HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Habs Lose 2-1

Closed Thread

Old
02-06-2013, 09:48 PM
Mrb1p
PRICERSTOPDAPUCK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx81 View Post
Anyone disappointed by Pacioretty ? He has some assists but he's not playing well and I don't remember him taking a solid sog this season yet. We need his goals.
I am, I don't know what to think of it anymore...
I might not wear my Patches centennial jersey during games anymore.

Old
02-06-2013, 09:48 PM
JSBach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathradio View Post
No, but a better season than last year, yes.

Remember, this parity world has induced highly variable fortunes for many teams, especially us.
We also have an elite goalie who I don't think has even reached his prime yet, so I like our playoff chances this year and even more next year.

Old
02-06-2013, 09:49 PM
Jmac1160*
Gomez-"Sorry Coach"

Patches - Pleks - Eller
Bourque - DD - BGally
Cole - Gally - Gionta
Prust - White - Moen

I would never do this for the next game but if we start ******** the bed then I would do this

Old
02-06-2013, 09:50 PM
Rosso Scuderia

Quote:
Anyone disappointed by Pacioretty ? He has some assists but he's not playing well and I don't remember him taking a solid sog this season yet. We need his goals.
The whole line played like their first 3 games which extremely bad. Everyone sucked on that line.

Is it me or Cole and Pacioretty cannot make any plays beside shooting the puck? They can't make a ****ing pass. They can't enter the offensive zone if they are not already at full speed. They are depending on DD... but DD sucked this year too so that line is completely useless.

Old
02-06-2013, 09:50 PM
groovejuice

Quote:
It's the whole line. Considering how dominant they were last season, their play so far is mostly inexplicable.

A disappointing start for them, but we're 6 and 3. Not too bad with your best line MIA.

Old
02-06-2013, 09:51 PM
Neely08

Good game, habs fans. Admit it, you missed us.

You guys look better this year. Still fast, more jam on the boards. Still know how to play the B's, too. Aggressive forecheck, and use the points.

You just know it's going to be B's and habs in the playoffs. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Oh yeah and remember... let the hate flow through you...

Old
02-06-2013, 09:51 PM
Craig71

Quote:
He will come through, too much talent not too. 2 goals by him next game,remember that.

Old
02-06-2013, 09:52 PM
LastRide

Armstrong absolutely stinks. I don't know what the deal was picking that guy up was all about. Prust was a good pick up even though he didn't have his best game tonight. Bouillon is another waste of space. He's hasn't been good or bad. Good for a plug for the year I guess. Whats up with picking back up old Hab's players.

Old
02-06-2013, 09:52 PM
Kimota
Three Bananas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac1160 View Post
why not leave them both in and sit Cole? thats twice as much energy and 100% less suck
Cause there is no way in Hell MT will sit a vet like that.

Old
02-06-2013, 09:53 PM
Mrb1p
PRICERSTOPDAPUCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso Scuderia View Post
The whole line played like their first 3 games which extremely bad. Everyone sucked on that line.

Is it me or Cole and Pacioretty cannot make any plays beside shooting the puck? They can't make a ****ing pass. They can't enter the offensive zone if they are not already at full speed. They are depending on DD... but DD sucked this year too so that line is completely useless.
Patches has not been shooting at all this year. I can't see where/when you saw him shoot... He need's to start shooting to score. It's his greatest asset, he has to use it.

Old
Mathradio
Drive for 25

We will have our revenge somewhere in the season...

Old
ThaDevilGirl

Well that was a letdown.

Old
Talks to Goalposts

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
I'm curious, what lines would you put together?
Promote Eller to help the Gally`s in their own end is you want to get them more minutes. Keep the top six together, we will love them again when they aren`t being unlucky.

And for the love of god, put Subban with Gorges and play them as your shutdown unit. Subban`s your best even strength player, ride that horse.

Eller was on the PK. Good change.

Old
LastRide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanwb View Post
Good thing Montreal wasn't on their game or it woulda been 7-1 Habs.

If they had ANY finish tonight this game is over after 1...
Hab's had their chances but they have a team full of cement hands. Patch's hasn't been doing a whole lot either.

Old
02-06-2013, 09:54 PM
bigtimehockeyfan999*

9 out of 10 times we win that game. We played great...there were tons of chances...we didn`t throw in the towel when we got down a goal..so many close calls and flukes that didn`t go our way and that was the game..there`s no point in dwelling on it...we simply get up tmr and storm into a buffalo with a vengeance and a chance to climb within a point of the NE lead....then we host the **** leafs and try to take it (with a little help from tampa)

It`s a process...we keep moving forward and we keep building on what we have....if somebody offered us a 6-3 record to start the season before it started...we`d all jump on it in a heartbeat. its a good start and we are definitely going to be in the playoffs barring a massive injury attack again...****ing boooook it!

Old
02-06-2013, 09:54 PM
Born in 1909
Hockey Royalty

The way I see it is that the loss will give MT, MB, and all players something to work on.

Old
02-06-2013, 09:55 PM
Talks to Goalposts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
Patches has not been shooting at all this year. I can't see where/when you saw him shoot... He need's to start shooting to score. It's his greatest asset, he has to use it.
He`s only behind Gallagher in shot attempts per minute. Cole`s the guy that is low on that so far.

Old
elsubz

To me, Pacioretty has been a lot more dissapointing than Cole. The guy is utterly useless out there. Can't complete or receive any passes, doesn't hit at all. He pretty much kills the PP everytime he's there and he's not shooting! IMO our worst forward.

Anyway it was a good game. We're gonna bounce back.

Old
Woodhouse
Global Moderator

vCash: 54
You won't fret for too long guys, as you get our error-prone D tomorrow night, where we'll be without three of our top six.
Did Therrien indicate if Budaj will get the start tomorrow in his post-game presser or should we expect Price again?

Old
AmeriHab

leave the lines as they are a few games except white in for Armstrong. If it doesn't go well I'd like to see the lines adjusted to:

MaxPac DD Eller
Gally Chucky Bourque
Gio Pleks Cole
Moen White Prust

Gorges PK
Markov Emelin
Cube Diaz

Old
Jmac1160*
Gomez-"Sorry Coach"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
Cause there is no way in Hell MT will sit a vet like that.
well maybe it would light a fire under coles ass. Who cares if he's a vet? why be so politically correct? By not sitting anyone who is playing horrible is enabling them to think they can suck and still play

Old
Kass Attack
Formerly HiggsBozon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastRide View Post
Armstrong absolutely stinks. I don't know what the deal was picking that guy up was all about. Prust was a good pick up even though he didn't have his best game tonight. Bouillon is another waste of space. He's hasn't been good or bad. Good for a plug for the year I guess. Whats up with picking back up old Hab's players.
I'm sorry, but anyone blaming Bouillon for his play so far this season is either picking on him because of an agenda or didn't watch teh games.

As for Prust tonight, once again, 6 minutes through the first 40...

Old
02-06-2013, 09:56 PM
JSBach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely08 View Post

You guys look better this year. Still fast, more jam on the boards. Still know how to play the B's, too. Aggressive forecheck, and use the points.

You just know it's going to be B's and habs in the playoffs. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Enjoy this victory, it will be your last.

Old
02-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Rookie Chargers

Send a message via ICQ to Rookie Chargers
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Breadman View Post
they had absolutly no problem generating offense except for a stretch in the 3rd period, but they should of been up 10-2 at that point anyways, how many tap in goals did they miss the net on? Another player shot the puck in the corner on a break a way, a good team finishes
If that was Eller, Rask made a pad save.

Old
02-06-2013, 09:57 PM
JohnLennon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely08 View Post

Great game. I thought the Habs out-chanced the Bruins but Rask came in clutch, not to mention the Habs couldn't bury a single open-net shot! Bruins played a solid defensive game, blocking shots and were aggressive on the penalty kill. Good, gritty road game played by the Bruins.

Hopefully we get the win next time!

Closed Thread