HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All Things Jerseys - Part VIII

Closed Thread

Old
02-03-2013, 07:07 PM
broadwayblue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardacus View Post
Mn looking at the sportsk site and seeing the Kreider jersey I feel bad for the people who got caught up in the hype during play offs and went off to buy one.
Why so? He should be back in the lineup in the next week or so.

Old
02-04-2013, 07:25 AM
lhg39
Manny Malhotra Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobgoblin Steve View Post
So a guy on the Germany boards says its indeed cm, his 54 measures 54 with no problem, so Im so confused now. The guy at the German site says I should try a 52, but im concerned with the same sleeve length itll still be huge. here are two pics of it:
Why is everyone so concerned with sleeve length? I just role them up a bit and it is really no issue.

Old
02-04-2013, 01:43 PM
McDunna with Fries

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
Why so? He should be back in the lineup in the next week or so.
I also thought "why so?" because I don't see a sale for his jerseys or anything that pertains to just Kreider. His coming back to the lineup is no guarantee at all, especially because Cally is coming back in the next week or so.

Old
02-04-2013, 01:51 PM
Hobgoblin Steve
Bacon of Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhg39 View Post
Why is everyone so concerned with sleeve length? I just role them up a bit and it is really no issue.
because its not like an edge/rbk jersey fabric material. This is that polyester type, which unfortunately slips down when you roll it up/push it up.
Also, I dont like wearing a jersey that fits like a dress. This is fine for when I wear equipment under it at practice or wherever, but not for around the house/to a bar. Not to mention that the pair of these I have have faded Eagles on the sleeve (not pictured) which are a part of the design. One of my favourite things on the jerseys are those eagles.

Old
02-06-2013, 03:13 PM
HML

OK, so I'm not fanatical about making sure everything about a jersey is authentic. Just looking for a good quality (non-counterfeit) jersey with a player name and number etc. Is there such a thing as a decent option for around $100? All the recommended web sites on the thread are pricey. I know you get what you pay for etc. but I'm looking to be fan at a moderate price.

Old
02-06-2013, 03:18 PM
SERE 24
LGR

No, if you don't want a knockoff it's not possible to get a jersey with a name on it for $100 unless you buy a clearance jersey with a player who is no longer on the team on it, and depending on the price, send it out to have it stripped and re-done.

Old
02-06-2013, 03:29 PM
lhg39
Manny Malhotra Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HML View Post
OK, so I'm not fanatical about making sure everything about a jersey is authentic. Just looking for a good quality (non-counterfeit) jersey with a player name and number etc. Is there such a thing as a decent option for around $100? All the recommended web sites on the thread are pricey. I know you get what you pay for etc. but I'm looking to be fan at a moderate price.
There is a seller on ebay fullmoonjerseys with some left over Winter Classic jerseys from last year for under $100. Callahan and Lundqvist. These are the premiers, but they are fairly close to the authentics. Best deal out there right now for a reasonable price with current players.

Old
02-06-2013, 03:55 PM
HML

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhg39 View Post
There is a seller on ebay fullmoonjerseys with some left over Winter Classic jerseys from last year for under $100. Callahan and Lundqvist. These are the premiers, but they are fairly close to the authentics. Best deal out there right now for a reasonable price with current players.
Is fullmoonjerseys selling the real thing? Interesting selection. An Avery jersey is bidding at $11.19.

Old
02-06-2013, 04:05 PM
iamitter
Thornton's Hen

vCash: 50
Quote:
If you're not a small, http://www.amazon.com/Rangers-Reebok...c+staal+jersey

Staal jersey for like 80 bucks. It's heatpressed like the nhl store does it, but it's legit. The same one in the NHL store is like 160. You won't get a stitched for under 160.

Old
02-06-2013, 06:12 PM
lhg39
Manny Malhotra Fan

Quote:
Is fullmoonjerseys selling the real thing? Interesting selection. An Avery jersey is bidding at $11.19.
Yes, they are 100% legit. And the Winter Classic jerseys are all stitched with felt lettering just like they wore. Only the crest is not fully stitched.

Old
02-07-2013, 08:28 AM
Cliffy1814

Quote:
Yep.

I bought one an Avery jersey a few weeks back figuring I'd eventually get it stripped.
I paid $35 and was happy with it.

It was a legit Heritage Premier jersey with the Reebok woordmark.

The only downside is that the numbers were not stitched on. They were of the NHL.com or Modell's varierty if you know what I mean?

The name was a nameplate sewn to jersey.

Old
02-07-2013, 09:39 AM
jwelles17

Heading to the city for the game on Sunday... my girlfriend wants a Callahan jersey. Are there any good places nearby to the Garden that sell so-so knockoffs for pretty cheap? Also, do XL youth sizes normally fit the ladies?

Old
02-07-2013, 10:07 AM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

I have a few jerseys I am looking to sell... Of you want pm me... Messier, a knock off Hank, A blank white Liberty. Price negotiable. The messier has name numbers and all stitched in. My white liberty is a replica but still a hard find. The knock off I tried modifying to make it look more legit.

Last edited by Silence Of The Plams: 02-07-2013 at 10:14 AM.
Old
02-07-2013, 10:16 AM
highandwide
It's gold Jerry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess What View Post
I have a few jerseys I am looking to sell... Of you want pm me... Messier, a knock off Hank, A blank white Liberty. Price negotiable. The messier has name numbers and all stitched in. My white liberty is a replica but still a hard find. The knock off I tried modifying to make it look more legit.
sizes?

Old
02-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Quote:
Originally Posted by highandwide View Post
sizes?
White Lib is L but it's a tad bigger than L.
Mess is 2xl. It's a big one but it fit me with my hoody. To me it didn't feel too big
The knock off hank is a 52 so around XL for edges. If you want pictures and such let me know... I'm at university now but later in the day I'll be home to send.
These are all. Very clean and smell brand new as they've been worn once. Non smoker home. Etc.

Old
02-08-2013, 09:21 AM
Oscar Acosta
Bat Country

vCash: 738
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy1814 View Post
Yep.

I bought one an Avery jersey a few weeks back figuring I'd eventually get it stripped.

The only downside is that the numbers were not stitched on. They were of the NHL.com or Modell's varierty if you know what I mean?

Dammit.

I was coming in here to ask about this jersey:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/REEBOK-NEW-Y...60578476558%26

But I don't want anything to do with non-stitched numbers. Glad I came in here though because I was seconds away from buying it.

Old
02-08-2013, 09:29 AM
Cliffy1814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Acosta View Post
Dammit.

I was coming in here to ask about this jersey:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/REEBOK-NEW-Y...60578476558%26

But I don't want anything to do with non-stitched numbers. Glad I came in here though because I was seconds away from buying it.
Somebody else stated in this forum they bough a winter Classic vfrom this place and they were stiched, so you may want to shoot them a message asking.

The rest of the jersey is awesome for the price.

In reality, you can't find a blank Premier for $35 anywhere.

Old
02-08-2013, 09:40 AM
Oscar Acosta
Bat Country

vCash: 738
True enough. Suppose down the road I can get the numbers stripped and put on with stitched. I'll try to fire this guy a message, wanted that Avery jersey since it was leaked.

Edit: Maybe I should read product descriptions, says it's sewn on haha.

Old
02-08-2013, 11:47 AM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

White Liberty is sold.

2xl Messier jersey and a knock-off Lundqvist heritage jersey (which i'll sell for no more than 25 bucks, that's all it's worth. lol.) left.

Old
02-08-2013, 01:37 PM
nyrmetros

Just noticed that the Rick Nash blue replica jersey being sold in Dicks Sporting Goods has authentic name and number tackle twill sewn into the jersey for $160.

Old
02-09-2013, 02:54 PM
KICKsaveANDaBeauty

Within the next two weeks I plan on buying two new jerseys. I've narrowed the players down to Mcdonagh, Nash, and Girardi. I want to get one in a heritage and the other in the road white. Let me hear me some opinions on what player to get on what jersey

Old
02-09-2013, 03:56 PM
LittleKev6D9
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KICKsaveANDaBeauty View Post
Within the next two weeks I plan on buying two new jerseys. I've narrowed the players down to Mcdonagh, Nash, and Girardi. I want to get one in a heritage and the other in the road white. Let me hear me some opinions on what player to get on what jersey
McDonagh would be cool, but you have to make sure the "c" in McDonagh is lower cased. I've been thinking about getting a McDonagh jersey as well, but I wanted a Winter Classic jersey.

Old
02-10-2013, 07:31 AM
Problematique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy1814 View Post
Yep.

Did he use a different listing photo for the Avery jersey, as all of his current Avery listings have the vector logo and not the wordmark.
How much would you be looking at for a name strip/re stitch once a good #16 comes around?

Old
02-10-2013, 01:17 PM
MGF0723

Ok, so it's become a tradition for me when I purchase a new jersey, to wear it to the Garden for the first time and "christen" it. This past week my girlfriend bought me a Lundqvist alternate jersey for Valentines Day. We're headed to Boston tomorrow night to catch them play the Bruins Tuesday night and she insists I wear the jersey at TD Garden for the first time. Would this be wrong? It goes against tradition but she's being persistent (she's originally from Philly so she's die hard Flyers) and I feel she's trying to jinx it, haha.

Old
02-10-2013, 01:20 PM
MGF0723

Quote:
Originally Posted by KICKsaveANDaBeauty View Post
I wouldn't get a Nash just yet, that's just my personal opinion. I'd go with the Girardi road white. I have a Callahan road white and those jerseys just look flat out good.

Closed Thread