Old
02-05-2013, 06:29 AM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

vCash: 50
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColePens View Post
Yeah.... that was inevitable. It'd be nice for them to turn Ryback heel or do something there. Maybe even Sheamus. The Shield winning would be huge.

Also.. hope that's an EC match.
That would be cool. Start off with one member of each team in the cell. Then bring in the two other Shield members back-to-back for a brutal 3-on-1 and slowly start the comeback with the other two coming in, likely with Ryback coming in last. I would enjoy this, actually.

Want to write for us? Head to lastwordonsports.com/writeforus and apply!
Crimson Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2013, 07:02 AM
chuckdobbins

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
That would be cool. Start off with one member of each team in the cell. Then bring in the two other Shield members back-to-back for a brutal 3-on-1 and slowly start the comeback with the other two coming in, likely with Ryback coming in last. I would enjoy this, actually.
I think that's probably the easiest way to book the match. It allows the Shield to look strong without making the three Cenas look weak. The Shield has to win this though, and continue their dominance...at least up to Wrestlemania. I figure that the Shield is still a solid program until they lose, then that whole angle goes up in flames. Crowds are still responding strongly to them, so run with it!

I wish they would put the WHC and WWE title matches in the chamber as well, just for the hell of it

chuckdobbins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2013, 07:13 AM
ColePens
Global Moderator
Your Savior

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ColePens
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
Great idea, CS. Then there can be someone behind it who rigged it that all 3 guys were out first to team up. Everyone wins. Sheamus/Cena/Ryback can put these guys over like no other. Could be a great moment.

Last edited by ColePens: 02-05-2013 at 07:18 AM.
ColePens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2013, 07:23 AM
Axman
MoreSkilledThanYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster View Post
Obvious ending is obvious.

Probably gonna take off watching next week's, just read results. The WWE is just struggling to keep the product fresh. If the "WWE Universe" matters so much, they do a crap job listening to it, because they've been begging for a Cena heel turn for a long time.
That's exactly what I've done the last two weeks, skip the show and read results. I've even DVR'd them but haven't been motivated to watch the recordings. I've caught up on some sleep and honestly haven't felt like I've missed much. Judging from this thread, the only thing I missed last night was Jericho and Henry.

Axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2013, 07:41 AM
Snipeshow

Cena will probably pin all 3.

Snipeshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2013, 08:02 AM
Domhnall Dubh
Bluenoser

Decent RAW. Nice to see Henry back.

Domhnall Dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2013, 08:12 AM
chuckdobbins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColePens View Post
Great idea, CS. Then there can be someone behind it who rigged it that all 3 guys were out first to team up. Everyone wins. Sheamus/Cena/Ryback can put these guys over like no other. Could be a great moment.
Exactly. Not only would it put them over, but it doesn't hurt the three Cenas at all. If this all comes to a head at Wrestlemania with a match between Ryback and say...Reigns, oh man that could be good. Not that the match would be particularly good from a wrestling stand point. It's just got great potential for a build and a backstory.

chuckdobbins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2013, 10:11 AM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

vCash: 133
Shield has to win at elimination chamber regardless, but I'm looking forward to the future for these guys. All three are destined for greatness and strong singles runs. Roman Reigns is impressing the hell outta me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckdobbins View Post
I think that's probably the easiest way to book the match. It allows the Shield to look strong without making the three Cenas look weak. The Shield has to win this though, and continue their dominance...at least up to Wrestlemania. I figure that the Shield is still a solid program until they lose, then that whole angle goes up in flames. Crowds are still responding strongly to them, so run with it!

I wish they would put the WHC and WWE title matches in the chamber as well, just for the hell of it
Punk/Rock don't need a Chamber. You make more money with Rock/Punk in a singles match and a separate elimination chamber match on the card rather than putting The Rock and CM Punk inside a chamber.

I never thought I was a bad person. I just thought I was the one good person living in a world of bad people.
Dean Ambrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2013, 10:28 AM
Fro
Yes Cbus has hockey

Cena is gonna overcome the odds after Ryback and Sheamus are eliminated to beat all three shield members to set him up for WM...I'm almost 100% sold this will happen

Fro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2013, 10:29 AM
elias026

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
Shield has to win at elimination chamber regardless, but I'm looking forward to the future for these guys. All three are destined for greatness and strong singles runs. Roman Reigns is impressing the hell outta me!
I have a hard time seeing Cena lose inside the chamber

elias026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2013, 10:39 AM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

vCash: 133
Match isn't inside the chamber yet.

And as much as Cena overcomes the odds, I think The Shield would come out on top, possibly by debuting a new member or members (Wyatt family, maybe?) to fight back against the rest of the WWE roster.

Dean Ambrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2013, 10:55 AM
The Man in White

vCash: 126
They should do the nWo heel turn. Have one of the 3 get injured and bring on a replacement for EC, and then have them turn like Hogan did at Bash at the Beach.

Also, I freakin' love Del Rio's entrance music. Although, I wish they'd stop having him suck up to the crowd. Please don't turn him into Sheamus.

The Man in White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2013, 11:19 AM
Axman
MoreSkilledThanYou

I just watched my DVR'd RAW...

The best part of the first hour was the Trish Stratus clips.

I was happy to see Brock not only kick Mizanin's ass but destroy the set of Miz tv Comparing that crap to Piper's Pit is silly.

It's a feelgood moment to see a heel Mark Henry arrive and annihilate. Good God is he a big man; by the beads on his face he looked like he sweat three buckets just walking to the ring.

Brad Maddox is still awesome and I enjoyed his Bane-like comments - come and receive your justice or something along those lines. I was waiting for "Atlanta, take back your city".

Speaking of Atlanta, what a crappy, non-vocal crowd that was. I wonder what the wrestlers think in the ring when they get absolute silence as they're being introduced or performing.

Axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2013, 12:34 PM
ClearedButNotOut
Fixity

vCash: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man in White View Post
They should do the nWo heel turn. Have one of the 3 get injured and bring on a replacement for EC, and then have them turn like Hogan did at Bash at the Beach.

Also, I freakin' love Del Rio's entrance music. Although, I wish they'd stop having him suck up to the crowd. Please don't turn him into Sheamus.
Man does it get stuck in my head...

ClearedButNotOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2013, 01:02 PM
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckdobbins View Post

We all know that Cena will not be booked to lose in the PPV before WM. Just like last year when he inexplicably defeated Kane in the Ambulance match, he will inexplicably defeat The Shield to prove he is the white knight and that everybody's hero is going to Wrestlemania to win the title and end his two year Wrestlemania losing streak.

Fish on The Sand is offline   Reply With Quote