HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rangers at Devils part II

Closed Thread

Old
02-07-2013, 01:40 AM
Emperoreddy
King of Pirates

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by apice3 View Post
Overblown drama in a hockey game? Time to cover hockey.

ESPN is garbage. I haven't watched much of it since the lockout ended. Been watching NHL Tonight which triumphs.
Oh they are dreadful, but Marty was in the top 10 on sportscenter so I wanted to peep it. Story before it was Crosby's nose, and then Melrose trying to explain why the Rags stink. I just enjoy when people outside of hockey have to talk about how awesome Marty is. The save they picked happened to be that amazing GIF right there.

Also Bleed you had me rolling with that one. Impossible to read that without reading it in Chico's voice. Best part I think he might say that almost word for word.

I think I remember that game you are talking about when Butler scored. It sounds really familiar.

Old
02-07-2013, 01:55 AM
Capt Brycey Poo
Holik to HHOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJMazzarone View Post
Change it to Capt Brycey Poo until someone else gets the C. The possiblities are endless - Capt Clarky Poo, Capt Travy Poo, Capt Kovy Poo...
You, sir, are a genious.

Old
02-07-2013, 01:56 AM
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperoreddy View Post
Oh they are dreadful, but Marty was in the top 10 on sportscenter so I wanted to peep it. Story before it was Crosby's nose, and then Melrose trying to explain why the Rags stink. I just enjoy when people outside of hockey have to talk about how awesome Marty is. The save they picked happened to be that amazing GIF right there.

Also Bleed you had me rolling with that one. Impossible to read that without reading it in Chico's voice. Best part I think he might say that almost word for word.

I think I remember that game you are talking about when Butler scored. It sounds really familiar.
Haha don't ask why Chico brought up the part about Bylsma playing for the River Rats. Sounds like something Chico would point out though!

Butler didn't score against us, but he almost did in 10/11. If I remember right it might have been a game right after Marty came back from injury. Remember he had an injury early in 10/11, and another one later on. I remember Chico saying how sharp Marty looked. Of course I'm sure we wound up giving up 3 or 4 goals while scoring 1, all while outshooting Ottawa. Typical MacClunker game.

Old
02-07-2013, 05:35 AM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

Send a message via AIM to Saugus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman77 View Post
Looks even more impressive in gif form.

Old
02-07-2013, 08:48 AM
MartyOwns
NYRB!!!2013********33333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
Haha don't ask why Chico brought up the part about Bylsma playing for the River Rats. Sounds like something Chico would point out though!

Butler didn't score against us, but he almost did in 10/11. If I remember right it might have been a game right after Marty came back from injury. Remember he had an injury early in 10/11, and another one later on. I remember Chico saying how sharp Marty looked. Of course I'm sure we wound up giving up 3 or 4 goals while scoring 1, all while outshooting Ottawa. Typical MacClunker game.
jesus, man, youre memory lol...ridiculous

Closed Thread