HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Flyers sign Timonen to a one-year extension, reported at $6m and a NMC (upd: post #1)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-06-2013, 10:51 PM
  #76
achdumeingute
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NorCal
Posts: 2,262
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic View Post
That was Perry's money. Noooooooo.

After looking at it, though, who was left? Edler signed and we already had the best guy left. I woulda hoped for a bit more of a discount, though. A lot of people have been throwing around Carle's salary (and Wideman's...holy crap) and I realize it's fair compensation, but....damn.
I wouldnt be surprised if we still went after Perry.

We tried to shell out 14 mil to 2 players last offseason....we would have had to move someone if that had happened.

achdumeingute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 10:56 PM
  #77
achdumeingute
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NorCal
Posts: 2,262
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfan018 View Post
Hjalmarsson is an interesting name on that list.
Not terribly impressed. We already have 4 #3 guys.

achdumeingute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 10:59 PM
  #78
Alchemy
Philadelphia Flyers
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 12,484
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by achdumeingute View Post
Not terribly impressed. We already have 4 #3 guys.
Agree. He's doesn't fill the hole if Timonen was to leave because isn't a #1 nor can he QB a PP.

Alchemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 11:01 PM
  #79
LegionOfDoom91
Registered User
 
LegionOfDoom91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,540
vCash: 500
I'm thinking Mez or Briere are candidates to get moved this offseason.

LegionOfDoom91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 11:04 PM
  #80
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!
 
FreshPerspective's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Italy
Posts: 10,422
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 View Post
I'm thinking Mez or Briere are candidates to get moved this offseason.
Probably..I like Mesz but dude is becoming a medical basket case like Walker......

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 11:07 PM
  #81
Sawdalite
AbleWasIEreISawLupul
 
Sawdalite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Girouxsalem
Posts: 5,362
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingHigh28 View Post
Wow. Another horrible Holmgren contract. Can't say I'm surprised though. 6M dollars to plug a massive crack with a small 38 year old seal. This is the type of desperate move you make when you have a clear plan for the future, ie If you have a top-notch PMD prospect, but he's still a year away, so you overpay your aging current top PMD to stay 1 last year and bridge the gap. We have no such long term plan. Holmgren has no vision. Holmgren's calendar only has 3 months on it, never looks further ahead than that.

Or maybe Holmgren subscribed to the Mayan calendar and he expected it to all be over so he feels he's just playing with house $.

At the very least, if Timonen wasn't going to give us a homedown discount, couldn't we have waited till the year was almost over to make sure Timonen is still healthy and hasn't slowed down massively?

Oh who am I kidding, that would make too much sense.
Serious question:

Keeping in mind that just about all team... if not flat out all teams... seek out additional quality D-men and guard their own... and teams have extended just about all their own young talent, taking them off the market early or keeping them from testing the waters before they get the chance... Just who do you see out there in the UFA ranks this Summer, or even RFAs ripe for poaching by Homer -- who you see as short sighted and assume otherwise inept -- for next season if he lets Kimmo walk or retire?... Of those you find and answer with, which are better, and which will get through the open market at a Cap hit of $6M or less?... Which do you see on other teams that their GMs would trade, and what would Homer be able and willing to move for them... and what would that quality contracted D-man be Cap-wise?

It is often said that Kimmo would be the best UFA D-man on the Market this Summer... if he was allowed to be... Do you really see any GM -- far sighted or otherwise -- reeling in a better D-man than Kimmo and for a better Cap hit?

I see Homer as be proactive and locking in his #1 D-man and top mentor for another season... who, if not able to go could be put on LTIR and physically replaced... although, as pointed out above, would be hard to do talent-wise.


... Now, let's all take a breath and see the reports are true and the dollars are accurate... and if/when he's signed what's what when the dust settles.

EDIT: I totally missed pointing out the leadership aspect, BTW.

Sawdalite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 11:07 PM
  #82
FlyingHigh28*
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 229
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantokrator View Post
I pretty much agree, although I am happy to see him resigned. Without him we'd be in serious trouble, especially with no real UFA on the market to hope to sign.

So then does this mean he is hoping to get someone in the 2014 offseason? There's a good crop of UFAs, but most will likely sign with their own teams.
There was a time when I would try and look deep into Holmgren's moves as a GM and try to figure out the long-term strategy. Now I've just accepted that there is none. It's sad, but true. Holmgren has no idea who will/won't be available in 2014, so to plan your next 2 or so years around it is ridiculous.

The other sad fact that nobody wants to hear is that this team is not a contender. Not with Timonen, not without Timonen, we're just not an upper echelon team right now. With this young core in place, a good GM would be looking to make long-term moves, not trying to plug holes with quick fixes so that we can just keep making the playoffs and going 1 and done. Timonen is a very nice player, even at his advanced age. He's a shell of his former self, but he's still our best defender (another sad but true fact). With that being said, he's not a long-term piece and unless he's giving us a discount, there's no reason to sign him now. He's old. Injuries happen to older players more frequently. Older players often slow down too. Timonen has been having trouble in the playoffs for several years now. What happens if he slows down again this year if/when we make the postseason? The entire reason you sign a 38 year old defenseman for a 1 year 6M deal is because you are under the delusion that we can win now. If he slows down in the playoffs, that doesn't help your team win a cup in the least.

If this extension is true, Timonen's extension is simply prolonging our mediocrity. Too good to miss the playoffs and draft an impact D, too bad to truly contend for a cup. And he'll also be taking up valuable cap space that we could've used to add a long-term asset (*cough* PERRY *cough*). There's no upside to this move. Nor was there any real downside to letting him walk this summer.

Everyone wants to believe you can rebuild on the fly and stay in contention, but it just doesn't work like that. I'm willing to take a step backwards because I'm tired of watching this team toil in mediocrity. Clearly many people here disagree.

FlyingHigh28* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 11:08 PM
  #83
Larry44
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 5,119
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BernieParent View Post
It's great that Holmgren is looking to reup Timonen; however, timing is bad, dollar level is worse. I don't like the timing because, if this season does go into the toilet, Timonen would be the prime trade chip Holmgren would have. And I agree with Jray; Timonen has regressed to the point where I think $6 mil is too rich for him.
He's going nowhere, and he never was. The contract is big, but when Walker comes off the payroll, and Pronger's buyout is done, there is money. And they could still sign a UFA like Perry by buying out Briere.

Larry44 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 11:11 PM
  #84
LegionOfDoom91
Registered User
 
LegionOfDoom91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,540
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccupySouthBroadSt View Post
Probably..I like Mesz but dude is becoming a medical basket case like Walker......
Yeah I like Mez but he gets hurt too much now a days. I feel like for the most part we've been playing without him for the last 2 years. I don't know what we could get in a return for him but he's probably the odds on favorite to get moved if we have to clear some space.

LegionOfDoom91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 11:15 PM
  #85
achdumeingute
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NorCal
Posts: 2,262
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingHigh28 View Post
There was a time when I would try and look deep into Holmgren's moves as a GM and try to figure out the long-term strategy. Now I've just accepted that there is none. It's sad, but true. Holmgren has no idea who will/won't be available in 2014, so to plan your next 2 or so years around it is ridiculous.

The other sad fact that nobody wants to hear is that this team is not a contender. Not with Timonen, not without Timonen, we're just not an upper echelon team right now. With this young core in place, a good GM would be looking to make long-term moves, not trying to plug holes with quick fixes so that we can just keep making the playoffs and going 1 and done. Timonen is a very nice player, even at his advanced age. He's a shell of his former self, but he's still our best defender (another sad but true fact). With that being said, he's not a long-term piece and unless he's giving us a discount, there's no reason to sign him now. He's old. Injuries happen to older players more frequently. Older players often slow down too. Timonen has been having trouble in the playoffs for several years now. What happens if he slows down again this year if/when we make the postseason? The entire reason you sign a 38 year old defenseman for a 1 year 6M deal is because you are under the delusion that we can win now. If he slows down in the playoffs, that doesn't help your team win a cup in the least.

If this extension is true, Timonen's extension is simply prolonging our mediocrity. Too good to miss the playoffs and draft an impact D, too bad to truly contend for a cup. And he'll also be taking up valuable cap space that we could've used to add a long-term asset (*cough* PERRY *cough*). There's no upside to this move. Nor was there any real downside to letting him walk this summer.

Everyone wants to believe you can rebuild on the fly and stay in contention, but it just doesn't work like that. I'm willing to take a step backwards because I'm tired of watching this team toil in mediocrity. Clearly many people here disagree.
And there is no guarantee that super sucking is going to bring you back a guaranteed player. We could draft Seth Jones, and he could flame out, or get hurt, or whatever.

There are no guarantees.

And this move does nothing to prevent us from getting Perry.

achdumeingute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 11:20 PM
  #86
PALE PWNR
Registered User
 
PALE PWNR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 4,043
vCash: 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingHigh28 View Post
There was a time when I would try and look deep into Holmgren's moves as a GM and try to figure out the long-term strategy. Now I've just accepted that there is none. It's sad, but true. Holmgren has no idea who will/won't be available in 2014, so to plan your next 2 or so years around it is ridiculous.

The other sad fact that nobody wants to hear is that this team is not a contender. Not with Timonen, not without Timonen, we're just not an upper echelon team right now. With this young core in place, a good GM would be looking to make long-term moves, not trying to plug holes with quick fixes so that we can just keep making the playoffs and going 1 and done. Timonen is a very nice player, even at his advanced age. He's a shell of his former self, but he's still our best defender (another sad but true fact). With that being said, he's not a long-term piece and unless he's giving us a discount, there's no reason to sign him now. He's old. Injuries happen to older players more frequently. Older players often slow down too. Timonen has been having trouble in the playoffs for several years now. What happens if he slows down again this year if/when we make the postseason? The entire reason you sign a 38 year old defenseman for a 1 year 6M deal is because you are under the delusion that we can win now. If he slows down in the playoffs, that doesn't help your team win a cup in the least.

If this extension is true, Timonen's extension is simply prolonging our mediocrity. Too good to miss the playoffs and draft an impact D, too bad to truly contend for a cup. And he'll also be taking up valuable cap space that we could've used to add a long-term asset (*cough* PERRY *cough*). There's no upside to this move. Nor was there any real downside to letting him walk this summer.

Everyone wants to believe you can rebuild on the fly and stay in contention, but it just doesn't work like that. I'm willing to take a step backwards because I'm tired of watching this team toil in mediocrity. Clearly many people here disagree.
I don't understand. You say there is no upside to re-upping Timonen, which is a ridiculous statement in of itself, he's our best defensemen and is head over shoulders the best Puck mover on our back end. The only reason one could possibly think there is no upside to this move is wanting to do a full on rebuild, however after you get done saying that you talk about adding Perry in the offseason which would be a win now move. To go along with what the previous poster mentioned you are banking on Perry as well like its a guarentee he signs here. What happens when he doesn't?

PALE PWNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 11:23 PM
  #87
achdumeingute
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NorCal
Posts: 2,262
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALE PWNR View Post
I don't understand. You say there is no upside to re-upping Timonen, which is a ridiculous statement in of itself, he's our best defensemen and is head over shoulders the best Puck mover on our back end. The only reason one could possibly think there is no upside to this move is wanting to do a full on rebuild, however after you get done saying that you talk about adding Perry in the offseason which would be a win now move. To go along with what the previous poster mentioned you are banking on Perry as well like its a guarentee he signs here. What happens when he doesn't?
Kimmo is so money on the point of the power play....people do not even realize how much of a rock this guy is.

achdumeingute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 11:24 PM
  #88
Alchemy
Philadelphia Flyers
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 12,484
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingHigh28 View Post
There was a time when I would try and look deep into Holmgren's moves as a GM and try to figure out the long-term strategy. Now I've just accepted that there is none. It's sad, but true. Holmgren has no idea who will/won't be available in 2014, so to plan your next 2 or so years around it is ridiculous.

The other sad fact that nobody wants to hear is that this team is not a contender. Not with Timonen, not without Timonen, we're just not an upper echelon team right now. With this young core in place, a good GM would be looking to make long-term moves, not trying to plug holes with quick fixes so that we can just keep making the playoffs and going 1 and done. Timonen is a very nice player, even at his advanced age. He's a shell of his former self, but he's still our best defender (another sad but true fact). With that being said, he's not a long-term piece and unless he's giving us a discount, there's no reason to sign him now. He's old. Injuries happen to older players more frequently. Older players often slow down too. Timonen has been having trouble in the playoffs for several years now. What happens if he slows down again this year if/when we make the postseason? The entire reason you sign a 38 year old defenseman for a 1 year 6M deal is because you are under the delusion that we can win now. If he slows down in the playoffs, that doesn't help your team win a cup in the least.

If this extension is true, Timonen's extension is simply prolonging our mediocrity. Too good to miss the playoffs and draft an impact D, too bad to truly contend for a cup. And he'll also be taking up valuable cap space that we could've used to add a long-term asset (*cough* PERRY *cough*). There's no upside to this move. Nor was there any real downside to letting him walk this summer.

Everyone wants to believe you can rebuild on the fly and stay in contention, but it just doesn't work like that. I'm willing to take a step backwards because I'm tired of watching this team toil in mediocrity. Clearly many people here disagree.
So what should the Flyers do? Who should they go out and get without giving up assets? Because there is no market for top PMDs or number #1 dman right now. So you just let Kimmo walk and then what? Who is gonna replace his role? Who will eat up his minutes? Who will fill that leadership void? The Flyers are worse without Kimmo because beyond him we have no PMD. Going out to get Corey Perry does nothing to make this team better. Th flyers need to just sit and stand pat. Let their young forwards develop and start building up the prospect pool especially retooling the defense pool.

Alchemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 11:28 PM
  #89
FlyingHigh28*
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 229
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALE PWNR View Post
I don't understand. You say there is no upside to re-upping Timonen, which is a ridiculous statement in of itself, he's our best defensemen and is head over shoulders the best Puck mover on our back end. The only reason one could possibly think there is no upside to this move is wanting to do a full on rebuild, however after you get done saying that you talk about adding Perry in the offseason which would be a win now move. To go along with what the previous poster mentioned you are banking on Perry as well like its a guarentee he signs here. What happens when he doesn't?
I provided an example of a potential long term move. Perry isn't the only one out there.

And no, adding Perry isn't a "win now" move. It's a move you make for the next 6-7+ years. Kimmo Timonen's signing is for 2013-2014 only. If we don't win it all in that one year, then it was a waste. And despite it only being a 1 year move, it takes up cap space and thus prevents us from making a long-term move for Perry or Semin or any of the other talented forwards who will be available this offseason.

When a guy like Timonen doesn't fit into your long-term plans, I find it best to wait till the end of the season or close to it before you decide what to do. Flexibility is key IMO and we just tossed all of our offseason flexibility away on a 38 year old defenseman who is good, but is in no way/shape/form the difference between being an OK team and a cup-winning team.

FlyingHigh28* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 11:30 PM
  #90
Alchemy
Philadelphia Flyers
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 12,484
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by achdumeingute View Post
Kimmo is so money on the point of the power play....people do not even realize how much of a rock this guy is.
Not only that two plays last night where he ruined a two on one. Multiple plays where he knocked the puck of Stamkos stick. Crisp outlet passes. Composure that cannot be taught QBing a PP. He blocks shots and is almost always in position to make the easy effective play. I mean what more do I need to say? Dudes 37 and STILL effective.

Alchemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 11:36 PM
  #91
Larry44
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 5,119
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sm0ka47 View Post
Not only that two plays last night where he ruined a two on one. Multiple plays where he knocked the puck of Stamkos stick. Crisp outlet passes. Composure that cannot be taught QBing a PP. He blocks shots and is almost always in position to make the easy effective play. I mean what more do I need to say? Dudes 37 and STILL effective.
He can still play, although he's not in shape yet. His leadership and the training he can offer Luke and Gus is important too.

Larry44 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 11:41 PM
  #92
PALE PWNR
Registered User
 
PALE PWNR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 4,043
vCash: 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingHigh28 View Post
I provided an example of a potential long term move. Perry isn't the only one out there.

And no, adding Perry isn't a "win now" move. It's a move you make for the next 6-7+ years. Kimmo Timonen's signing is for 2013-2014 only. If we don't win it all in that one year, then it was a waste. And despite it only being a 1 year move, it takes up cap space and thus prevents us from making a long-term move for Perry or Semin or any of the other talented forwards who will be available this offseason.

When a guy like Timonen doesn't fit into your long-term plans, I find it best to wait till the end of the season or close to it before you decide what to do. Flexibility is key IMO and we just tossed all of our offseason flexibility away on a 38 year old defenseman who is good, but is in no way/shape/form the difference between being an OK team and a cup-winning team.
So if we don't win the cup next year we might as well have a **** defense is that what you are saying?

PALE PWNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 11:41 PM
  #93
BrindamoursNose
Registered User
 
BrindamoursNose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,789
vCash: 500
Timonen earned this cash purely because he may do the best stick work of any Flyers D I've seen in my life time (well, since I started watching in 1998)

BrindamoursNose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2013, 11:42 PM
  #94
achdumeingute
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NorCal
Posts: 2,262
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingHigh28 View Post
I provided an example of a potential long term move. Perry isn't the only one out there.

And no, adding Perry isn't a "win now" move. It's a move you make for the next 6-7+ years. Kimmo Timonen's signing is for 2013-2014 only. If we don't win it all in that one year, then it was a waste. And despite it only being a 1 year move, it takes up cap space and thus prevents us from making a long-term move for Perry or Semin or any of the other talented forwards who will be available this offseason.

When a guy like Timonen doesn't fit into your long-term plans, I find it best to wait till the end of the season or close to it before you decide what to do. Flexibility is key IMO and we just tossed all of our offseason flexibility away on a 38 year old defenseman who is good, but is in no way/shape/form the difference between being an OK team and a cup-winning team.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

If this club wants Perry, and he wants to be here, we will make it happen. Kimmo Timonen at one year does NOTHING to prevent that. I'm not sure why you think it does.

And we could have signed Semin last year if we wanted. I'm sure he didn't want a 1 year deal.

achdumeingute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 12:00 AM
  #95
flyersfan018
Registered User
 
flyersfan018's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,368
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by achdumeingute View Post
Not terribly impressed. We already have 4 #3 guys.
True. As far as big guys go we already have Coburn, Schenn, and Grossmann. I think we need to look more for a puck moving defensemen but I still like Hammer. I think he'd make a good fit if we were to lose someone like Mez.

flyersfan018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 12:09 AM
  #96
BillyShoe1721
Terriers
 
BillyShoe1721's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 16,709
vCash: 9000
Send a message via AIM to BillyShoe1721
If we wanted to have anything resembling a #1 defenseman next year without ponying up huge assets in a trade, we had to give Timonen what he wanted. I'm perfectly fine with this. He was the best defenseman on the UFA market.

BillyShoe1721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 12:15 AM
  #97
Juicy Couturier*
CannonGoBoom
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Philly Area
Posts: 4,910
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Juicy Couturier*
They needed to save money for the summer of 2014 when Giroux, Couturier, Schenn, and Read will all get raises so they would have either left some space next year or filled it with a 1 year veteran. They kept the money within and kept a great leader in place. If he wants to come back in 2014 that's when it HAS to be at a discount. Next year we're fine. Without Kimmo our defense would be brutal next year. Any other FA would have been a downgrade and would have wanted multiple years which would gut into the space we need to save for the young core we need to extend.

Juicy Couturier* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 12:15 AM
  #98
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!
 
FreshPerspective's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Italy
Posts: 10,422
vCash: 500
Timonen has slowed but also he's coming off a surgery and not really being in game shape. What makes Timonen still effective is that he has an encyclopedia of hockey experience in his head and knows what to do in so many situations. Like somebody said..his stick work is elite....Couts is not far off IMO with stick work prowess.

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 12:45 AM
  #99
OzFlyer
Registered Boozer
 
OzFlyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Australia
Country: Australia
Posts: 682
vCash: 500
Kimmo is one of my favorite Flyers. The guy is all class. Great to see him back for one more year!!

OzFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 01:04 AM
  #100
BillDineen
Registered User
 
BillDineen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,677
vCash: 500
Timonen is still one of the Flyers best players. A contending team would have signed him for 6mm in a one year deal anyway. Certainly not a home team discount though.

BillDineen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.