HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

FEB 6TH Boston @ Montreal 7:30PM EST

Closed Thread

Old
02-05-2013, 06:46 PM
SB164

vCash: 500

Old
WhiskeySeven
Keeps hot stuff hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Might keep that one in mind. I don't drink wine, but my girlfriend does and I'll have to pick that one up if you both like it so much.
About as much as Bostonians like to [redacted] their [redacted] population.

Old
99GoHabsGo99
MontrealCanadiens200

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB164 View Post
What a natural reaction to a hit

Old
02-05-2013, 06:56 PM
Et le But

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Might keep that one in mind. I don't drink wine, but my girlfriend does and I'll have to pick that one up if you both like it so much.
I'm drinking malbec right now actually, I need alcohol to get through a Leafs-Caps game.

Old
02-05-2013, 07:00 PM
StellerEller
Canada's Team

vCash: 100
I just want it to be 7pm tomorrow night. Is that so much to ask?

This game should be a dandy. My dream: Gallagher getting a hold of Marchand. That would be awesome

Old
02-05-2013, 07:11 PM
Mrb1p

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99GoHabsGo99 View Post

Time to bring this baby back

Most Hilarious Fans In The World..
Is it legal to post this on the bruins PGT?

Old
02-05-2013, 07:13 PM
ThaDevilGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
Prepare to be thread-banned if you do.

Old
02-05-2013, 07:14 PM
Habitant by heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99GoHabsGo99 View Post

Time to bring this baby back

Most Hilarious Fans In The World..
God this is too funnnyyyyyyyyyy

Old
02-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Redux91
I do Three bullets.

Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemsFinest View Post
LOL wow i bursted out laughing

Old
02-05-2013, 07:21 PM
dutchy29

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFORCE View Post
First time poster here. It's not related to insecurities as much as the fact that every team has to respect itself before actually winning anything. It's not about playing Boston's game or gooning it up. It's about standing up for ourselves and not having our best players being intimidated by guys like Lucic, MacDermid, McQuaid or even Ference.

Having White, Prust, Moen and Bouillon in the lineup sure as hell doesn't make us more physical than Boston. But it makes them answer for their goonery act when they try to intimidate us. A huge part of hockey is mental and involves self-respect.

That being said, I agree that Eller should not be benched for White. Armstrong comes first in the list.
I agree with this statement a lot, we can't afford to be pushed around this early in the year, especially with all the injury problems we have had in the past three seasons, put the grit in the line up, but make them accountable.

Old
02-05-2013, 07:33 PM
e46330ivs*

Quote:
This might just be the smarterest thing I got to read on the internet !

I bet my whole life savings and belongings that you are a huge tool...

DAMN I'M A MILLIONAIRE NOW!
being me is what makes me successful, I dont remember the context but I remember you looked like an a--, KrissE plays devils advocate just to be an internet ******, do I do the same sometimes perhaps but a guy with 16000 post as never got any 'poontang' and I like how he's usually pretty well spoken except that post where he tried to sound gangster.

Old
02-05-2013, 07:35 PM
SeriousHabs

Quote:
I just did. No bans yet. SO BRAVE

Old
02-05-2013, 07:35 PM
RI.B FAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedraven View Post
Will be a close game, Subban with the game winner! Wanna see some salt in that Bruins wound!
What wound? Just kidding. Looking forward to a new epic rilvalry!

Old
02-05-2013, 07:40 PM
nfld77

I've been a Bruin fan for 50 years and without a doubt I say iot's the best rivalry in sport, no doubt in hockey..Looking forward to a great game.. Love to know what all the so-called experts are thinking now wgo predicted Habs to finish anywhere from 13-15th place...Easy to guess with a healthy Markov, Montreal gets way way better. And although Im a die hard Bruin, I hope Markov's injuries are a thing of the past. Both teams are off to a terrific start and have to take advantage of Capitals, Sabres etc..terrible start. Looking forward to an exciting game and series. Over the years I've heard read alot of hate comments from fans of both teams..When you've watched as many game between Bruins/Habs, hate is overpowered my a respect for this great rivalry...I hope no injuries to either team tomorrow night, and predict Price and Rask will duke it out in a shootout with the winner triumping 2-1..

Old
02-05-2013, 07:45 PM
S Bah

vCash: 50
Quote:
Anything is legal just ask the Bruins.

Old
02-05-2013, 07:50 PM
nfld77

Oh, forgot to mention...Whitesnake, I hope ths post finds you and your family in great health. Love to read your posts. If all posters were as fair and honest as you, it would cut out a helluva lot of hate poting on both sides!! Cheers my friend!!

Old
02-05-2013, 08:09 PM
StellerEller
Canada's Team

I hate their guts. One of the most hypocritical teams in the NHL. This current era of the Bruins are such classless thugs, and that's saying something. As for fans, I'll admit that both our fanbase and theirs have many moderate fans and probably equal idiots/obnoxious fans, but boy, do they ever lay in on thick in Massachusetts. I bet the worst ones we encounter probably got on the Bs bandwagon in 2011

The perpetual protection from the NHL in terms of discipline and officiating and the HNIC being so pro-bruins don't help either. Regardless, love the rivalry and expect this game to go to OT.

Here's to more of this:

And this:

Old
02-05-2013, 08:14 PM
Habsfan18
The Future

Just a reminder: Don't post a picture that has swearing in it.

02-05-2013, 08:21 PM
kassian
Emelin's face plate

I think I lost about 20 IQ points just by reading Boston's GDT. There isn't much discussion going on there, mostly name callings and hypocrisy. One guy actually called Boston the classier and cleaner team. Waitwut? I know, I know, I shouldn't... but sometimes you just need a little stupid laugh. You know, the same way you go on a PoopTube spree and enjoy its retardness?

Old
02-05-2013, 08:24 PM
Montreal4Life

vCash: 3978
Man, is their thread ever violent. So useless, they almost seemed scared to lose. Just wow...

Old
02-05-2013, 08:30 PM
Remington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montreal4Life View Post
Man, is their thread ever violent. So useless, they almost seemed scared to lose. Just wow...
"Beat em, kill em, crush em, destroy em, fight, fight, fight...wait what is hockey again? " - Boston bandwagon

Old
02-05-2013, 08:32 PM
nfld77

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellerEller View Post
I hate their guts. One of the most hypocritical teams in the NHL. This current era of the Bruins are such classless thugs, and that's saying something. As for fans, I'll admit that both our fanbase and theirs have many moderate fans and probably equal idiots/obnoxious fans, but boy, do they ever lay in on thick in Massachusetts. I bet the worst ones we encounter probably got on the Bs bandwagon in 2011

The perpetual protection from the NHL in terms of discipline and officiating and the HNIC being so pro-bruins don't help either. Regardless, love the rivalry and expect this game to go to OT.

Here's to more of this:

And this:

You have ne completely lost..I havn't missed a Bruins game in years and you post is completely false..And I've been on the bandwagon for 40+ years. Without a doubt, Marchand is a ball of hate, very similar to Subban, Lucic is a 30 goal scorer who like to scrap every so often and Thornton protect our stars and he backs down from no one and rarely loses although he lost bigtime to Scott. Besides that, who else are you referring too?? To me. thats a pretty average team...I'm not bias and one thing I have on you is I've watched every Bruin game. I very rarely defend my team because I know how it end up..Nobody wins ,,and I'd much rather talk about the great start by Markov, and Habs 2 rookies or The great play of Price and Rask or Marchand with 5 goals already..That makes for alot better chat between 2 hockey fans than this"I hate Boston or Montreal or this player is nothing but a goon etc...Cheers and all the best!!

Old
02-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montreal4Life View Post
Wait til Chara finds out!!

Old
02-05-2013, 08:39 PM
StellerEller
Canada's Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfld77 View Post
You have ne completely lost..I havn't missed a Bruins game in years and you post is completely false..And I've been on the bandwagon for 40+ years. Without a doubt, Marchand is a ball of hate, very similar to Subban, Lucic is a 30 goal scorer who like to scrap every so often and Thornton protect our stars and he backs down from no one and rarely loses although he lost bigtime to Scott. Besides that, who else are you referring too?? To me. thats a pretty average team...I'm not bias and one thing I have on you is I've watched every Bruin game. I very rarely defend my team because I know how it end up..Nobody wins ,,and I'd much rather talk about the great start by Markov, and Habs 2 rookies or The great play of Price and Rask or Marchand with 5 goals already..That makes for alot better chat between 2 hockey fans than this"I hate Boston or Montreal or this player is nothing but a goon etc...Cheers and all the best!!
Okay take a breath and re-read what I put. I never said any bruins posters on this board were bandwagonners. I meant ones I and probably many others have encountered in real life. In my post I never once tried to take the high road and claim anything untrue about either fanbase in broad strokes. In fact I only criticized the team. Emjoy the game.

Old
02-05-2013, 08:41 PM
Alicat
Charge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemsFinest View Post
From a life long Bostonian, that was really funny. Nice job!

Here's to a clean, hard fought game

I am Boston Strong

Closed Thread