HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

FEB 6TH Boston @ Montreal 7:30PM EST

Closed Thread

Old
02-04-2013, 04:41 PM
Raider917

vCash: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habtchum View Post
And McPhee would had never score 30 goals.

McGuire is in the left field . These two players are very different.
mike mcphee is definitely not who comes to my mind when watching pacioretty.

Old
02-04-2013, 04:44 PM
googlymoogly

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habtchum View Post
And McPhee would had never score 30 goals.
True, it's why Maguire doesn't know what he was talking about comparing Max to McPhee. They play completely different styles. If anything Max is closer to Stephane Richer but less talent. He has the size and speed but lacks Richer's nasty accurate slap shot.

Old
02-04-2013, 04:55 PM
CrAzYNiNe

Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by PricePkPatch View Post
This game means nothing.

If we lose, people are gonna say we just suck, we cannot compete with "real contender"

If we win, people are gonna say we usually are very good against Boston, and it doesn't mean anything
Game 9 doesn't mean anything. Helps to jockey in the final standings, but it still doesn't "mean" anything.

Old
02-04-2013, 05:07 PM
Dharvey33

I just hope win or lose that the team plays well.

I don't think we are going to lose a lot of the 24 home games this year to be honest.

We might have the best home record of the east come the end of the season.

Bruins will probably be without Marchand and also no Thomas for robbing us like he did the last years.

We are going to beat them wednesday, we actually have more grit then them right now.

They have Lucic Horton in the top 6 that are big. We have Cole Bourque Paciorretty ***** please.

They have an injured inforcer in Thornton, they are left with Campbell Paille as 4th liners. We have Moen Prust White again ***** please.

The only two tough guy they have right now are Chara and Lucic. If Lucic fights Prust who care if he wins, we win the 5 minutes without him vs Prust.

Habs have the team to beat the bruins 5 times this year. Just like old times it's them who are scared and insecure to play the habs not the opposite.

Old
02-04-2013, 05:13 PM
lesHabitants514

Habs 3
Booins 1

gallagher, Pleks and Bourque

DONE!

Old
02-04-2013, 05:15 PM
Aspirine
Lateral Move at Best

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles30 View Post
I think Plekanec is a perfect 3rd line C on a cup contending team
Yeah man, but he'd be an even better 4th line C! Imagine if we can get a guy like M. Koivu to center the 3rd line with wingers like Nash and Pacioretty! Pleks can keep Gionta and maybe we can get a guy like Lucic to wing them on the 4th line!

Old
02-04-2013, 05:21 PM
PricerStopDaPuck
#PrayForBozon

vCash: 250
Looks like both Marchand and thorton will be out on Wednesday

Old
02-04-2013, 05:24 PM
lesHabitants514

Quote:
Originally Posted by galchenyuktocollberg View Post
Looks like both Marchand and thorton will be out on Wednesday
too bad, now Brat Marchand can't get the pleasure of seeing PK's 76 slam into his face.

Old
02-04-2013, 05:27 PM
pine

Is the game at 7 or 7:30pm? It says 7:00pm on my tickets.

Old
02-04-2013, 05:28 PM
PricerStopDaPuck
#PrayForBozon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesHabitants514 View Post
too bad, now Brat Marchand can't get the pleasure of seeing PK's 76 slam into his face.
Thorton may play but a emelin hit will make the concussion symptoms come right back not a for sure though

Old
02-04-2013, 05:29 PM
PricerStopDaPuck
#PrayForBozon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine View Post
Is the game at 7 or 7:30pm? It says 7:00pm on my tickets.
730 have fun

Old
02-04-2013, 05:39 PM
lesHabitants514

Quote:
Thorton may play but a emelin hit will make the concussion symptoms come right back not a for sure though
doubt Thornton plays....but if he does and Emelin has him lined up.....peace out!

Old
02-04-2013, 05:43 PM
JustAHabFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles30 View Post
I think Plekanec is a perfect 3rd line C on a cup contending team.
I don't know what to say to you. Plekanec may not be a bonafide Number 1 Center, but he is a damned good 2nd line center on any Cup contending team.

Old
02-04-2013, 05:44 PM
PricerStopDaPuck
#PrayForBozon

This game won't have the same vibe if the lil rat is out I was looking forward for someone to crush him

Old
02-04-2013, 05:59 PM
jmeehan1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharvey33 View Post

I don't think we are going to lose a lot of the 24 home games this year to be honest.

Bruins will probably be without Marchand and also no Thomas for robbing us like he did the last years.

We are going to beat them wednesday, we actually have more grit then them right now.

They have Lucic Horton in the top 6 that are big. We have Cole Bourque Paciorretty ***** please.

They have an injured inforcer in Thornton, they are left with Campbell Paille as 4th liners. We have Moen Prust White again ***** please.

The only two tough guy they have right now are Chara and Lucic. If Lucic fights Prust who care if he wins, we win the 5 minutes without him vs Prust.

Habs have the team to beat the bruins 5 times this year. Just like old times it's them who are scared and insecure to play the habs not the opposite.
Huge Bruins fan can't wait for Wednesdays game I love playing Montreal the games are never boring to watch and usually seem like playoff pace. I agree Thornton is hurt and it looks like The little ball of hate in Marchand is not playing but Sponner is filling in.Behind Chara and Lucic Campbell and Horton there are to players you don't mention who I would think be feared alongside the others and that's Macdermid and Mcquaid there friggen animals.

Old
02-04-2013, 06:01 PM
OneSharpMarble

Big test, they better bring their A game and watch out for cheap shots.

Old
02-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Davebo
beep beep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeehan1985 View Post
Huge Bruins fan can't wait for Wednesdays game I love playing Montreal the games are never boring to watch and usually seem like playoff pace. I agree Thornton is hurt and it looks like The little ball of hate in Marchand is not playing but Sponner is filling in.Behind Chara and Lucic Campbell and Horton there are to players you don't mention who I would think be feared alongside the others and that's Macdermid and Mcquaid there friggen animals.
Feared? Puhleeze....

You got the animals part right though....

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
Big test, they better bring their A game and watch out for cheap shots.
They are leagues premier cheap shot artists...

Old
02-04-2013, 06:10 PM
Theosis
11, 27, 31, 67, 76 ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesHabitants514 View Post

Old
02-04-2013, 06:13 PM
PyrettaBlaze*

We've got 2 scouts at the Leafs-Canes game right now.

TheFourthPeriod:
Scouts listed for CAR/TOR game from: ANA, BOS, COL, DAL, DET, EDM (2), FLA, MIN, MTL (2), NAS, NYR, OTT, PIT (2), SJ, STL, TB (2), WPG

Old
SPLBRUIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharvey33 View Post

A little carried away are you, you have so far played probably the league's weakest schedule and most games have been at home. Contrary to what you may think, nobody outside of Montreal considers the Habs to be in Boston's class, that's the plain truth. As per usual your hopes will rest on Price and the PP, be happy that your team is on the upswing, but to think that we have no grit, no toughness is just plain silly. As for Thomas, he was hit and miss against Montreal, the Bruins are quite fine with him, enjoy the game.

Old
Dharvey33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeehan1985 View Post
I hope we meet again in the playoffs it just seems like unfinished business.

Old
02-04-2013, 06:15 PM
PricerStopDaPuck
#PrayForBozon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
We've got 2 scouts at the Leafs-Canes game right now.
For who do you think? Gleason I would love...

Old
02-04-2013, 06:19 PM
Dharvey33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLBRUIN View Post
A little carried away are you, you have so far played probably the league's weakest schedule and most games have been at home. Contrary to what you may think, nobody outside of Montreal considers the Habs to be in Boston's class, that's the plain truth. As per usual your hopes will rest on Price and the PP, be happy that your team is on the upswing, but to think that we have no grit, no toughness is just plain silly. As for Thomas, he was hit and miss against Montreal, the Bruins are quite fine with him, enjoy the game.
I never said the bruins have no grit i said you have nothing on us that's all.

Except for last year the habs have been a playoff team we'll just have to see where we finish this year.

Playing the devils sens twice the sabres who just whopped your ass a game before i wouldn't call it a weak schedule.

The only tought teams we haven't played yet are the bruins rangers and the pens. 3 teams the habs have always played good against.

I don't think it's a fluke this year the habs are playing some good hockey and you will probably witness it real soon.

Old
02-04-2013, 06:20 PM
PyrettaBlaze*

Quote:
For who do you think? Gleason I would love...
MacArthur doesn't really have a place on the team anymore, so maybe him? Who knows. Could be we're just getting a good look at them to prepare for Saturday's game.

Old
02-04-2013, 06:25 PM
PricerStopDaPuck
#PrayForBozon

Bruins may have a bourque-spooner-tardif should be fun 3 players who are ahlers we should have a reletivly easy game vs them

Closed Thread