Closed Thread

Old
02-04-2013, 12:15 PM
tomgilbertfan
CRAAAWWWFFFOOORD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANOZ28 View Post
UMD05, so a guy (clutterbuck) who can potentially score 20G has no business being given a shot on the top line? not to mention hes faster than heatley. who else do we have thats a guaranteed 20 plus goal scorer??? (talking about other options). pmb is not willing to go into the corners & dig out the puck. i must disagree.
So he went from "Potentially" to "Guaranteed" to score 20 goals in a couple sentences? He's never scored 20 goals in the NHL. 19 once. He's a 15 goal scoring 3rd liner. And I say this as someone who loves clutterbucks game, but he's going to be most effective being able to play his game and not being relied on to score 20+ goals.

Old
02-04-2013, 12:18 PM
DANOZ28

i knew everyone wouldnt understand. ok first clutterbuck can score, 2nd hes never spent a long time on the top line right. so who is a better option & why ? get it thats my real ? i didnt guarantee anything. whats your brilliant answer since mines worthless?

Old
02-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Victorious Secret
Dr. Chuck Evil

vCash: 16145
Actually, I believe he started on the top line more than he should have last year. And I think he made it to line 1 when Mitts was still playing here. I'm probably wrong on that second one. Memory is fuzzy.

Old
02-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Jarick
Doing Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynryn View Post
this board has become a LOLfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bozak911 View Post
no kidding...
Ugh. It's getting to the point I dread opening up the Wild board. Makes me long for the lockout days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermie View Post
It's only one game guys.
What kind of nonsense is this? Clearly one game is representative of the ENTIRE SEASON!

Guarantee half these guys don't post after a win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuckOG View Post
"He hates CANS!!!!!!!"

Old
02-04-2013, 02:41 PM
UMD05
Hobey Baker Champs

Quote:
UMD05, so a guy (clutterbuck) who can potentially score 20G has no business being given a shot on the top line? not to mention hes faster than heatley. who else do we have thats a guaranteed 20 plus goal scorer??? (talking about other options). pmb is not willing to go into the corners & dig out the puck. i must disagree. ps wheres ulf dahlen when you need him?
20g would be a career year for Clutterbuck. I mean, if you want a guy who can't pass, can't handle the puck, can't create his own shot, and will reduce zone time by ringing 70% of his wristers high, wide and back down to Backstrom; then by all means, throw Clutterbuck on the first line.

Guys I'd replace heater with before considering Clutterbuck: PMB, Coyle, Granlund, Setoguchi, Zucker

Clutterbuck is a perfect 3rd liner.

Old
02-04-2013, 03:53 PM
DANOZ28

clutterbucks regular position is rw, pmb is one coconut off the mellon from sitting out the season. coyle & granlund have zero nhl experience although i would try granlund , he hasnt adjusted to the nhl style yet. seto is a lw & zucker is a lw w zero experience. thats just my reasons / opinion. brodz is a center but i wouldnt mind trying him either on the rw. yeo has his work cut out 4 him if we dont start running on all cylinders!

Old
02-04-2013, 04:09 PM
Haite
x

vCash: 2465
Quote:
seto is a lw
Seto is RW.

Old
02-04-2013, 04:57 PM
bozak911
Ignoring Idiots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haite View Post
Seto is RW.
And he looks absolutely lost on the LW side, too. Like he doesn't know where his skates are, let alone his position.

Closed Thread