HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

HFOCLx PS3 Openings Avail.

Old
02-02-2013, 09:22 AM
bigbadbruins1

vCash: 500
WTF

Washington played my CPU 3 times without a single attempt at contacting me

bigbadbruins1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2013, 11:53 AM
Raym11
Phaneuf sucks

hey im interested,

PSN: LCE_Ray

i'll take any team if a spot opens up

Raym11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2013, 12:39 PM
Theron
#beauty

Send a message via ICQ to Theron Send a message via AIM to Theron Send a message via MSN to Theron Send a message via Yahoo to Theron Send a message via Skype™ to Theron
Phili told me he'd be on later Thursday night to okay and he hasn't been on now for two days .. Don't know what happened to him but glad I didn't lose in the sim.

I'll be on pretty much all day ronik

Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-02-2013, 10:48 PM
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raym11 View Post
hey im interested,

PSN: LCE_Ray

i'll take any team if a spot opens up
Check first page for openings and how to apply. Just send in a request for any open team when ready and I'll accept it ASAP.
EDIT: PHILLY, VANCOUVER, MINNESOTA, TAMPA BAY NOW OPEN!! Thank you,

Last edited by Ronik: 02-04-2013 at 04:54 PM.
Ronik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2013, 05:28 PM
Theron
#beauty

Send a message via ICQ to Theron Send a message via AIM to Theron Send a message via MSN to Theron Send a message via Yahoo to Theron Send a message via Skype™ to Theron
Dont join this league the commish is crooked.

Enjoy winning you ****** league full of CPU

That's why Phili, Tampa, and Vancouver are outta here

Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theron View Post

I'm sorry, didn't look at who was posting. Theron, you told me your PS3 burned out, and wouldn't read any discs. I did not see your PM about a new PS3 until after the sim.
As for Vancouver, I gave you my reason why I could not kick the other team before simming. I'm sorry you feel the way you do.
If people feel I am crooked, please PM me and I will resign. THERON & GanjaGuy, Do not PM me as I already know your answer.
Philly, the only reason I see you leaving is because you are friends with VAN/TB. If I remember, you were only active for one sim period and thats it. Can't really do anything if you are not active. Therefore, you can't blame me for not accomplishing anything.

Ronik

Last edited by Ronik: 02-04-2013 at 08:59 PM.
Old
02-04-2013, 08:59 PM
Paralyzer
The Beatdown Begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theron View Post

How is he crooked? I havent played one game yet and im not complaining if I lose. Hell, I was hoping id get kicked from the playoffs because I am looking forward to the off season. I dont have time to play games as I work mornings and evenings. I only have 2-3 hours to play and the commish knew I had a busy schedule. Plus id rather have my games simmed than lose to someone with my cpu on.

Paralyzer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 06:08 AM
romaldinho88

surprise,surprise!! the two buddies who gutted teams for trash are in the finals, whilst it was a diff rule for everyone else...cool beans
wonder who wins?, tweedle dum or tweedle dee?,, my moneys on tweedle dum,, guessing tweedle dee will throw the game and continue the suckup

haha

Last edited by romaldinho88: 02-06-2013 at 06:15 AM.
romaldinho88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 04:00 PM
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by romaldinho88 View Post
surprise,surprise!! the two buddies who gutted teams for trash are in the finals, whilst it was a diff rule for everyone else...cool beans
wonder who wins?, tweedle dum or tweedle dee?,, my moneys on tweedle dum,, guessing tweedle dee will throw the game and continue the suckup
Oh by the way, I'm a whiney little 8itch.

haha
We did not gut teams for trash. If you didn't like me approving your deals because you offered voracek and some other crappy players for NJ's Larsson, Clowe and other top forwards, than go make a league yourself or play in a league with a friend who will do that. I accepted deals that were relativity fair or player to player. Take your 8ull$hit somewhere else because I am tired of people complaining.

"Oh you shouldn't of simmed, its playoffs". Theres a schedule you agreed to when signing up.
Oh I offered Voracek, and some 2018/19 1sts for Larsson. Woopie doo, We are not going to make it to that draft so those are useless.
"My PS3 frozed after playing one game against you, and now it can't read discs". *day after sim* "I bought a new PS3. What?! You simmed!!?? Your a crook!" Theres a schedule you agreed to when signing up.

Old
02-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Mrhockeypuck

I would like I join

Hi I just threw my Xbox away and baught a ps3 I was in 5 active leagues in Xbox I love my hockey.... Can I join ur league my psn: mrhockeypuck
I'm not sure which teams are still available.

Mrhockeypuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 08:10 PM
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrhockeypuck View Post
Hi I just threw my Xbox away and baught a ps3 I was in 5 active leagues in Xbox I love my hockey.... Can I join ur league my psn: mrhockeypuck
I'm not sure which teams are still available.
I can give you a link to a Xbox group. Used to share a forum with them from the first league I was in. Good group of guys, very active and I think they might be in their 3rd season if you don't mind starting with a custom roster. They had a good commish who just retired and replaced him with a pretty good one. So far CPU trades are not allowed in that league unlike this one but I think thats why that one can thrive so well compared to others. Here is the link if you want to continue on Xbox:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...d+nhl13&page=4

If you still want to join this one, go to the first page, look at Current Members and pick a team with **OPEN**.

Ronik

Old
02-07-2013, 07:36 AM
romaldinho88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronik View Post
We did not gut teams for trash. If you didn't like me approving your deals because you offered voracek and some other crappy players for NJ's Larsson, Clowe and other top forwards, than go make a league yourself or play in a league with a friend who will do that. I accepted deals that were relativity fair or player to player. Take your 8ull$hit somewhere else because I am tired of people complaining.

"Oh you shouldn't of simmed, its playoffs". Theres a schedule you agreed to when signing up.
Oh I offered Voracek, and some 2018/19 1sts for Larsson. Woopie doo, We are not going to make it to that draft so those are useless.
"My PS3 frozed after playing one game against you, and now it can't read discs". *day after sim* "I bought a new PS3. What?! You simmed!!?? Your a crook!" Theres a schedule you agreed to when signing up.
1 Nov 17- 30 Winnipeg D.Roy, R.Faksa, M.Lombardi Dallas G.Brule, A.Cogliano, P.Cormier, WPG 2016/17 1sts

1 Dec 1- 14 San Jose I.Kovalchuk, T.Sestito New Jersey D.Heatley, R.Clowe, 2016/17 1sts

Oh I offered Voracek, and some 2018/19 1sts for Larsson[/I]. Woopie doo, We are not going to make it to that draft so those are useless.

Woppie doo ,,so why did you offer them picks ya clown,,see how full of **** this guy is and it was Carle, Voracek plus them picks,not that i care anymore i was just having a laugh for my amusement and you made it funnier by how fooking delusional and one-sided you are,plus your meltdown is funny too im out

Last edited by romaldinho88: 02-07-2013 at 08:16 AM.
romaldinho88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 09:35 AM
Mrhockeypuck

I'll take minny if still available if not then Philly, I'm pretty sure I tried to join and request minny last night

Mrhockeypuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Paralyzer
The Beatdown Begins

Quote:
1 Nov 17- 30 Winnipeg D.Roy, R.Faksa, M.Lombardi Dallas G.Brule, A.Cogliano, P.Cormier, WPG 2016/17 1sts

1 Dec 1- 14 San Jose I.Kovalchuk, T.Sestito New Jersey D.Heatley, R.Clowe, 2016/17 1sts

Oh I offered Voracek, and some 2018/19 1sts for Larsson[/I]. Woopie doo, We are not going to make it to that draft so those are useless.

Woppie doo ,,so why did you offer them picks ya clown,,see how full of **** this guy is and it was Carle, Voracek plus them picks,not that i care anymore i was just having a laugh for my amusement and you made it funnier by how fooking delusional and one-sided you are,plus your meltdown is funny too im out
Look dude, you are giving up 2 1sts that are valued WAY HIGHER than most first rounders because it's 4-5 years down the road. Nobody plays leagues that long. If you got Larsson (which imo Washington should have NEVER acquired), then this game would be tainted (which btw was already tainted when TB claimed Benn, the Larsson deal, and the kipper/Iginla trades). My Kovalchuk trade was fair in the sense they got 2 top 6 forwards and 2 1sts which are APPLICABLE to OUR game, Dude, I got no prospects now. I have old guys playing on my team now. There's a good chance all of them if not 50% of them retire by year 2. So I'm actually screwed out of everyone really. I wanted to win now, and that's what I did. WPG and I never made BAD trades. We made REASONABLE trades, unless you want me to do the trade I did earlier 2 scrub prospects for Iggy and Glencross before WSH pounced on them. I can make ridiculous trades like you any day. Takes no effort. Btw, why are you posting here when you left on your own accord? go whine somewhere else.

Old
02-07-2013, 11:33 AM
Paralyzer
The Beatdown Begins

Quote:

And one more thing, that WPG deal, I felt Dallas won that trade. They got more out of it than WPG. Besides, WPG on paper looks UGGGLY but the guy knows how to play the game so well, he could have all 50 ovr rating guys and still beat the crap out of everyone.

Old
02-07-2013, 03:46 PM
The Nuge
Global Moderator
Frei!!!!

vCash: 50
Wow some people whine a lot. I've been a member of the league since the start of the previous league, and Ronik's been more than fair the whole time. It's not an easy job.

The Nuge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 04:09 PM
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!

Free agency will be backed up a day.

Ronik

Old
02-07-2013, 07:03 PM
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
And one more thing, that WPG deal, I felt Dallas won that trade. They got more out of it than WPG. Besides, WPG on paper looks UGGGLY but the guy knows how to play the game so well, he could have all 50 ovr rating guys and still beat the crap out of everyone.
I wouldn't say everyone, but in the old league, that was how my team was built pretty much, I think 4 or 5 80's and the rest 60s. Was trying to build the team of the future back than. Any-ways, I feel the skilled players from the old league joined this one and we added some new skilled players. The Washington series was nuts, throw the stats out for goal-tending. Lol.

Updated Sim Schedule. There are four periods before the draft and I figured to keep things moving, their will be four sims in two days. 12 hours apart. Still trying to figure out how many UFA Phases but there will be 2 sims every day for those to keep it moving. I think I might of gotten the amount of periods wrong, I think there will be only one so I will hold off until 12pm Mtn before simming. Please hurry and get trades in.

I have sent the following teams offers: DAL, FLA, TOR,. I have PMed you the offers on here or PS3, so please check your inbox. Thank you,

Simming now, I will update the Sim schedule and also edit this post to let you know if we past the draft or not. My hunch says we will.

Ronik

Last edited by Ronik: 02-10-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old
02-10-2013, 10:24 PM
Paralyzer
The Beatdown Begins

So, looks like SJ wasn't successful for the cup. Oh well, they are licking their wounds and ready to get this offseason going. With all players signed and 10-14M in cap space, expect a splash from SJ

Old
02-10-2013, 10:28 PM
Oil4477

Just wondering if anybody else I having trouble qualify there rfa's I can't tender any. It says I don't have the cap space which I do if anybody knows what to do let me know would be much appreciated

Oil4477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 08:20 AM
bigbadbruins1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oil4477 View Post
Just wondering if anybody else I having trouble qualify there rfa's I can't tender any. It says I don't have the cap space which I do if anybody knows what to do let me know would be much appreciated
Unless you have the cap space you have to wait. its another one of EA's mess ups, they don't remove the cap hit of any to be UFA's until the "resigning period" is over and Free agency starts (July 1) so you can only qualify however many players you have the cap space for.

Old
02-11-2013, 08:20 AM
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oil4477 View Post
I just tried searching for this on google. Couldn't really find much, but came to one site and says there is no possible way to tender your RFAs which I don't believe this. As for my self, I didn't tender any of my players but I believe you have to have a lot of cap space to tender them. I could be mistaken but this is the "best possible answer I can give". Sorry & Thank you for helping Bruins!

Ronik

Last edited by Ronik: 02-11-2013 at 12:16 PM.
Old
02-11-2013, 10:51 PM
donut
#11forever

vCash: 18010
I tendered like 4 guys and 2 of them auto-re-signed after a sim so iunno about you guys... - NYR

donut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2013, 08:33 AM
bigbadbruins1

are we simming once per day until free agency?

Old
02-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbruins1 View Post
are we simming once per day until free agency?
Yes. I am going to sim now (11:44) because I was supposed to sim last night but was called in to work. I'll sim again tomorrow by noon. I'm thinking of doing the first two or three FA sims once per day, than after that, I'll just sim to the season to get things moving again. Let me know what you guys think and are able to do.

Ronik