Old
02-06-2013, 05:49 PM
darksociety

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustedFox View Post
That nonsense drives me crazy.

Thoughts ?
I really couldn't care less about Kane's personal life. I live such a boring life and I wish the people I knew were only 'crazy' enough to shave **** into their heads and post pictures on Twitter. I can't believe any of that gets traction.

On the ice I love how he put up so many goals last year, but I'm recently starting to take notice of his game and how uninspired it really is. I'm starting to drop out of the hype. I don't know if it's youth, talent, or linemates, but it doesn't matter to me whether he stays or not.

darksociety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 07:17 PM
KingBogo
Admitted Homer

vCash: 1345
My semi-bold prediction that in a couple years the whole Jets board will love the guy after he grows up a bit, gets a little more consistent and starts banging off 40+ goal seasons for us.

KingBogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 09:09 PM
yauger27
Long Time Lurker

vCash: 500
I'm not a big fan of the stupid things he has done off the ice, but he's young, everyone has done stupid things before. He produces on the ice, which is what matters most. I'm definitely in the "Kane for Duchene club" though.

yauger27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 10:27 PM
Jet
Chevel-takesadayoff

vCash: 50
I love Kane. I love his attitude on the ice and how he's always pissing off the opposition. I love how he barrels around. I love how he skates the puck around the back of the net and tries stuffing it.

I love the fact that he is confident and colorful. I love the fact that he scores goals on the regular basis. I love the fact that he made the CHOICE to sign long term here.

I love that he is a Jet.