  #769
Duchene2MacKinnon
71****70
 
Duchene2MacKinnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,941
vCash: 500
Looks like the power is out... Even God doesn't want to watch the Super Bowl.

Duchene2MacKinnon is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 08:57 PM
  #770
JWK
Report Spam @JWK Plz
 
JWK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: 303
Country: South Korea
Posts: 11,352
vCash: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landeslog View Post
we buy those, too. I like Naked juice better.

And Good Times is my fave fast food. Green Chile Cheese fries are to die for.


JWK, are you looking in the right spot? Most king soopers I've been to have them in the produce section or a really random endcap. Have you tried asking someone?
I looked at every aisle, even looked at the place where they have beer, tea, etc. Only store I found them at are Sprouts and Whole Foods Market.

I might have to try that juice S E P H posted.

JWK is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 09:39 PM
  #771
The Shermanator
Butts
 
The Shermanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 'Murica
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,973
vCash: 50
Can you guys quickly tell me about your relationship with your sweatpants? In terms of your schooling and/or working.

The Shermanator is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 11:03 PM
  #772
Landeslog
Registered User
 
Landeslog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 4,243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK View Post
I looked at every aisle, even looked at the place where they have beer, tea, etc. Only store I found them at are Sprouts and Whole Foods Market.

I might have to try that juice S E P H posted.
I would try asking someone that works at the grocery store. Probably save you some time

Landeslog is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 11:04 PM
  #773
Landeslog
Registered User
 
Landeslog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 4,243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shermanator View Post
Can you guys quickly tell me about your relationship with your sweatpants? In terms of your schooling and/or working.
I don't wear sweatpants in public unless I'm working out in public or if I'm doing my secret shopping job where I'm in the car for 8 hours. But I don't get out of the car so no one sees.

Landeslog is offline  
Old
02-03-2013, 11:43 PM
  #774
The Shermanator
Butts
 
The Shermanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 'Murica
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,973
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landeslog View Post
I don't wear sweatpants in public unless I'm working out in public or if I'm doing my secret shopping job where I'm in the car for 8 hours. But I don't get out of the car so no one sees.
You still have that amazing secret shopping job. Tell me more about it again.

The Shermanator is offline  
Old
02-04-2013, 12:54 PM
  #775
Landeslog
Registered User
 
Landeslog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 4,243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shermanator View Post
You still have that amazing secret shopping job. Tell me more about it again.
I drive to every good times (fast food) in the metro area over a span of two days. Do it four times a month (so I work 8 days there. Have a side job at Barnes and nobles just so I don't feel lazy) i get to rent cars every time which is fun.
It only sucks when I have to do breakfast shops and wake up at 5:30am. The rest of the time I get to sleep in

And I'm super overpaid

Landeslog is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.